The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Hi happyman, are your in Chiang mai?
I知 coming up in may, where to recommend
Or shall I just go to the farang street
Old 02-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr yan View Post
I知 coming up in may, where to recommend
Hi Mr Yan,

I don't know what you want so how to recommend? either you ask Mr Google or you can book a car with driver and ask him where and what to recommend is easier.....he got business and earn money from you, so you can ask him anything you want.

I dun know you and also I dun work for SBF, no salary from boss SAM and you are not premium member so please PM mod or boss if you need help, maybe they will suggest you to pay for membership fee and they can pay me commission to assist you
Old 02-04-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m coming up in may, where to recommend
By the way I'm in bkk now, just visited bkk motor show and book my new E350 AMG with delivery in May. Just nice to pick you up and bring you anywhere within CM city area for USD 1000 a day with min at least 3 days booking. If interested please pay 1 day deposit to reserve.

Old 02-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
By the way I'm in bkk now, just visited bkk motor show and book my new E350 AMG with delivery in May. Just nice to pick you up and bring you anywhere within CM city area for USD 1000 a day with min at least 3 days booking. If interested please pay 1 day deposit to reserve.

Wowsie 1000usd per day with min. 3 days.
Mr yan pls be advised, u can try another legendary bro's usd1k hold hand service, more economical!

Bro happyman your car rocks
Old 02-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Mr yan pls be advised, u can try another legendary bro's usd1k hold hand service, more economical!

Bro happyman your car rocks
Diff lah, his hold hand service using BMW, mine is brand new Benz leh
Old 03-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just nice to pick you up and bring you anywhere within CM city area for USD 1000 a day with min at least 3 days booking. If interested please pay 1 day deposit to reserve.
Another competitor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Who leh? Now a lot of competition.

Quote:
Diff lah, his hold hand service using BMW, mine is brand new Benz leh
Just added, a GLE 500.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Just added, a GLE 500.
555 ok2 noted, if business good I will also add a GLC later
Old 05-04-2018, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555 ok2 noted, if business good I will also add a GLC later
Can listed one naemlo hold hand service Pte Ltd

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Can listed one naemlo hold hand service Pte Ltd
Good idea, and those who just the membership can get 1 can of beer free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Careful na. Later Uncle Hurricane88 aka SBF watch dog ask you to pay for advertising fees, as nowadays he back to singlehood, thus free to be watch dog again, watching whoever breaches SBF posting.
Bo pian lah if business good must pay them, but too bad all only want free info and some even expect to pay for a cup of coffee to enjoy this premium hold hand service, knn so many cheapskate sinkies.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bo pian lah if business good must pay them, but too bad all only want free info and some even expect to pay for a cup of coffee to enjoy this premium hold hand service, knn so many cheapskate sinkies.
I got a free burger from your hold hand service when I was in CM
Old 05-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got a free burger from your hold hand service when I was in CM
You are VVIP diff lah, got extra free burger
Old 06-04-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha long time not active here
Looking for bros who happens to be in chiang Mak to go cheong together
Anyone can advise where to go?
Old 06-04-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are VVIP diff lah, got extra free burger
Think included Khao soi if memory dun fail me. Hoping to step into North again but yet to find "opportunity", a reason.

Quote:
Haha long time not active here
Looking for bros who happens to be in chiang Mak to go cheong together
Anyone can advise where to go?
Where about is Chiang Mak?
Old 06-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think included Khao soi if memory dun fail me. Hoping to step into North again but yet to find "opportunity", a reason.
Ya I understand, same like I always want to find "opportunity" to go bkk, pattaya or Danok

BTW Chiang Mai is not a good "cheong" city (but instead more of a "sian" city that u need to spend longer time to sian a decent puying), and not many cheongster coming to CM to cheong together with newbie.......but instead a lot of old bird living here retiring or doing some business or working here.

There's no reason why we want to bring newbie out to waste our time and yet still have to pay for our own drinks, or worst still I have to pay for them. I remember got 1 newbie PM to all our kakis and I kind enough to reply him, end up next few days got some many questions asking to retire in CM with his small investing income etc......i getting lazy to response to strangers, hence I started this USD 1000 hold hand service.

If anyone need info or want me to hold your hand in CM, please PM me for my bank account number and transfer USD 1000 before asking me more question.

P.S. I was in bkk have drinks with bro Soi 6 and other bro, same issue of people want us to bring them around (Pattaya and CM) and expecting us to spend our time to bring them and yet spilt bills with them. KNN please use your Fuxking brain and think why we need to bring you around and pay for our own drinks??? If I want to cheong in the city that I live in, why I don't go with my own kakis but instead bring a stranger to go and pay for my own bills?? Anyway I'm not interested even if stranger wanted to pay for me, I'm rich enough to even pay for strangers most of the time.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Chiang mak is beside Mae Hia.
Si beh bad leh...

Quote:

P.S. I was in bkk have drinks with bro Soi 6 and other bro, same issue of people want us to bring them around (Pattaya and CM) and expecting us to spend our time to bring them and yet spilt bills with them. KNN please use your Fuxking brain and think why we need to bring you around and pay for our own drinks???
Bingo... why? As mentioned in another thread, I go Makro regularly to stock up my inventory like boxes of beer. Buy whisky from airport and drink at home. Seldom go out due to traffic in BKK. Will meet friends for meal once in awhile during weekend. Homely man.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1