The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Local Singaporean accepts new citizen as their own?

idk if it's sensitive la am not trying to raise another social issue just sharing my humble 2cents here. Dont get offended in any sense k samster love ftw!

pt1:Am a new citizen who have been living here since I was a kid.
Though spending nearly my entire life here sometimes I dont really feel accepted (nothing serious it's just a feeling anw,its just sometimes I was still deemed an "outsider:").Of course I understand that it's due to the difference in family background but I think Singaporean should welcome n embrace new citizen as their own as to Majulah Singapura together,n to enhance social cohesion as a immigration country!

pt2:Sometimes I feel a little bit puzzled as many local Singaporean is criticising PAP for giving too much to the foreingers.I dont understand why leh.When I came my family paid for a much higher school fee n crazy rental. Just to share some info in case some bros here.a foreign students in a local sec sch gotta pay a monthly sch fee like 1k+. That's why I dont know where is the exploition of resources?

Old 23-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
LoughLider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Singaporean accepts new citizen as their own?

Your time and now is different lah. Nowadays government give scholarships to foreigners and our locals have to fork out lots of cash to study overseas, of course KPKB lah
Old 23-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
Though spending nearly my entire life here sometimes I dont really feel accepted (nothing serious it's just a feeling anw,its just sometimes I was still deemed an "outsider:").Of course I understand that it's due to the difference in family background but I think Singaporean should welcome n embrace new citizen as their own as to Majulah Singapura together,n to enhance social cohesion as a immigration country!
What have Singaporeans done to make you say that they do not accept and welcome you here?

Quote:
pt2:Sometimes I feel a little bit puzzled as many local Singaporean is criticising PAP for giving too much to the foreingers.I dont understand why leh.When I came my family paid for a much higher school fee n crazy rental. Just to share some info in case some bros here.a foreign students in a local sec sch gotta pay a monthly sch fee like 1k+. That's why I dont know where is the exploition of resources?
They are criticizing the immigration policy, not the immigrants. So, no worries.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

In general, Singaporeans are considered friendly. I think the new citizens should adapt themselves to the culture here, people are ready to make friend with you.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

So where u originally from ah?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
MichPound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In general, Singaporeans are considered friendly. I think the new citizens should adapt themselves to the culture here, people are ready to make friend with you.
Agreed. Some new citizens simply refuse to communicate with our local language
Old 23-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoughLider View Post
Your time and now is different lah. Nowadays government give scholarships to foreigners and our locals have to fork out lots of cash to study overseas, of course KPKB lah
Quote:
What have Singaporeans done to make you say that they do not accept and welcome you here?

nah nah bro i felt accept and welcomed.but most native still see me as somewhat a "foreigner with SG passport".

They are criticizing the immigration policy, not the immigrants. So, no worries.
thax man am not worriying,just saying haha.am totally cool

Quote:
yes am sure they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichPound View Post
Agreed. Some new citizens simply refuse to communicate with our local language
i think only a minority of them,according to my personal experience
Old 23-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoughLider View Post
in my humble opinion that's what the government should do to be frank,to my knowledge there are dozens of scholarship holders in NTU NUS AStar research facilities (more than somewhat 70% i suppose) and thats how to keep the technology most updated in the world. most of then scholars will stay n take up citizenship after serving their bond n it raises the average educational level,bring in positive inflow in a whole so i suppose it's good thing. that's why the States got up to the stage of now. but i dont see every singaporean seeing things that way.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

If you have adopted our culture, we welcome u
If you know our language, we embrace you
If you are here to stay and not run in time of turmoil, I treat u as one of us
If you serve NS and sweat it out with us, I call u my Brother.

If you are here just to earn a living and go back once you earn enough to be a king in your country, we respect you. But that’s the most we could give. Dun expect more.

The above is my perception and attitude towards PRs and foreigners. Dunno if others felt the same way.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
idk if it's sensitive la am not trying to raise another social issue just sharing my humble 2cents here. Dont get offended in any sense k samster love ftw!

Hmm... wrong forum?
Old 23-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Local Singaporean accepts new citizen as their own?

If new citizens can live among born locals, and worked among born locals. They are welcome.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Sakuba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
in my humble opinion that's what the government should do to be frank,to my knowledge there are dozens of scholarship holders in NTU NUS AStar research facilities (more than somewhat 70% i suppose) and thats how to keep the technology most updated in the world. most of then scholars will stay n take up citizenship after serving their bond n it raises the average educational level,bring in positive inflow in a whole so i suppose it's good thing. that's why the States got up to the stage of now. but i dont see every singaporean seeing things that way.
That is what we don't want, new citizens will vote for those greedy white bastards
Old 24-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
If new citizens can live among born locals, and worked among born locals. They are welcome.

Sure we can. I mixed well with my classmates n colleagues. I know we are all cool but somehow deep inside. I am still seen as an outsider, that’s what am talking about
Old 24-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuba View Post
That is what we don't want, new citizens will vote for those greedy white bastards
Who are the white bastards exactly my Brother? Anw u shared an very interesting perspective. I Guess if Singapore has no state of art technology n new idea/innovation etc. I seriously doubt if the country can survive in the harsh world. Anw I respect ur opinion
Old 24-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Hmm... wrong forum?
Up for an exchange. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1