The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bonking WeChat Lady

Hi Brother and Sister out there, first of all thank you all brother or sister that had contributed for their wonderful story, either frictional or true, good or bad but the most important thing is that most of it make me horny and spare me some imagination when DIY is needed.

I had started this thread as I had saw a thread name “WeChat Lady” and it would like to let brother here to know that using WeChat in China is fun and you will get you some return if you are good at it. The story here is about how I hook up and bonk with three of the ladies in China within my stay in China for the last ten months.

Just a little about myself, I am working for a company in Singapore, however after some consideration, I decide to move to Shanghai office to lead the team in PRC. Good thing in SH is that, there are a lot of beautiful girls here and your eyeball will never stop rolling if you are in the town area. However too bad, my OC had come with me, hence posting a lot of restriction, or else I will be able to get more on bed.
Ok ok …..my story start here, before I got zapped for my long winded introduction…..

After coming to Shanghai and seeing so many beautiful girls around, my little manhood start to itch, so using SB, I made contact with one of the brother in SH and he bring me to one of the MP in SH. While we are on the way there this brother also contacted the mamasan and she promise to get a special discount and two special ladies for us to choose. (Sorry please be patient, I not writing a FR for the MP, but this story is related). After we went into the room, the mamasan had arrange for a row of ladies to come into the room and all are young and below the 30 years old specification. To me all are f**kable as my taste is not that high, but the brother who brought me insist on seeing the two special girls and so the mamasan brought them in. Then the two came in, one was simply a beautiful with a CFM look and the other was ok but with a good body at around 1.63M. So I chose the ok one as I want to let my brother take the other one as a way to thank him for bringing me there.
Old 13-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

So we proceed to the room and to my surprise the room was fantastic! It had a big bathroom, round bed with two poles on the side (which I wonder what is it use for) and special chair for special purpose. After entering the room, she start to strip me like my GF and with my last piece being pull down, she wiggle my little monster and give me a sweet smile. Then she start to strip and I can see that she is a C cupper with red tits and but with a hairy pussy below. Then we proceed to bathe, during that time there was no soapy bath as it is winter and it is too cold to do that. While we bathe, we chat and find out that she just came to SH for two weeks and her last job was a train attendance (do let you know that in China, if you take the high speed train, most of the train attendance are pretty, maybe to me).
After that, we proceed to bed, she ask me to lie down on my front and she start to tongue massage me on my back. As the tongue proceed south, it start to go down the cracks of my butt and proceed to my virgin hole and tongue F++k it, well it was wonderful! After that she ask me to go on my knees and she slide herself below my boss and start to lick it like a lollipop and sure my heart start to throb and my little start to grow. After some licking and swallowing, she ask me to flip over to lie on my back, looking at my dick, laughed and say “弯的”. So I reply, “你没试过吗?” and she shook her head. So she proceeds to lick my ears, neck, and my nipples and proceed downward to my standing pole. Her sucking was soft at the beginning and starts to throb with full speed up & down swiftly. While sucking she start to shift her butt to my face and start to put one of her leg on the pole on the side of the bed which I had mentioned early. Slowly she shifts herself further up with both legs on each pole, hence spreading her pussy in front of me and almost in a hand stand position. From this position, I slowly examine the pink pussy she had and start to finger her. When I start to fingered her, she let out a soft moan, after a few stroke of my finger, her leg buckle and fall onto the bed. With this fall, her pussy landed right in front of face and with no hesitation, I give her a big tongue lick on the pussy and she give up a loud moan (Well some brother may not like licking a lady in this line but I don’t mind as I like the juice of it, so sisters out there, if you like licking, PM me, but you will need to fly to SH. ). Then she start to shift her ass back to same position with my dick still in her mouth. After she is back in her original position, I sit up and say “现在我来服务你啦” and what I can see is a stunned face. So I ask her to stand up and we proceed to the special purpose chair.
Old 13-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

