The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SillyTubbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: orgasm during rape??

I asked my wife once if she thinks she can cum if raped, needless to say I kena jialat jialat from her...
Old 11-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
AntheaA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheaA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a female & I do fantasize abt getting raped.. Honestly doubt it will feel gd when it really happens but I do fantasize getting rape when masturbating & watch jap av which r like dat
Old 11-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytail View Post
why rapists always have an amazing sex and can make the victim to have an orgasm
I think this is a fantasy by writers. I know a girl who was raped and believe me, she didn't enjoy it. She was devastated. Took her a year to get over it. Rape is a crime for a reason.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 11-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedeeper View Post
I think this is a fantasy by writers. I know a girl who was raped and believe me, she didn't enjoy it. She was devastated. Took her a year to get over it. Rape is a crime for a reason.
I think it's not a mere fantasy. It is very difficult to understand a rape victim's psyche. The trauma involved, both physical and mental, and if the victim had actually had a pleasurable orgasm during the event, it could lead to psychological problems such as denial. Truly, it's no laughing matter.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

My piece of advice, shake off that thought in you. If you keep having this thought/curiosity lingering in your mind, most probably you will become a rapist one of these days.

I feel all rapist should be sentenced to life imprisonment. My kind of life imprisonment is that they should die in jail, not just 25 years.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 11-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Er... TS if it is a fantasy you might need to look for one partner that is interested in such roleplay.... frankly I doubt any gal will get wet or cum. Meaning only lubricating is from our pre-cum Which is hardly enough... have u try dry humping n forcing entry a dry pussy??? One word "ouch!!!"......Unless this like someone mention Annabelle chong might be a odd one out.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytail View Post
why rapists always have an amazing sex and can make the victim to have an orgasm
Bro this is a stupid comment and question.
Women are to be respected.
Females DO NOT GET ORGASMS from rape.
You're a sick fuck for thinking about this bro.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

This fellow is worst !

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...a-police-chief

Wondering did he tell his mother, wife or daughter the same thing.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't la later ur ass will split
Old 11-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

once I went drinking with some friends, got very drunk and this friend's friend who calls himself jonnyboy offered to send me home. I slept in the cab ride. he helped me to my apartment, mostly he carried me.

He was quite fat and nerdy looking. I wasn't attracted to him at all.

He carried me to my bed, put me down. I was already 90% asleep.

then don't know how long later, i woke up due to some feelings down there. kept trying to figure out what was going on. after a while got slightly more sober, i realise there was a head in between my legs. my top was lifted up above my breasts, my bra undone breasts exposed. my skirt lifted up and i could feel the tug of my thong shifted to one side.

the head in between my legs was give me oral. i kept asking. 'who are you?... please stop... who are you? stop! stop!' i started using my hands to push the head away, was feeling weak and dizzy. couldn't push him away. then he reached his ends up for my breasts and started to flick my nipples.. i tried to stop his hands but after awhile, the arousal sensations were too much to withstand. his licking was so intense. the nipple flicking tripled the sensations. eventually i gave in and started to grab the bedsheets and moan loudly.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5171 / Power: 12
Tnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond repute

For sharing,
What science says about arousal during rape

http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...al-during-rape
Old 11-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

The story you describe is many man fantasy, man force sex act on a girl but girl cannot resist becoz too shiok.
Any continuation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybubbly View Post
once I went drinking with some friends, got very drunk and this friend's friend who calls himself jonnyboy offered to send me home. I slept in the cab ride. he helped me to my apartment, mostly he carried me.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DasQuick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybubbly View Post

He was quite fat and nerdy looking. I wasn't attracted to him at all.

He carried me to my bed, put me down. I was already 90% asleep.

then don't know how long later, i woke up due to some feelings down there. kept trying to figure out what was going on. after a while got slightly more sober, i realise there was a head in between my legs. my top was lifted up above my breasts, my bra undone breasts exposed. my skirt lifted up and i could feel the tug of my thong shifted to one side.

the head in between my legs was give me oral. i kept asking. 'who are you?... please stop... who are you? stop! stop!' i started using my hands to push the head away, was feeling weak and dizzy. couldn't push him away. then he reached his ends up for my breasts and started to flick my nipples.. i tried to stop his hands but after awhile, the arousal sensations were too much to withstand. his licking was so intense. the nipple flicking tripled the sensations. eventually i gave in and started to grab the bedsheets and moan loudly.
You, girl, have to be able to know the difference between being rape and being a slut.
Old 13-01-2014, 12:15 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Sumtimes my wife or partner, even after foreplay also cannot get wet enuff for normal sex, not to mention being in a state of shock or unexpected of being raped.

No lubrication, alot of friction and can be cause for pain from abrasions, like that how to enjoy being raped and cum with orgasm?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 13-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
brengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntheaA View Post
I am a female & I do fantasize abt getting raped.. Honestly doubt it will feel gd when it really happens but I do fantasize getting rape when masturbating & watch jap av which r like dat
ur fantasy...
enter u raw while u r still dry..?
heavy foreplay... make u hot and horny... make u cum... then enter u..?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1