The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Censored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
wechat hit ratio is very low ...

but other place also similar ...
Very well said
Old 17-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, was SBF offline the last few months?
Couldn't get to the site to login.
Thought it was shutdown or what.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

An update on my MILF FB.
As it turn out, she was actually encouraged by her husband to look for FB but the condition is that there must not be love involved and he actually wanted me fucking his wife and he wanted to join as well.
Well, I am not into that and she isn't as well. So her husband actually banned her from seeing me but we still kept in touch secretly.

Last month, she went on a vacation back to China and I arranged a business trip and spent a few days in China with her.
It was really nice to be with her in China without fear of getting seen by people we know. Had a really good time fucking daily.

Since coming back to LA, I had met her twice again, but now only when her husband is away on business trips.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
An update on my MILF FB.
As it turn out, she was actually encouraged by her husband to look for FB but the condition is that there must not be love involved and he actually wanted me fucking his wife and he wanted to join as well.
Well, I am not into that and she isn't as well. So her husband actually banned her from seeing me but we still kept in touch secretly.

Last month, she went on a vacation back to China and I arranged a business trip and spent a few days in China with her.
It was really nice to be with her in China without fear of getting seen by people we know. Had a really good time fucking daily.

Since coming back to LA, I had met her twice again, but now only when her husband is away on business trips.
Just an update on the above I posted more than a year ago.
My relationship with the FB had gone on to another level.
And she seems to be my only FB now as the others had died off and I don't have time now to search for new ones.
Anyway, we are so involved now and she wanted my baby instead of from her husband. I must be crazy to agree to her requests.

Anyway, we tried for quite a few months and she just couldn't get pregnant!
I wonder if it is my problem or her problem?
Maybe it is god watching over me?

BTW, Bro Steelshaft who started this thread and my adventure. - my grand master teacher!
Just wonder how are you doing? And if you are still active on this forum?
Would be nice to have a PM with you.
Old 15-03-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just an update on the above I posted more than a year ago.
My relationship with the FB had gone on to another level.
And she seems to be my only FB now as the others had died off and I don't have time now to search for new ones.
Anyway, we are so involved now and she wanted my baby instead of from her husband. I must be crazy to agree to her requests.

Anyway, we tried for quite a few months and she just couldn't get pregnant!

BTW, Bro Steelshaft who started this thread and my adventure. - my grand master teacher!
Just wonder how are you doing? And if you are still active on this forum?
Would be nice to have a PM with you.
Wow, bro! You really consider having a baby with her?

"Anyway, we tried for quite a few months and she just couldn't get pregnant!"
Old 15-03-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doesn't matter. If it happens, both of u will have big problems. N dun count on God watching ur back then hor..
Old 22-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Wow, bro! You really consider having a baby with her?

"Anyway, we tried for quite a few months and she just couldn't get pregnant!"
Yes, that's why I said I must be crazy!
We even bought all the test kits to check her ovulation day which is the best time to get pregnant.
But we failed in all attempts.
One of us must be having fertility problem!
Old 22-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yes, that's why I said I must be crazy!
We even bought all the test kits to check her ovulation day which is the best time to get pregnant.
But we failed in all attempts.
One of us must be having fertility problem!
If you really damn serious about this big leap forward, then... why not go see a doc to confirm??? The longest I heard from my friends were 7yrs of trying... crazy, sad, but finally
Old 22-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
If you really damn serious about this big leap forward, then... why not go see a doc to confirm??? The longest I heard from my friends were 7yrs of trying... crazy, sad, but finally
Dunno y but normally the baby will come after you gave up trying and take it easy. Happens to me, 2 years of ramming dun have, forget about it and just fuck for leisure, kana lol
Old 23-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
outtalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is she Kylie staying in Bugis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astute View Post
hi guys..

started using wechat for quite some time and got lucky this time..
looked around and found this maid staying about 2km away from me so decided to test my luck.. greeting sent.. to my surprise, she actually accepted me and we started chatting.. at first i only started out with normal topics and just some random chats.. when chatting with her she's like those decent lady working in singapore but i was wondering how come she had so many sexy photos of herself in her profile.. i asked her to send me more but she refused.. after weeks of chatting and talking.... i tried and tried... finally......

warm up abit first.. see hows the responds from bros here and i will be right back..

we met on the last last sunday and go straight to our love nest............... first meeting and had her for 2 solid rounds....
Old 23-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are many cloner especially girls from HK who are in investment. I had seen one HK girl with at least 3 to 4 clone accounts. Not only in wechat, Beetalk does have similiar one.

Any bro here, manage to chat with those HK girls? All are hot and sexy but can see, not within reach. I chat with 3, wow all claims to have at least 3 properties in HK. One even mentioned want to come to Singapore to view property,planning to buy one and she is only 27 with 3 properties in HK and 2 in China.

Another one a Viet girl, she is 28 and Singapore PR. Her family owns 8 properties in Singapore alone and she is staying in Sentosa Cove. She mentioned our Gov invited her family to invest here.
Old 24-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
outtalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

HK investor girls, are usually too pretty to be true. As for the Vn lady, her name is Xian Tao?

Another one a Viet girl, she is 28 and Singapore PR. Her family owns 8 properties in Singapore alone and she is staying in Sentosa Cove. She mentioned our Gov invited her family to invest here.[/QUOTE]
Old 26-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtalove View Post
HK investor girls, are usually too pretty to be true. As for the Vn lady, her name is Xian Tao?

Another one a Viet girl, she is 28 and Singapore PR. Her family owns 8 properties in Singapore alone and she is staying in Sentosa Cove. She mentioned our Gov invited her family to invest here.
[/QUOTE]

Sheikha Ngu
Old 26-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Dunno y but normally the baby will come after you gave up trying and take it easy. Happens to me, 2 years of ramming dun have, forget about it and just fuck for leisure, kana lol
We failed again this month. Her menses came.
But deep down, I am happy about it.
I think god is watching over me.
Old 27-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
There are many cloner especially girls from HK who are in investment. I had seen one HK girl with at least 3 to 4 clone accounts. Not only in wechat, Beetalk does have similiar one.

Any bro here, manage to chat with those HK girls? All are hot and sexy but can see, not within reach. I chat with 3, wow all claims to have at least 3 properties in HK. One even mentioned want to come to Singapore to view property,planning to buy one and she is only 27 with 3 properties in HK and 2 in China.

Yes, I added quite a few such HK beauties who are in some sort of investment work.
It sounds fishy right from the start and I didn't waste too much time trying to find out what they are up to. But when you see so many of the same type, you know something is not right and I just deleted them when I saw their moments.
Don't waste time with these scammers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1