The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kdkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wechat MILF

Got to know a MILF through wechat some weeks back. She's v cute & pretty. Not the slutty looking for man kind, joined wechat cos her friends got her to use the app to chat. She also didn't know how to put the settings so just blur blur thought I'm her friend & started chatting. Married with kids.

But after few wks of casual friendly chatting, I'm starting to really think of her & feel v happy when chatting with her, always looking forward to her replies. What started out as a sex hunt has developed into something I also can't get a grip on. Esp when I buang my car few days back & injured my neck, the sweet way she showed concern & all, really buay tahan. Got the gf feeling.... Now every morning look forward to starting the day greeting her, causal chit chat here & there. All decent one. Wah piang eh, how ah? Got chance with her u think? I sibeh blur now...
Old 04-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdkoh View Post
Got to know a MILF through wechat some weeks back. She's v cute & pretty. Not the slutty looking for man kind, joined wechat cos her friends got her to use the app to chat. She also didn't know how to put the settings so just blur blur thought I'm her friend & started chatting. Married with kids.

But after few wks of casual friendly chatting, I'm starting to really think of her & feel v happy when chatting with her, always looking forward to her replies. What started out as a sex hunt has developed into something I also can't get a grip on. Esp when I buang my car few days back & injured my neck, the sweet way she showed concern & all, really buay tahan. Got the gf feeling.... Now every morning look forward to starting the day greeting her, causal chit chat here & there. All decent one. Wah piang eh, how ah? Got chance with her u think? I sibeh blur now...
She's married w kids.. Enuf said..

Pls move on n find unattached females, in order not to cause much hurt to others while fulfilling ur urge...

Pay to satisfy our need better than breaking families up.. If ur looking for companion, then get a good girl n put ur affections n attention on her..
Old 05-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Kdkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wechat MILF

I'm v shocked at how I feel abt her, to be honest. Cos I started out hunting for a fox.... And then accidentally trampled on a bunny & after spending some time with the bunny, actually started to care abt her genuinely with nothing sexual in mind. I care abt her & wanna know her, wanna see her & spend time with her, not to up her.... I've never met any gal that sets my heart aflutter like that... I really dunno how to let go. Arrrrrghhhhhh

Bros, when you're hunting, how do u avoid such situations?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm v shocked at how I feel abt her, to be honest. Cos I started out hunting for a fox.... And then accidentally trampled on a bunny & after spending some time with the bunny, actually started to care abt her genuinely with nothing sexual in mind. I care abt her & wanna know her, wanna see her & spend time with her, not to up her.... I've never met any gal that sets my heart aflutter like that... I really dunno how to let go. Arrrrrghhhhhh

Move on.....
Old 25-05-2016, 05:57 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Forget her, don't hurt her and family.

You already said that she blur blur thought you are her friend, you are not honest with her?

Tell her you are hunter and wants to eat your prey. She will not want to chap you also.

Now you kena trap by your own trap.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 25-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Photon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhoton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Get a life bro, she is someone else mother n wife.
Old 25-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

If divorced,then OK.

Still married, better be clear not to cross over friendship line.
Old 26-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

oracle7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MOve on bro, trust me !

I once fantasized about MILF , and after I actually banged one . I swear I not gonna spend my life with them forever. Loose vagina , saggy boobs and who knows you might pay for child support later on.
Old 28-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
VeryGoodLuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

You teo kong tao already. Good Luck!

Quote:

Old 30-05-2016, 02:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I assume u guys just chit chatting via wechat? Never meet up yet?

I am impressed! Either she is the hunter and u are her prey now. Or u must be mad.

Chit chatting via wechat can result in such infatuation??

Either u meet her up and square off your thoughts n needs which she maybe having the similar thoughts.

There will not be a fairy tale ending. Simple.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
cowlek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long u know its a one off affair and she knows too. just do it.

Im so going to get zapped...
Old 02-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon View Post
Get a life bro, she is someone else mother n wife.
I concur...
Old 26-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

wondertimeman2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahhh... I got similar love entanglement leh.
Wanted to flirt with this PRC MILF. She a divorcee.
End up fell into feeling for her .
Issue is, I am married....
Not easy just to back up.. already got emotional entanglement.
Anyone with similar experience to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1