Why I call it a special purpose chair as the chair with two high arms and had a U shape holder at the end of it. Can you imagine a chair for ladies to delivered baby? Something like that! So I ask her to sit on it and she is still showing puzzled face, and after sitting on it, I put both of her legs on the high arm and I am the doctor who is going to do a delivery with my tongue! As I start my delivery, her moan get louder and louder, half way thru, I saw a belt on the side of the chairs which I didn’t notice at first. So being naughty and want to try some soft SM, I reach for the belt and strapped her to the chair. At first she didn’t notice it but when she feel it later, she was too weak to remove it. So the licking continues and her juice is like waterfall and start dripping. After 5 minutes or so, she can’t take it anymore and she start pushing my head away. But too bad, she was strapped down by a pervert and she don’t have the strength to push me away, so I continue and I can see her having an orgasm of her lifetime, when she arch back, body tremble and give a loud scream! The scream was so loud and it like someone had poked a knife into her. After that I stop my licking and left her panting for her breath. For quite a while, she wake up from her trauma and smile at me saying “你真坏”, so I unleashed the belt and walk her to bed, from there I can feel that she is very weak and still recovering from the first orgasm.

So I lay her on bed, put my dick in front of her, without hesitation, she put my dick into her mouth and start to suck on it, but this time it was with greater suction power. After hardening, she reach for her bag and pull out a condom and capped me. So I proceed with missionary and can feel that it was quite tight and warm. I start to pump slowly and can feel her gasping for air again, then I lay myself onto her and start to suck on her ear. Slowly, I proceed to her lips to bite on it, but I was surprise that she start to French me deeply which normally a lady in this line will not do that. So I continue to French her deeply and I start to pump harder. Slowly I move my elbow to her shoulder to stop her from shifting up as I pump to give her more penetration and feeling her other tongue touching my dickhead with this pumping action, she start to moan louder and louder. Then I start to feel her body trembling and I lift myself up and increase the pumping speed to “100 strokes per minutes” ! With that I start to see her body arching back and I also can’t control any longer and start to ejaculate and I give a loud “Arrrr…!” together with her sharp scream again. At the moment, I am totally out with my bullet and lie onto her totally and she also start to hug me and continue with the frenching. Well, it is really a good GF feeling and one of the best f**k of a lifetime in a MP!

After some rest hugging each other, she say “你真行,我从没有试过这种高潮”. I replied “不会吧?我想信你一定遇客人比我行吧?” she say “是有可以让我高潮的客人,不过没有和你做爱的感觉,太爽了”. Then we pick ourselves up and proceed to bath. While we walk toward the bathroom, we both notice a pool of juice on the special purpose chair and I pointed out to her and say “ wow, 你真的好多水” and she replied “ 你真坏,弄得人家死去活来,讨厌!”

After we bathe and dress up, she give me a good hug and a good french , exchange phone number and walk out of the room like couple checking out of a hotel room. After we part and back to the resting room, I saw my brother already waiting there. So I say peiseh to keep you waiting and he ask me “Have a good time?” and my reply is “Outrageous!” So we proceed back and I pay a bill of RMB720, which I think it was reasonable, but I later I found that, for this occasion, I can actually go for as many rounds as possible within the one and half hour.

As we walk to take our cab back, this brother mentioned to me that in China, WeChat is more popular than WhatApp and he had ask me to download it, but at time I am still thinking of the wonderful time that I had and didn’t really think about it.

After some weeks of hard work, I refresh back my memories and I remember that my brother had told me about WeChat and so I download it and my wonderful journey begin.

To be continue…..
Old 13-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Hi Brother or Sister out there, thanks for those who uped my points, appreciated.

Some brother had PM me for the MP address, but I would like to mention that in advance before I lead you all into a wrong understand.

Not all the rooms come with a special purpose chair, most of the room come with another type of arched chair which is also good for bonking. I would not claim that this is the best MP as I had just been to three MP and found this is the best. Nice environment and discreet. Some time they do have korean stock but the last time I saw was a petite lady with darker skin and to me she look more like a Thai.

