The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Injured from BBBJ :(

Hi guys, need some help here, as this is the first time i encounter this

Last month i got a bbbj from a girl(not fl or anything) i believe she bj it too hard that i felt tingle feeling while she is bj, but dismiss it the next day n following weeks, i feel itchiness and some pain near my little head(at the edge toward the shaft) and at the same time i saw some bruise at the little head. I thought it gonna auto heal like any injuries, then recent wk i saw some yellow discharge near the bruises. It seem like not recovering as the area is rather moist. Anyone know how do i solve this and what and where can i see the doctor regarding this?

Appreciate all the kind and experience brothers help. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:15 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Injured from BBBJ :(

oh no... this calls for the forum doc to advise further..

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 12-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post
Hi guys, need some help here, as this is the first time i encounter this

Last month i got a bbbj from a girl(not fl or anything) i believe she bj it too hard that i felt tingle feeling while she is bj, but dismiss it the next day n following weeks, i feel itchiness and some pain near my little head(at the edge toward the shaft) and at the same time i saw some bruise at the little head. I thought it gonna auto heal like any injuries, then recent wk i saw some yellow discharge near the bruises. It seem like not recovering as the area is rather moist. Anyone know how do i solve this and what and where can i see the doctor regarding this?

Appreciate all the kind and experience brothers help. Thanks.
Yeah sounds rather strange to me. It would be best if the good doctor can offer some advice.

If you can post an image, it would help the diagnosis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yeah sounds rather strange to me. It would be best if the good doctor can offer some advice.

If you can post an image, it would help the diagnosis.
Haha! Nice one there. That is my initial thought of putting a photo, but i think that is a bit gross and bit uncomfortable with it. The yellow discharge is like when u fell down and injured then as it is going to heal, sometime there will be like a yellow discharge. And i use tissue to wipe it and give it a smell, it smell exactly like when u got a cut or fell down kind.

Anyone know what and where i can solve this?
Old 12-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha! Nice one there. That is my initial thought of putting a photo, but i think that is a bit gross and bit uncomfortable with it. The yellow discharge is like when u fell down and injured then as it is going to heal, sometime there will be like a yellow discharge. And i use tissue to wipe it and give it a smell, it smell exactly like when u got a cut or fell down kind.

Anyone know what and where i can solve this?
See a doctor... Sounds like a bacteria infection due to open wound.. Don't wait Liao.. If wait will become more serious... Since you mentioned that it has been a few days already.. Although it's interesting to hear such an incident can happen.. But.. Get well soon I guess.. But your gf really trying hard to please you.. Congrats on that.. Woot!
Old 12-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
there will be like a yellow discharge
You mean like a pus
Old 12-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
You mean like a pus
Because ts mentioned it's yellow.. That's the first thing it pops to my mind rather than std since he was having it with his gf.. Hope all is well..
Old 12-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ur gf need to learn the bj skill, start from using a carrot first ke yi ma?
Old 12-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
TimYara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yellow pus is a bad sign. You need some antheseptic cream n go see a doc asap. Ur girl is a newbie??
Old 13-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Ah, thanks jotan, i think could be infection now i notice that when i keep it dry and away from "overflow" of urine, there is no yellow discharge or accumulation around the "ring" .

Ok, where can i see doctor for advise? Does GP can do anything about it or need to go some special doctor? First time like that sia, i think my little bro really got injured.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If not wrong at kelantan lane thers a clinic for sex related..clinic start from letter D i think. Try googz.
Old 13-10-2015, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Yah it certainly sounds like an infected wound.

The mouth harbors billions of bacteria of many strains. That is why bite wounds are one of the most infected dirty wounds you can find.

Strangely enough, bites do not transmit HIV.

Back to the issue: more likely than not, it is either Staphylococcus or Streptococcus. It could also be Pseudomonas (more likely green discharge rather than yellow) or Haemophilus or Klebsiella (rarer).

Of course the best thing to do is to see a doctor and get a swab test done for diagnosis then start on the appropriate antibiotics.

If you really want to try something OTC first, get an ointment called Bactroban. This may help.

Last mention: it could be herpes but that should be more painful but not always.
Old 13-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Yah it certainly sounds like an infected wound.

The mouth harbors billions of bacteria of many strains. That is why bite wounds are one of the most infected dirty wounds you can find.

Strangely enough, bites do not transmit HIV.

Back to the issue: more likely than not, it is either Staphylococcus or Streptococcus. It could also be Pseudomonas (more likely green discharge rather than yellow) or Haemophilus or Klebsiella (rarer).

Of course the best thing to do is to see a doctor and get a swab test done for diagnosis then start on the appropriate antibiotics.

If you really want to try something OTC first, get an ointment called Bactroban. This may help.

Last mention: it could be herpes but that should be more painful but not always.
Your clinic provide all these treatment? How much will it cost? Thanks

EDIT: Btw the discharge is not from the hole of the penis, it is around the "ring" when pull down the skin.

Last edited by Le0nHart; 13-10-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 13-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your clinic provide all these treatment? How much will it cost? Thanks

EDIT: Btw the discharge is not from the hole of the penis, it is around the "ring" when pull down the skin.
http://www.drtanandpartners.com/where-to-find-us/

Just go see the good doctor.. No point ask so much.. Waste time nia.. Health more important..
Old 14-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrTeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
If not wrong at kelantan lane thers a clinic for sex related..clinic start from letter D i think. Try googz.
Yes, its the AFA one if i remember
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1