The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
badhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hot Spa at Roxy

Used to go to this spa for good acupoint massage with back stepping.

Haven't been back for a while cos it is not cheap.

Anyone been back recently and have a good ML to recommend there? If SYT, even better!
Old 15-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of
Re: Hot Spa at Roxy

Love the food there. Don't know the names of the girls, I usually just let them choose and have never been disappointed.
Old 15-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
Love the food there. Don't know the names of the girls, I usually just let them choose and have never been disappointed.
Nice place to relax. Girl mostly Malaysian and PR I presumed
Old 15-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Nice place to relax. Girl mostly Malaysian and PR I presumed
yes always enjoy going there...perhaps they should give free parking for customers....usually opt for 1.5hrs

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 12-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone who is in touch with Candy? She left the place quite sometime ago. She was one of the best in look n massage .
Old 12-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku82 View Post
can find at hawkers centre nearby,
cheaper.
Old 14-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

I usually call silvia she is good imo
Old 14-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
I usually call silvia she is good imo
she is good but not an syt. There are a couple of prc syt but massage not as good or strong.
Old 14-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 9
RonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to behold

Win, a good looking young lady from Malaysia, massaged me a month ago. She was surprising good and strong in her massage..no horse run. Wanted to look for her again yesterday. However. was told she was on leave until November. Will look for her again.
Old 14-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 11
lilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlilballsrock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What are the damages? Are there other facilities as well?
Old 14-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon7777777 View Post
Win, a good looking young lady from Malaysia, massaged me a month ago. She was surprising good and strong in her massage..no horse run. Wanted to look for her again yesterday. However. was told she was on leave until November. Will look for her again.
think she has a sister working there. massage skill not bad

Old 14-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

RonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
think she has a sister working there. massage skill not bad
is her sister Angela? Don't think she is there anymore. Win is a quiet but friendly and hardworking young lady.
Old 14-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon7777777 View Post
is her sister Angela? Don't think she is there anymore. Win is a quiet but friendly and hardworking young lady.
think shld be angie . bro any good Malaysian to recommend

Old 14-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
think shld be angie . bro any good Malaysian to recommend
I am not a regular there. Have only tried Win, Ruby, Carmen and Cola (Malay lady). All except Win are in their thirties. Win the best looking and Carmen the best massage.. master class. What talking me..i am just a newbie and i think you know more than me..share if you can. Thanks a lot.
Old 14-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

so many good masseuse,
make the boss there grow richer,
i prefer to see a masseuse ,ownself open shop.
dont be a slave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1