The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
Bro i dun know if that is the reason but did she stop work for a month? not that i know of.She sometimes will say she feel sick lah then go into room and sleep for 3 hours lah then just stop for whole day and take MC for 2 more days lor....she quite lazy wan lah !!! all these is i hear and see for myself wan lah but i was never her customer.Bro you are her regular ah???
Bro, I'm not here regular but I visit her every now and then. Visited her twice a month and was told by okt that she was still not working. So what was the trouble her tirak nearly got her into? Mind sharing? Thks.
Old 25-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Bro, I'm not here regular but I visit her every now and then. Visited her twice a month and was told by okt that she was still not working. So what was the trouble her tirak nearly got her into? Mind sharing? Thks.
Sorry bro...cannot share leh this kind of thing,anyway everything ok liao na now...
Old 25-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro...cannot share leh this kind of thing,anyway everything ok liao na now...
Understood. korp kon krap.
Old 25-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Understood. korp kon krap.
mai pen rai khrap bro....
Old 25-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nahnah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good day bros just wanna ask the lao jiaos in cat50 a few questions

1. Is it possible to Overnight with the girls ?
2. What are the rates usually for overnight?
3. Has anyone overnight before at L18H20?
Old 25-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnah View Post
good day bros just wanna ask the lao jiaos in cat50 a few questions

1. Is it possible to Overnight with the girls ?
2. What are the rates usually for overnight?
3. Has anyone overnight before at L18H20?
1.Yes its possible as long as the house allow Overnight,some house the girls dun get to choose whether they want to overnight with you or not,some house the girls get to choose but my advice is always ask the girl if she want to overnight with you or not if not no point staying there when she dun wan to overnight with you whole-heartedly.

2.Rates from what i know is $150 - $200 i have never heard of better or worse rates.

3.Sorry bro i never been to L18H20 before i cannot help you.
Old 26-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Ma0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMa0Ma0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
1.Yes its possible as long as the house allow Overnight,some house the girls dun get to choose whether they want to overnight with you or not,some house the girls get to choose but my advice is always ask the girl if she want to overnight with you or not if not no point staying there when she dun wan to overnight with you whole-heartedly.
agreed. the point of ON is to get extended GFE instead of the 20-30min of Short-Time mah. if she bin chao chao, sleep also cannot cuddle, very sian one
Quote:
2.Rates from what i know is $150 - $200 i have never heard of better or worse rates.
afaik, the L18 n L20 houses which do not officially take ON (some did have, but that was long long ago) charge $250-400 for ON which lasts 4am-12pm. crazy prices, but i'm sure there still are bros KC-ed enough by the thai chicks to think of it as worth the money
Quote:
3.Sorry bro i never been to L18H20 before i cannot help you.
L18 H20 blacklisted by me liao, pls ask that farked-up-attitude-problem OKT yourself
Old 27-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma0Ma0 View Post
agreed. the point of ON is to get extended GFE instead of the 20-30min of Short-Time mah. if she bin chao chao, sleep also cannot cuddle, very sian one
afaik, the L18 n L20 houses which do not officially take ON (some did have, but that was long long ago) charge $250-400 for ON which lasts 4am-12pm. crazy prices, but i'm sure there still are bros KC-ed enough by the thai chicks to think of it as worth the money

L18 H20 blacklisted by me liao, pls ask that farked-up-attitude-problem OKT yourself
Ya bro agree with you totally on the crazy prices for ON in L18 that is why i never go there,But then again there are some bros who are willing to pay...haha!!!
Old 28-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
miloboy is Cool - loads of Potential

didnt see much fr on L18H34, any comments from any of the bros on the girls there?
Old 29-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya bro agree with you totally on the crazy prices for ON in L18 that is why i never go there,But then again there are some bros who are willing to pay...haha!!!
All I can say is well there are some crazy cheongster is paying the wl for their sleep.
Old 29-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
All I can say is well there are some crazy cheongster is paying the wl for their sleep.
Ya, fuck until shack then go home sleep alone in my big bed is the best....
Old 29-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro G38 is still around leh,G1 boobs are fake and anyway she is not new already now,L8H66C came another 2 new girls 1 of them i saw not bad looking but that one have not start working yet.
have not been following this thread and since OKT told me G38 went back , never step into this hse.... So G38 still around ?? But she always not working one.... btw talking about tirak , saw her before with one malay guy in Gm during her off day..
Old 29-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will go down and inspect all the new girls.... but most likely will go back for 38 ... hahaha ... the ass damn solid.... and you're right , her voice very 'teh' one.
Old 30-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
have not been following this thread and since OKT told me G38 went back , never step into this hse.... So G38 still around ?? But she always not working one.... btw talking about tirak , saw her before with one malay guy in Gm during her off day..

Her main tirak now is a malaysian chinese guy i always see him there for ON.
Old 30-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
will go down and inspect all the new girls.... but most likely will go back for 38 ... hahaha ... the ass damn solid.... and you're right , her voice very 'teh' one.
New girls so so only leh now,no.1 ,no.68 and no.99 are all new girl,68 and 99 being the latest ones.99 is the really fresh one just started this monday !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1