The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Local Singaporean accepts new citizen as their own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
Sure we can. I mixed well with my classmates n colleagues. I know we are all cool but somehow deep inside. I am still seen as an outsider, that’s what am talking about
It so happen I had a 71 yrs old colleague, new citizens from ROC. Even he had taken up pink IC ten yrs ago. Sometimes during heat up he will said, back from "my ROC". Pretty fast he walk away because the ten yrs in our company, he had never ones talk about his back ground.

Last month I was washing mine face, he said the reason we got increase in water bills is I am wasting water. The people in charged of this country done the correct thing. How to accept this uncle as one of us?
Old 24-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of
Re: Local Singaporean accepts new citizen as their own?

TS please do not write in such big fonts we are not blind you know. You can't really blame us local Singaporeans who are born and bred here . We went through tough times and nationhood building. Some of us have even shed blood and tears prior to our independence . So we know what it is being of a Singaporean . But the last 15 years we have also seen Singapore society change a lot . Because of our high cost of living standard our local population had dropped . As a result the PAP government opened the flood gates to foreign workers . Now you can see them doing almost every job that Singaporeans can do . So how do we think feel ? Many of us are still are unemployed and underemployed . We are finding it harder to make ends meet. Hope you understand our position as well .
Old 24-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

And ang mo men married into this country. Only two yrs he visited his in laws graves during Ching Ming festival. Still he pretend he dont understands, never lend a hand in carrying offering.

How to accept him as one of us?

Just to add on. From the 80s there was a saying American companies are the best to work in. Because of the freedom to do what we want and so on. The truth this is not fake news. Whether ang mo boss based in this country or not. He fuck care of his company, came in the morning and spend the afternoon with Pinoy and Myammar GFs outsides. Of course he create problems in the end he dont bother in profit margins. No point in working in American firms. No special bonus and increment. Finally from an American MNC to SME at AMK industrial park.
Old 24-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post
TS please do not write in such big fonts we are not blind you know. You can't really blame us local Singaporeans who are born and bred here . We went through tough times and nationhood building. Some of us have even shed blood and tears prior to our independence . So we know what it is being of a Singaporean . But the last 15 years we have also seen Singapore society change a lot . Because of our high cost of living standard our local population had dropped . As a result the PAP government opened the flood gates to foreign workers . Now you can see them doing almost every job that Singaporeans can do . So how do we think feel ? Many of us are still are unemployed and underemployed . We are finding it harder to make ends meet. Hope you understand our position as well .

bro i see where you are coming from n I surely understand ur feelings.
what am saying is that maybe due to the frustration with foreign workers,native Sgporean tend to somewhat "dislike" all foreigners and see new citizens as outsiders even they/I have take up sitizenship.. Though we may not have went through the hard days prior to independence. Many new citizens including me have contributed ourselves and served/protected Singapore in the army. am sure many of bros have seen tons of "foreigner soldiers" in Sg rite. I myself are more than willing to contribute n defend Singapore if situation arises n many of my new citizen friends share the same mindset.

with regards to rising costs etc,I feel that it's an inevitable thing to happen if the country wants to develop,the rising cost of living can be seen everywhere in the major cities,not to mention SG being the hub of asia. in any sense,we all native sgporean,new citizen,foreign workers foreign students,maid etc. we all ganna rising cost isnt it.

just my humble 2cents.
Old 24-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro i see where you.................

with regards to rising costs etc,I feel that it's an inevitable thing to happen if the country wants to develop,the rising cost of living can be seen everywhere in the major cities,not to mention SG being the hub of asia. in any sense,we all native sgporean,new citizen,foreign workers foreign students,maid etc. we all ganna rising cost isnt it.

just my humble 2cents.
yeah, a sensible reply.
All developed cities recorded increased rising cost. And some cities were sharper than us. Also anti-foreigners sentiments were growing in some cities.
I feel we are somewhat pampered compared to other nationalities.

