The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-01-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geoppery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

my friend had sex with his student, but the student was older than 18 years old already
Old 19-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Did u ask for their panties??? Lol
The no.1 must be wearing those big Gilf type.
-
-
Old 13-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just did a quickie with my old friend while we have a gathering and my wife was around (of course she didn't know). Never expected it happen!
Old 13-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. My niece whom I'm pretty close with. Started when she had relationship problems back when she was schooling and confided in me. Somehow it lead to sex I duno why.

2. My friend's wife who used to be my ex gf. Sent my friend home after drinking session, he was dead drunk. I was very high and made moves on his wife. Can't really remember much but it proceeded on to sex. Only a 1 time thing though.

3. My ex colleague's daughter. Went to their house for some party and got to know the daughter. Exchanged contact and took awhile to get to know her and eventually became my FB.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Mum's ex-bf. Took care of him when he was suffering from late stages of cancer. Mum couldn't take care of him, as accident previously and not convenient.
He grew fond of me, and I also developed my likings for him. Was confused and took him like a fatherly figure, but grew closed to him as stayed over at his house to take care of him.
We did not go to the extent of having sex, as he think I was a virgin then, while I wasn't. I did not clarify, but ended up heavy petting and blowjob for him though till he died 6 months later..
Old 13-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa that is some quality of life there.
For myself, hmm... a classmate back when I was schooling.
All started how with her asking me how was my first time. Started with some innocent flirting, and then lots of CIM+swallow with her in school.
Those were the days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Mum's ex-bf. Took care of him when he was suffering from late stages of cancer. Mum couldn't take care of him, as accident previously and not convenient.
He grew fond of me, and I also developed my likings for him. Was confused and took him like a fatherly figure, but grew closed to him as stayed over at his house to take care of him.
We did not go to the extent of having sex, as he think I was a virgin then, while I wasn't. I did not clarify, but ended up heavy petting and blowjob for him though till he died 6 months later..
Old 13-02-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Another encounter I had, was my first time having sex. Online games are so popular. Back then there was a game that uses projectiles (happy guessing what game that is), with formulas, and windcharts, etc. Met this girl in the game, and, she was interested to learn it and asked me to go over her place to guide her.
As I was damn innocent back then, I went over, and the rest was history. She was pretty petite, and sex was good, well, probably it was my first few times.
Then was the mIRC GalaxyNet period. There was this girl whom I was chatting with pretty often and had each other's MSN.
One fine day we were webcamming and I can't remember how, but we moved onto sex topic and... she started showing me herself naked live on webcam. Then met up and we did it. Not sure if you consider this "never thought of".
Old 13-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addicted85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have it with my married colleague in the same office.. she wants it at least once a day before we leave office.
Old 13-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

I have it with my ex. now. :P
Old 13-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Want to share also my experience when I had my gf...
Who's interested to share my stories. Anyone?
Old 13-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted85 View Post
i have it with my married colleague in the same office.. she wants it at least once a day before we leave office.
Lucky you.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 13-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgianseat View Post
Want to share also my experience when I had my gf...
Who's interested to share my stories. Anyone?
nobody's stopping you mate
Old 13-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
I actually felt sad....

Quote:
Old 13-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hope he didn't die while u bj him, that'll b creepy. Or even worse he cum after he pass away n while u blow him
______
Exchange points creepy ma
Old 13-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Oh gosh that sounds scary lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Hope he didn't die while u bj him, that'll b creepy. Or even worse he cum after he pass away n while u blow him
______
Exchange points creepy ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1