The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sg girlfriends do & don'ts

Sg girls have less sex and yet flirts and sleep around.
Then, does Sg girls have sex drive or not?
Or are Sg guys to blame for turning into slobs?
Old 20-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Snob View Post
You must be getting old .
So you are very young ?
Old 20-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

My perception of Sg girls:
1. Girlfriend level = high/average sex drive
2. Wife level = gg.com
3. The older she gets, the lesser u get (whether at gf or wife level)
4. Usually if she don’t entertain dirty talks or tease once in a while, means she is naturally low. Those who can engagement in some dirty talk usually is quite open and high

Don’t forget that women are wired to combine sex and romance. Don’t compare them to other countries too as education and socialization agents are all different.

Speak to a 21yo boy now and likelihood of him shagging girls more than you when you are 21 is higher
Old 20-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
HoSehKeeLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKeeChiu View Post
Sorry what is GCP ???
Wondering too .
Old 20-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sg Chinese girls are dead fishes in bed.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

SG Girlfriends Do's and Don'ts?

Step 1: DON'T GET A SG GIRLFRIEND.

Want better sex? Any foreign girl, Asian or white or whatever, would probably be more direct and proactive in bed.

Want wife material? Again, any foreign girl would on average be much more independent and with actual housekeeping skills to keep you and the marriage happy. How many SG girls know how to cook anything that isn't hipster or dainty teatime stuff? Or do the laundry? Or do housekeeping? Or sew? I could think of a lot more examples if I wanted to.

Want GF material? SG girls are incredibly materialistic in my opinion. Care too much about their exterior appearances and oftentimes don't give a damn about acting classy/care too much about looking like white-man-hooking material. And they are incredibly mercenary in love too, always on the lookout for the next best person to come along. They go for social status, instagram fame, money and wealth, good looks, and sweet mouths that can promise anything. They want it all, but they don't have any ounce of self-reflection to see if what they can give in return can justify them getting guys as good as their fantasies.

In short, don't date or marry a SG girl. I'm quite happy to pass them all off to angmoh guys who come here trying to score quick exotic fucks with Asian/SG women. They only get used and deserve every single bit of it.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
where2find deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhere2find deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i agree that foreign woman are more open to ideas like
facefuck deepthroat anal bdsm exhibitionist etc

but i do believe there will be a small minority sg girlfriends that do too
Old 20-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like blowjob, but often he is like work
Old 20-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ubermensch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKeeChiu View Post
Sorry what is GCP ???
Golden Cheesepie.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
SG Girlfriends Do's and Don'ts?

Step 1: DON'T GET A SG GIRLFRIEND.

Want better sex? Any foreign girl, Asian or white or whatever, would probably be more direct and proactive in bed.

Want wife material? Again, any foreign girl would on average be much more independent and with actual housekeeping skills to keep you and the marriage happy. How many SG girls know how to cook anything that isn't hipster or dainty teatime stuff? Or do the laundry? Or do housekeeping? Or sew? I could think of a lot more examples if I wanted to.

Want GF material? SG girls are incredibly materialistic in my opinion. Care too much about their exterior appearances and oftentimes don't give a damn about acting classy/care too much about looking like white-man-hooking material. And they are incredibly mercenary in love too, always on the lookout for the next best person to come along. They go for social status, instagram fame, money and wealth, good looks, and sweet mouths that can promise anything. They want it all, but they don't have any ounce of self-reflection to see if what they can give in return can justify them getting guys as good as their fantasies.

In short, don't date or marry a SG girl. I'm quite happy to pass them all off to angmoh guys who come here trying to score quick exotic fucks with Asian/SG women. They only get used and deserve every single bit of it.
Do you have a daughter ?
Old 20-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Do you have a daughter ?
he probably forgot that he has a mother to start off with. or maybe his father is fortunate to score a non-singaporean girl.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Am not here to stereotype. Yesterday i saw a woman cleaning, together with her husband/bf, their car. At once i knew that the chances of the woman being a Sg is very low.

This is not stereotype, but it is true that in some other countries, women are still taught and shaped by the society to please their husbands no matter what.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Want someone to cook/do laundry or house keeping? Hire a maid and best some can provide u extra services lol

Oh oh sg guys flirt and sleep around too
Old 21-03-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't really like local girls as well. Always want to be at the receiving end and not willing to return much. I prefer more independent foreign girls who came here alone and study/works. They can do well in their work, cook well and take care of family. Of course sg girls have their strength too. They are best at complaining and demanding.
Old 21-03-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Do you have a daughter ?
No i don't have one since I'm not married yet.

As to my heritage, both my parents were Malaysian. I was born after they emigrated over to Singapore. I don't recall either of them ever saying they ever desired a Singaporean back in the day. Then again the people back then were a lot more real with love and marriage and expectations. The current generation is a joke. And I say so myself being a 90s person too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1