Those interested in the address please feel free to PM me.
Old 13-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great start to another wonderful journey. Awaiting for your next update.
Old 13-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

nice start, keep it coming.

on a side note, it will be better to have shorter paragraphs. when the font is not too big, the huge paragraph make it very wordy and hard to read.

for the conversation in chinese, use a fresh paragraph too, sort of a highlight (everyone love a conversation, especially chinese ones).

hope these pointers can start a fresh round of wechat lovers standing by your thread.

btw your company still hiring? i don't mind go SH or BJ too!
Old 13-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
nice start, keep it coming.

on a side note, it will be better to have shorter paragraphs. when the font is not too big, the huge paragraph make it very wordy and hard to read.

for the conversation in chinese, use a fresh paragraph too, sort of a highlight (everyone love a conversation, especially chinese ones).

hope these pointers can start a fresh round of wechat lovers standing by your thread.

btw your company still hiring? i don't mind go SH or BJ too!
Hi Brother Littlepok,

First time writing and will try to accommodate your request in the next round, but I am writing with my CO at home and it is difficult in toggling between Chinese and English language. Just hope my writing style is ok for everyone.

Well my company not hiring candidate form overseas at the moment, will broadcast on SB if there is a need in the future!

Thanks for the support!
Old 13-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Great story! Just upped u.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 13-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Ace Spade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAce Spade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAce Spade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAce Spade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAce Spade is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice sharing, will follow this thread
Old 13-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Hi Brother Littlepok,

First time writing and will try to accommodate your request in the next round, but I am writing with my CO at home and it is difficult in toggling between Chinese and English language. Just hope my writing style is ok for everyone.

Well my company not hiring candidate form overseas at the moment, will broadcast on SB if there is a need in the future!

Thanks for the support!
hehe hope no offence. Alt+Shift to toggle between the languages if u are using windows. quite convenient.

can tell i am wechat + QQ expert right? haha...

staying tuned to next installment.
Old 13-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Harken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one.
so far i have no luck with those ladies.
Old 13-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting episodes..
Old 13-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

Hey Brother Littlepok, thanks and definitely that little trick help me a lot! Stupid me, had been doing that for last ten months and never learn of it!
Old 13-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Hey Brother & Sister, I am back and thanks for the support…..

….on my phone, I open up the Application store and search for Wechat and bingo I found it and start the downloading process. After downloading, I start up the app and there is one question “search contact by phone number” and I click yes and a whole bloody list of my colleague and contractor was put onto the wechat. Stupidly I click something and the app send greeting to my colleague and contractor, which later I found out that by adding them and they accept, they will be able to view all my moment posted.

Yeah, didn’t realise it until a few days and so I start deleting them. During deleting I found this lady (let call her GD) which I had bonk in my earlier story and so I leave it alone and continue to delete other unwanted person. After deleting the long list, I send a greeting message to GD, by saying

“GD小姐,您好,还记得我这个胖哥哥吗?” and there was no reply…

A day later when I check my Wechat, I saw a message which is GD and she replied

“我当然记得你啦,你好吗”

When I saw this message, I was thinking to myself, ho seh liao, but later with a second thought, PRC girls here are dangerous and need to be careful as I also know that I do not have such luck. So just to play it cool, go through a process of questionair and stupid caring message, I invite her for a lunch in her area but she had turn me down as she is now studying and going through an exam, so I ask her to contact me after the exam.

So for that few weeks I had been playing it Wechat and start sending greeting to girls in "look around". In this process, I found that there is a wonderful thing in SH that if you put your location as Singapore and you greet them in English, your chances of getting a reply are higher. Most probably the ladies here are more 重洋(had the like for being westernise).

