The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Talking Total Recall

Stage 1: My Life as An Overseas Student
Hello, this is my first attempt in writing a story so please pardon me and share your constructive comments if you have any. The main purpose of me writing these down is mainly because I am much older now and I have recalling those younger days and missing them. So, I am writing them down so that the younger generation can understand how is life like before the internet.

So here goes my first encounter. I was merely watching. The timeframe is when I was about to leave army, to go over to Australia for my studies. If you want to imagine how long ago was that. That was the time that the mobile phone is a water bottle and we must write physical mail to and fro.

Watching My Friend’s Mother
One of my closer friends in national service is an Indian guy called Abhishek. We were both preparing to further our studies in Australia but at different states. So, we spent more time together doing our research. Research in those days will mean we must literally visit places instead of asking Mr. Google.

His father works overseas and he comes back every 2-3 years. Frankly, I have no idea if it is true, but I always have this feeling that he could be in prison. I did not have a chance to verify that. His mother was a gorgeous typical Indian woman. She was 38 years old at that time, she had a great figure 38C-34-42. Yes, after giving birth to two children, she had a broader base. When I go out with them to visit the education centers or Australia High Commission, many men stare at her body until I wonder if anyone is mentally raping her. I am guilty of that.

Abhishek paged me one day to inform me that one of his uncles will be going over to his place for dinner and he has studied in Australia too. I am keen of course because the furthest I have travelled alone without my parents was only Sentosa at that time. Any form of tips or advise will be useful to me especially I am going over there in a very tight budget. I only manage to have enough for my year one tuition fees. I must figure out on how to cover the rest when I am there.

Next day when I was at his place, his mother was wearing a white colored saree showing her navel and bulging boobs, she looked too hot to just to be cooking dinner for us. Then came his uncle Balaji who was a tall man broad shouldered, he wore lungi (traditional dress) he has a great body like body builder’s strong biceps, big chest and flat six packed abs. Any women could fall for him he is very fair for an Indian.
Old 13-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kodak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Total Recall

Please continue bro
Old 13-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

ClassicAhSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, support!!
Old 14-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Thank you for the encouragement. I will try my best to continue. Hope to see more support and constructive comments soon.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
yuyisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 14-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

He welcomed me and I watched him that he is staring at Abishak’s mother’s melons and he started talking with me. Abishak asked me to come upstairs so that they can concentrate to prepare dinner while we get busy with our game. Well, being the old fashion days, our game will mean “Dungeons and Dragons”. I am not sure how many of you remembered it. It is a board game that is played with fancy dices. Uncle started chatting with his mom about her life and he is an absolute flirt while sharing jokes with her. Over dinner, he was sharing with us all the cultural shock that we should be expecting especially on the excessive alcohol and half naked girls. I was already in fantasy land while he told us. Of course, needless to say, I was disappointed when I was there finally.

After the nice dinner with all the jokes and gossips, Abishak’s mom urge us to go home since it is getting late and we could catch up another day. When we stepped out of the apartment, it was raining heavily. So she invited us to wait for a while. This “a while” ended up for be hours and it is still raining heavily. She ultimately suggested that we could stay for tonight and go after morning.

As you can guess, Abishak and I are not exactly the hunk type of guy. We belong to the nerd and geek family. Once his mother made the announcement, we were already rushing back to his room while discussing if the outcome of the game will be different if I have played the Druid instead of the Thief.

At that era of my life, having no curfew on Dungeons and Dragons is like paradise, both of us not only played one game but several re-run just to try to achieve all the different and possible outcomes. I remembered when I wake up at about 3.30 am, I was sleeping on the floor with the dices on my belly and Abishak was back on his own bed. What a friend, he did not even give me a pillow. The first reaction I had was “I need some water and pee.” Have you ever wonder why does these 2 things go hand in hand?
After the pee and the drink, (nope, I did not drink my own pee), I was feeling much awake and accustom to the darkness since all the lights are off. It is a typical HDB 4 bedroom apartment so it is not very big. I was a little surprise to hear people talking from the master bedroom. I am a clown, when Abishak told me his uncle, I naturally assumed that it is his mother’s younger brother. So to me, it is not surprising that they are sharing the same room. Well, he is not, he is Abishak’s mother’s cousin. So I made an Ass out of U and Me. That is how you spell AssUMe.

Since I heard some giggling and chatting, I naughtily peeped through the key-hole trying to find out what was happening in there. Yes, keyholes, how many of you, remember the good old HDB room keyholes are like our gate grill’s keyholes?
Old 14-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!

Pitching a big tent .
Old 14-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Anzore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to have new story, please continue thanks.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
metaldoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise69 View Post
Pitching a big tent .
Enough for how many?
Old 14-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the interesting story, please continue.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

GoldiLich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 15-12-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

No matter how big is the tent, remember to bring mosquito repellent. hahaha.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Both were sitting on the bed while the uncle was sharing jokes and he was asking about their sex life since Abhishek’s father is away most of the time. She replied that they only did it once for the month that he came back recently. Instead of getting aroused, I am thinking why are they not speaking in Tamil? Why are they speaking in English? Another good sign that I am a nerd.

The uncle of course will not miss out on a chance to share his flatteries. He commented that she is so gorgeous and he has not seen such a beauty like her. He added that her husband is useless and if it is him, he would never leave a wife like her alone at home. Abhishek’s mother smiled.
The uncle told her “I love u first time I saw you. I lost my heart”
Abhishek’s mother replied “Sorry, Balaji. I’m a married woman and my son is in next room.”

“Please, I love u and I want to fuck u and satisfy your all needs.”

“How can u satisfy me?”

The uncle replied “I will fuck your pussy till it gets sore.” All I see is Abhishek’s mother smiled and it started. Why do I remember this conversation? I do not remember it word for word of course. But It is my first Steve Job’s lesson. “Less is Good”. To woo a lady, you do not need fancy moves or toys, all you need is passion and sincerity. He is sincere, is he not? He is sincere in wanting to fuck her.

The uncle came near to Abhishek’s mother and started kissing her lips as they locked lips. From the dim light, I could see him removing her saree and he looked like he is shocked to see the big melons of hers. Here is IT lesson number two. The foundation of modern Microsoft Windows, multi-tasking. Thank goodness that Abhishek’s mother is a good moaner, may be due to this, I have been a sucker for moans and dirty talks.

As the uncle starts to squeeze her boobs, Abhishek’s mother started to moan. He slowly removed her blouse and revealed the black bra, when he unhooked the bra and her huge melons got relief and out pooped her nipples and areola. They were very dark, big and hard. To me, it was quite a turn-off seeing the big areola and those tits are so big that they seem to sag.
Now the uncle started sucking her breasts and biting those nipples like a baby. I could see him caressing her breasts and manhandled them very hard. I could hear Abhishek’s mother moaning louder in pleasure. As for myself, I took my dick out of my jeans and started stroking myself in that uncomfortable half squat or half bent position.
Old 15-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro
Old 15-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 9
KaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond reputeKaraII has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1