The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese Gal Fucking with Black

Long cock and lots of stamina.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Since we're on the topic of interracial fucking:

I am a malay eurasian.

Chinese have the tightest pussies in general. I have fucked local chinese and several Taiwanese exchange students. A lot of dead fishes but tight pussy still felt good.

Malays are the wildest and horniest. Really easy to coax them into sex. Really kinky and experimentive. Not as tight pussy but makes up with great enthusiasm. Some of my best fucks with them.

Ang mohs don't have as many experience. Only had a three month stint with them during uni exchange. They are really open to sex. The best thing about them is they dont really care for protection so those who love raw will love them. Some pussies may be a little big for us asians but still lots of fun since no need condom. Havent had much luck with ang mos in S'pore though
Old 13-08-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I dislike Indians and Africans - they're generally rough and crude.
And stereotypes do have their basis.
Having said that, some black chicks are hot!

Would love to pump my sperm into her!

The CFM look!
Old 13-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I've sexperienced a 21 year old Nigerian girl from Germany with a body like that before...
170cm, 46kg, heavy and firm natural C+ cups, no sag

Had a relationship with her for a few months about 10 years+ back.
Sexually very conservative, she was looking for a long term relationship.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-08-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 13-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (P)

Dressed very conservatively too. Hard to tell she had that body under her clothes. She used to wear long dresses and baggy T-shirts.
Made friends with her, most other people shunned her because she was of African descent.
A sweet girl, the kind that would make a loyal wife if not for the cultural differences.

I was sincere in befriending her, but also lusted for her body.
She was sexually very naive, and was a virgin.
We became a couple, she was looking for a life partner.
However, I was looking for a screw.
She was pretty, I knew she had a shapely body.
She was hesitant to let me explore her body sexually, I pressured her.
After being together with her for 3 months, finally got to kiss her. Which led to heavy petting.
Going to her room, getting her top and bra off and playing and sucking her wonderful tits.

I was stunned when I first saw her breasts, she had THE perfect body..

Then progressed to clitoral masturbation...
Which allowed me to get her panties off and her completely naked.
She was a virgin, but wanted to keep her chastity till marriage...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 13-08-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 13-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster (P)

One day, gave her a clitoral orgasm.
She was dripping wet, and very high.
Got on top of her, frenching her and sucking and fondling her beautiful breasts.
Parted her legs when she was high, and got into position.
Put my cock at her vaginal opening, and pushed it in while she was still high from the orgasm..
She realised what was happening, tried pushing me away.
I knew this was my only chance, so I held her hands down, forced my cock in and deflowered her..
She was very very wet and tight, and I came while slowly penetrating her in missionary.
Yes, she bled.
She was sulky after that, and made me promise to stay with her as I had taken her virginity..

I made her a lot of promises to continue sexually exploiting her.
In return, she considered herself to be my life partner, and I took advantage of that by making her offer me her conjugal rights. She was still very conservative, and I would end up going back to her room to fuck her after almost every date. She was hesitant, but still offered her nubile body to me for me to sate.
I knew the relationship would not last, so I made sure I pumped in every single drop of sperm into her..

I had planned well on how to maximally satisfy myself with this black beauty.
I made her get an injectable contraceptive, which made her periods disappear. I made it seem like it was emergency contraception after our first fuck. This meant that she had no "downtime", and I could fuck her and creampie her throughout the month. She was naive and honestly trusted me.
I had to initiate sex though, as she was never too keen on it. Foreplay was limited to kissing her, clitoral stimulation and of course, fondling and sucking her tits.
I never received oral sex, as she was not keen on it.
We did mostly missionary and sometimes doggy, but I could get high just seeing touching her body. And the best part was pumping in my seed and watching my white sperm flow out this black beauty..
Her body was divine and model-like, and it was extremely pleasurable fucking and seeding her. At one point in time, I used to fuck her up to 3 times a day. She wasn't the brightest, but got concerned that our relationship was getting more if almost exclusively sexual..
She did ask. "Are you with me because you like having sex with me?", which was not easy to deflect..
But I did manage to sweettalk her, and have her tight wet vagina walls wrap around my cock like a glove again and again, waiting for my cock to shoot my seed into her.
I got exclusive access to her hot body as my own sperm receptacle for about 3 months. I must have given her about 200 creampies during this short period.
She always felt that it was wrong having pre-marital sex, and was truly hesitant to allow me access.
I used emotional blackmail on her often, and played mindgames. As she came from a conservative background, I told her that as my "life partner", it was her duty to satisfy me sexually.
She would then strip off, allowing me access to her beautiful bod, and I would sate her naked body and pump my seed in again and again...
Then, she flew back to her home country and got into an arranged marriage, and cut off all contact with me when she returned..
It was good while it lasted, and I enjoyed the privilege of ripping her hymen and seeding her!
In a sense, I only wanted to extract her sexual essence, and perhaps I'm lucky to get off the hook. I still wish I could have milked her tits more!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 14-08-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