Anyway, if wanna talk about politics & etc, it is a never ending topic. Grass always looks greener on the other side.
Old 24-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Serve army, lim teh terik and eat bah chor mee .. now in SB.. localised and accepted lah bro.. you suffer same as us lah..

Must balance.. I see many Sporeans also no upgrade skill then say foreigners steal their job. I also see ah neh FT employed in IT firm, promoted become manager, then start sacking locals and put in ah neh friends from India and local directors clueless..

Another case in point.. many Malaysians n PRC n Viet offering massages.. our local girls want 350 per hr compared to 100 for FT.. local girls high expectations of local men but they themselves must know what they can offer to value add to local men..

Balance view needed lah.. now back to cheionging..
Old 24-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Put the new citizens to sing the national anthem n if they can sing like local than we talk .
Maybe they might just sing their own national anthem instead
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 25-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Serve army, lim teh terik and eat bah chor mee .. now in SB.. localised and accepted lah bro.. you suffer same as us lah..

Must balance.. I see many Sporeans also no upgrade skill then say foreigners steal their job. I also see ah neh FT employed in IT firm, promoted become manager, then start sacking locals and put in ah neh friends from India and local directors clueless..

Another case in point.. many Malaysians n PRC n Viet offering massages.. our local girls want 350 per hr compared to 100 for FT.. local girls high expectations of local men but they themselves must know what they can offer to value add to local men..

Also speak Singlish ; likes to complain a lot ; kiasu and kiasi . Chop seat with tissue paper .
Old 25-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFearSg View Post
yeah, a sensible reply.
All developed cities recorded increased rising cost. And some cities were sharper than us. Also anti-foreigners sentiments were growing in some cities.
I feel we are somewhat pampered compared to other nationalities.

Anyway, if wanna talk about politics & etc, it is a never ending topic. Grass always looks greener on the other side.

ya lor not trying to show off here,I have been to nearly 30 countries n I still love Singapore n the peach here the most.Of course every country has their own share of prob but sometimes Singaporean KBKP to much thats how I feel.Singaporean should go overseas more n know how to appreciate their current state of beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

haha samster ftw! Never shall any samster fail the comrades. We will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and we will shoulder more than our share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Put the new citizens to sing the national anthem n if they can sing like local than we talk .

Ithink most of us can la,since we went through uniform sch days n army.Maybe some "elite" new citizen who just migrated here with their big saving or high qualification might now be able to.anw i suppose most of us can. (though may sound a bit exotic haha)
Old 25-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Again my feelings. Past two yrs that man in charged of manpower saw a frightening issue. Increase in PR and new citizens who are PMETs got sack by the companies. Every one need to contribute to his/ her company, PR and new citizens enjoying their times so much so they dont work hard.

We have adapt and growth, we also have PCP, in textworks contents it cater for mid career changes. The true is work harder in the next company and, I got a feeling ex PMETs who were ang mo has seen an increase of enrolling into the scheme.

Finally all companies who are into the programme are gov sectors. Including pte firms who are taking gov projects. To play smart we continue to work hard no need to ask for assistance in such scheme.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Local Singaporean accepts new citizen as their own?

I do not have the % here. A myth back into the 60s. Foreign women working, studying and manage biz in this country has high chances in marrying into this red dot.

The highest % of all are Malaysian women. Many are allreally grandmothers. A nick of foreign men. He thinks of ways to con his gf to work here and warm the beds in the lonely nights. Long run she could hook up a local men even PR and settle down.

Past 18 yrs, I had over heard PRC men complaint they made stupid mistake in helping gf to work here. Of course only ugly foreign women dont have takers. That I have not seen so far.