On one day while I was at home, I hunt for ladies in my area and I saw this lady by the name of Peach and so I add her greeting and say

“哇!你得照片真让人流鼻血啊!”

as she had post a lot of sexy photo on her moment, showing cleavage, sexy legs and tongue out lick the side of her mouth with some “milk” dripping on the side. (Well I will try to post some photo of her, but brother here would need to teach me how to do it.)

After a while she reply, after some chatting, found out that she is 30 and just stay on my opposite block and she work for Cigarette company in recruiting promoter and best of all she is staying alone. In the course of conversation, she found out that I am a photographer by hobby ad she expresses that she would like to take some 写真for herself. So I say why not since I had not try to shoot 写真before.

But the worst part comes, she say she was only free on weekend only and ask to shoot on the coming Saturday and this question really drop to the floor. My OC is with me! And I can’t go out with my camera on a Saturday without her! So I give her an excuse that I had project running at the moment and I work on all weekend and I will let her know when I am available. Well I feel so miserable after I had given her the answer and how I wish that I am not married! Just for your info, I am in my forties but in PRC, if you are from overseas and with some money, you are still within these young girls specification.
Old 13-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

So after a week, nothing much happens, but one day I receive a message from GD and it says

“胖哥哥,我考试完了, 你有空吗?”

and I replied sure and we set the meeting place for lunch and I quickly finish up my work and rush the restaurant.

When I first saw her, I didn’t recognise her at the first sight as what she wear at MP is more revealing and sexy with tight one piece dress hugging her body, but now what I see is a young girls in black tight pant, white colour high heel boots and on the top she is wearing orange fur winter coat and not manage to see the inside as it is fully cover up. The first thing to strike me is, oh my god is my luck here already? An innocent looking girl at 22 (which I had forgot to mentioned in the earlier post) standing in front of me and is waiting for me to bonk? So we smile at each other and proceed to the restaurant.

Upon reaching the restaurant, get our seat and we remove our winter clothing before we seat down. When she take out her winter fur coat, I can see her wearing a blue wool knitted sweater, but my focus was not on her sweater but was on the two huge piece of meat hanging in front as it seem much bigger than what I had saw before. I was distracted from my concentration when

GD says “哥,你不要这样看着我嘛, 很不好意思啊”

And I say “不好意思,我不是故意的,只发现有些不一样”

She blushed and smile and start to sit down. So we order our food and had our lunch. During lunch, nothing much happens and never get into any flirting talk as she look so innocent to me and her purpose of working there is just to get money for her school fee.

After I catch the bill, she ask me whether I am free later and off course my answer is yes but of course my heart was thinking “no, another cunning PRC, must be asking me to bring her shopping”. So I automatically pop up the question,

“我们商场走走吧?”
(well being stupid is my style when I see beautiful lady). But to my surprise,

she say “不我们到附近的公园走走吧”
and I tried to show nothing surprising and say ok.

So we take a cab to the nearby garden and have walk, during the walk I ask her about her work in the MP and she say she had stop working there and so I proceed with more sensitive question

Me: “哪经过上次我跟你那个,你后来还有遇到比我跟强的吗?”

GD: “没有,你是我遇到最棒的啦”

Me: “我不相信”

GD: “是啊,也许你们南方人不一样,我在那里没有遇到像你这样调情的顾客”

Well I decide to throw away my innocent thought on her and say
Me: “那你还想跟我做多一次吗?”

She blushed and say “其实我今天约你去来,就是想这事。。。”

I can't believe my ear and ask again “是真的吗?”

GD: “自从那次你发了维训给我之后,我一至都在想。只是那时我考试,不想分心”

Me: “那我们走吧?” and she blushed again and nod her head.

We take a cab to the nearest motel grab a pack of protection and proceed to the check in counter. So we book a room and the receptionist ask me whether I would like to do a membership to get a better rate and so I agree, thinking that I had more to come with her as this is a chain motel like SG hotel 81 (but this is the most devastating and stupid decision that I had made, which I get caught later by my CO).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1