I am a malay eurasian.

Chinese have the tightest pussies in general. I have fucked local chinese and several Taiwanese exchange students. A lot of dead fishes but tight pussy still felt good.

Malays are the wildest and horniest. Really easy to coax them into sex. Really kinky and experimentive. Not as tight pussy but makes up with great enthusiasm. Some of my best fucks with them.

Ang mohs don't have as many experience. Only had a three month stint with them during uni exchange. They are really open to sex. The best thing about them is they dont really care for protection so those who love raw will love them. Some pussies may be a little big for us asians but still lots of fun since no need condom. Havent had much luck with ang mos in S'pore though
Agreed that the Malay gals are better in sex than most Chinese ladies (no offence though). The same goes for Chinese ladies who prefer other races than their own nowadays.

Have many Chinese female friends who confessed that are either keen to try other races (esp Ang Mo) or had done so.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

i had a ons with a african girl adopted by german parents...she was wild and loves sex a lot. We became fuck buddy for a while...there was once i was drunk and started drunk texting her
she came to my place and we fucked like mad. Since I had a bit of alcohol in the system I lasted a bit longer but started to treat her like a real slut and choked her too (she loved it btw). She is lanky with nice long hair but black...
The sex lasted for a while and she told it's the best we had referring to me and her. She complained I fucked her like an asshole...as in treated her like slut...told her but you loved it and you were wettest today
she just sighed...
Old 03-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bros or sis have other encounters to share huh
Old 03-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
merseyside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by licker69 View Post
i had a ons with a african girl adopted by german parents...she was wild and loves sex a lot. We became fuck buddy for a while...there was once i was drunk and started drunk texting her
she came to my place and we fucked like mad. Since I had a bit of alcohol in the system I lasted a bit longer but started to treat her like a real slut and choked her too (she loved it btw). She is lanky with nice long hair but black...
The sex lasted for a while and she told it's the best we had referring to me and her. She complained I fucked her like an asshole...as in treated her like slut...told her but you loved it and you were wettest today
she just sighed...
Nice sharing.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
3Xrated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by licker69 View Post
she just sighed...
Thanks sharing.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
baksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybaksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bcs of this...black is beautiful

http://www.youx.xxx/videos/video2056/a-fierce-rack/
Old 04-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

I am a malay eurasian.

I would agree with you. Asian women are generally smaller in body size and therefore likely smaller hence tighter in their vaginas. It also makes sense that Asian babies are likely born smaller and lighter than their Caucasian counterparts.

I also agree with you that Caucasian women are probably and mostly more liberal and adventurous when it comes to sex. I have personally encountered a few who were single but taking the pill, and as young as 17 or 18. I don't believe they were taking it for medical reasons, more likely they want a good time without condoms.

Here is an example of a former Bachelorette contestant who, liked having a good time, got a pregnancy scare and went all emotional.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainme...ime/ar-BBwXN7D

Last edited by maxman; 04-10-2016 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
HAHA. Good reply. Btw any1 tried with ah mo(female) before?
Don't know counted or not.

Ever try once many many years ago in Oz land.

Not really like AV show, end of the day, still another F session

Never try anymore after which except hookers in Europe
Old 05-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I think deep down, every girl wants to "try" a big cock

If yours is --> Like this guy in this video, then maybe once they go black, the don't go back lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1