The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Once in a while i still meet her in beijing,she is not working at the moment, learning slinging yoga and keep fit on her body.her figure is getting better and better.
Maybe i should pay anqi a visit at beijing. Miss her special services. I like fit body.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

My Top 5 as of 11 Mar 2019

1. 1669 Fei Er
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services (good bj, awesome AR) with a very pretty and notti syt and body beautiful package, no frenching, some lip pecking, ultra tight pussy
2. Xia Tian WH04
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services (erotic catbath, awesome bj & AR) with body beautiful package, no painting and frenching, only lip pecking
3. Happy 1820
- Good sexual chemistry with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package + resembles my ex- colleague, allowed painting but no frenching nor lip pecking, multiple positions, ultra tight pussy
4. 2033 Mei Die
- Good lovemaking session though SOP services with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package, allowed painting and lip pecking, multiple positions, ultra tight and moist pussy
5. 1669 Shan Shan
- Great combo of GFE & sexual chemistry with pretty syt, ok services (although bj quite good & wet IMO), eventually allowed DFK,sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her ultra tight pussy
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 12-03-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
My Top 5 as of 11 Mar 2019

1. 1669 Fei Er
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services (good bj, awesome AR) with a very pretty and notti syt and body beautiful package, no frenching, some lip pecking, ultra tight pussy
2. Xia Tian WH04
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services (erotic catbath, awesome bj & AR) with body beautiful package, no painting and frenching
3. Happy 1820
- Good sexual chemistry with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package + resembles my ex- colleague, allowed painting but no frenching, multiple positions, ultra tight pussy
4. 2033 Mei Die
- Good lovemaking session though SOP services with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package, allowed painting and lip pecking, multiple positions, ultra tight and moist pussy
5. 1669 Shan Shan
- Great combo of GFE & sexual chemistry with pretty syt, ok services (although bj quite good & wet IMO), eventually allowed DFK,sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her ultra tight pussy
Very tempted to try out Mei Die and Mei Le but no kissing is quite a obstacle for me. I just need lips kissing no need tongue fight French , already good enough. But if no have, wow I cant get satisfy
Old 11-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 20
Samue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond reputeSamue169 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Very tempted to try out Mei Die and Mei Le but no kissing is quite a obstacle for me. I just need lips kissing no need tongue fight French , already good enough. But if no have, wow I cant get satisfy
Me too if no french or lip peck can’t stand
Old 11-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Come back come back we miss your posts and recommendations
Bro

Noted that you tried WH04 XT and 1820 Happy previously.
Did they offer you lip kissing?

I recall din get frenching nor lip kissing from them.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-03-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro

I had enjoyable lips kissing with happy. but with XT she is reluctant and gives me pecking only. She pecks hard and fast so no feeling for me. But she is not bad looking and other services ok
Old 12-03-2019, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

To be alive is to get frenched,
In the process the girl gets drenched,
Making for a better ride in her trench.

So do take a mint,
And if in her eyes you see a glint,
Your Kuku bird will be hard as flint,
Resulting in a good stint.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-03-2019, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

So do take a mint,
Bro, early in morning so horny ah
Old 12-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Ya lor ...morning time ku ku bird wants to soar in the sky. Let’s see what the day brings...

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
I had enjoyable lips kissing with happy. but with XT she is reluctant and gives me pecking only. She pecks hard and fast so no feeling for me. But she is not bad looking and other services ok
Hmm...
Shall rtf Happy to see whether can get some happier moments with her
Really looked like an ex-colleague

😜
Old 12-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

So do take a mint,
Wah bro!
So poetic in such early hours
Early bird catches the worm
Old 12-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro

Bro, did u recall correctly ? Even i cannot remember vividly and has to refer to my hp factual record.
I only bonked them once so far.

XT (W04) gave me lip kissing only with my tongue gliding on het lips on 20 Jan 19.

Happy (1820) frenched with tongue fight presex and during sex on 17 Feb 19.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, did u recall correctly ? Even i cannot remember vividly and has to refer to my hp factual record.
I only bonked them once so far.

XT (W04) gave me lip kissing only with my tongue gliding on het lips on 20 Jan 19.

Happy (1820) frenched with tongue fight presex and during sex on 17 Feb 19.
Quote:
4. Happy
- Hunan chiobu who looks younger than her 25 years
- B natural boobs c/w pinkish brown eraser nips that elongated after some tuning & licking, chiobu, slim 1.58 m frame, with long hair
- Upon close observation realized she resembles an ex- colleague
- Very beautiful body and smooth complexion
- Considered good service by nowadays standards
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry with her
- Allowed and enjoys my painting of her pinkish moist abalone
- Tight pussy, enjoys missionary position evident as she cummed after awhile
- Did not allow French not even lip pecking though
- In my rtf list

Btw saw Lisa and she divulged will cut card on 9 Jan 2019.
Better try her before she leaves
Quote:
WH04 Xia Tian:

- Very firm enhanced C boobs, sultry chiobu, 1.67m frame, with black long hair
- beautiful body
- best service since I dropped by; comparable to 1654a Jacey standards (simultaneous AR, sensual hj and massage of balls while I’m on fours
- very good atttitude and enjoyed great sexual chemistry with her; able to take my pounding in multiple positions
- Did not allow French; only managed sneaked in some lip pecking
- In my rtf list
My bad
Some corrections below:
1. WH04 XT allowed some lip pecking
2. 1820 Happy did not even allow lip pecking

😅
Old 12-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Top 5 at this point of time, in no particular order, as follows :

1) Shan Shan (1669)
2) Huzi (1669)
3) Fei Er (1669)
4) Xia Tian (1669)
5) Happy (1820)

A bit sad as LuLu , 1669, is leaving the shore. Bonked her 2 times on end Aug and Sept 18. Both were great sessions with good frenching. Didnt continue to RTF as overwhelmed with too many new targets. All the best to her.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
My bad
Some corrections below:
1. WH04 XT allowed some lip pecking
2. 1820 Happy did not even allow lip pecking

😅
Bro, as you have said, some gain, some loss, a function of too many variables.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1