This is real news. Can you handle the truth?
Old 25-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
idk if it's sensitive la am not trying to raise another social issue just sharing my humble 2cents here. Dont get offended in any sense k samster love ftw!
Not at all offended because I could feel that you are being sincere here. But are you sure you are posting this in the right place? This is a "Adult Discussions about SEX" forum after all, where is the sex bit? (:

Quote:
pt1:Am a new citizen who have been living here since I was a kid.
Though spending nearly my entire life here sometimes I dont really feel accepted (nothing serious it's just a feeling anw,its just sometimes I was still deemed an "outsider:").Of course I understand that it's due to the difference in family background but I think Singaporean should welcome n embrace new citizen as their own as to Majulah Singapura together,n to enhance social cohesion as a immigration country!
Sounds like you have lived here all your life. If you have toiled with us in NS, I will be glad to call you my brother. I suppose in general, people tend to be rather superficial, at least until they get to know you.

At a first glance, they could be all like "bloody hell chao ang moh expat draw 20k/month salary just because AMDK". But if you are to just toss out Singlish phrases casually in friendly conversation, I'm pretty sure most people would let their guard down readily enough.

Quote:
pt2:Sometimes I feel a little bit puzzled as many local Singaporean is criticising PAP for giving too much to the foreingers.I dont understand why leh.When I came my family paid for a much higher school fee n crazy rental. Just to share some info in case some bros here.a foreign students in a local sec sch gotta pay a monthly sch fee like 1k+. That's why I dont know where is the exploition of resources?
It is not as if the government is heavily profiting off your increased school fees. Your fees are simply not subsidized, and you are merely paying the actual rates as pegged by the MOE.

As for housing, rental is expensive whether you are a local or foreigner. Unless you are referring to the foreigner's inability to purchase public housing? In that case may I ask you on which country in the world will the government allow foreigners to easily purchase public housing?

From the perspective of a working adult, one thing you may be neglecting to mention is how foreign-friendly skewed our taxation system is compared to most first-world nations. If you belong to the < $120k/annum bracket, your taxes are pegged at only 15%. And if you belong to the > $120k/annum bracket, your taxes are the same as what you would have paid if you were local. With our low taxes, we are practically a tax-haven for rich foreigners to set up shop here.

So why are we unhappy about having to pay similar taxes? Perceived deserved advantages for locals aside, locals have to contribute 20% of their salaries to CPF on top of everything else. Without getting into the whole debate of whether CPF "is still your money" or merely an intangible number you do not get to see until you are dead, having to pay CPF - at the very least - means that Singaporeans in general have a 20% smaller monthly disposable income compared to their foreign counterparts.

To add insult to injury, expat salary packages also tend to be higher because of this. There would be no employer CPF contribution on the part of the company, and they can afford to stretch the numbers by 15% before taking anything else into consideration.

With all this in mind, can you start to imagine how the local bro might feel a little shortchanged with regards to this matter?
Old 25-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's not a big issue to have some immigration, but not in so large numbers that end up the new citizens cluster together, got no push to mix with locals.

The old man in charge used to say that we need to be "spurred" and to some extent becoming truer these days when we see how laid back and entitled our youth have become. But bringing in foreigners won't cure this. It's a problem in all developed countries. Lately you see the foreign students also start to lack drive and quality, unlike in the past all those prc and india students are the hard working scholar types. Those that are here nowadays, some of them only here because papa mama are rich. We don't need these types.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Are u aware tat some true blue Chinese Sillyporean children cant even sing National anthem properly? They cant even pronounce correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
They are criticizing the immigration policy, not the immigrants. So, no worries.
Putting all the blame on PRs or new citizens also not the right thing to do. We should blame MIW. They are the one who welcome all kind of tom dick harry. Jobs tat locals not qualified then u bring in FTs to do. Not bring in FTs to take over our rice bowl!

Anyway talk talk also useless. Cos 70% only kpkb here. Come next GE again history repeat itself.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 25-03-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pt1:Am a new citizen who have been living here since I was a kid.
Though spending nearly my entire life here sometimes I dont really feel accepted (nothing serious it's just a feeling anw,its just sometimes I was still deemed an "outsider:").
Care to share with us ur parent country of origin?

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1