The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
laojizhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantonmi View Post
My good guess means using the right hand more than left hand sroke.
Agree with you to the point.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

ChexEF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic thread here, support bro WB. Hoping to learn more.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
moneycomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
One more tip - Do not just solely go by the textbook. Bro DYBJ gave me the structure, I built my the rest of the story. Every gal and every relationship is different and UNIQUE - basically the structure stands, just that the plot is different.
Bro Loving_Dickhead, very well said, the guy who wrote the book wrote it based on his understanding & also his way of performing that particular stroke. So, how can anyone do it like him except himself, that's Y, 不要读死书

Make contact with the gals with moolah, thats always the case in KTVs. The rest of the plot is how you make her yours withOUT any or very minimal investments monetarily.
Yes, the secret to measuring success is as per this paragraph, minimum investments for maximum gains.
The moolah part only increases the kill rates and shorten the annihilation gap!

Next, there will also be competition (farking life, as always - there are always pests around). Learn to overcome them with Situational Awareness. Understand what give you the edge. Overwhelm your gal with the final piece of Male Dominance technique.
Well applied, this technique will entrapment the target and even after all has ended, you would have implanted that evil seed in her mind, thus she will always be looking but cant find....and proven thru sexperience, even if you bump into her one day, dun be surprised she'll just be wif you to sexperience that NUCLEAR WEAPON as put by Grand Master WarBird

Like what DYBJ said, money is not everything, it just opens the door for you. If you cannot conquer the gal, she is not yours - just merely a piece of rented furniture. What my desired outcome will be a piece of personal China Vase as an asset, sitting in any location I want to place.
Money doesnt make you a man or a desirable male species.
It's just an accessory that will enhance your attractiveness....at the end of it all, it's still you, your inner core will be the light...the more wholesome you are, the more your aura will be attractive......many many have met and even know freaking wealthy men that are pure undesirable...they get the meat cos they rented it and how many such women have men behind them for a fraction of the cost or even FOC cos wif such men, they really feel like they're wif a MAN!
Couple the above wif moolah, you'll be like a walking honey tree attracting them, who are bees.........

And... to add on. If DYBJ says he is noobie noob then I must be rookie rook.
Since you're a Rookie Rook, then you're one enlightened rook!!!!
So well written and so true. Will be my philosophy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

My Dear Mr. Austin,

I hv read the above 3 times. I need to memorise every word, hehehe. I wish I knew your doctrine yrs ago!!

Ths again!!
Bro WB,

I had read the above 5 times. Well will also be my doctrine too.

Thanks for a marvelous thread.

Going into the pussy of a ktv is not easy and if can spend minimal money then best.

I will be learning more here and hope bro can guide me along.

Please don't stop posing too.

Hope to be able to finish reading within a month.

Hoping to secure a test soon.

Bye!!
Old 21-03-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Huangxiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro WB for this marvelous thread.
Cheers!
Old 22-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
azureontology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

You can have kids without getting married. You must support the kids until they are at least 18 and the moms as long as they are w/ you. It's called responsibility, a very attractive masculine trait.

In fact, I'm going to hv two kids w/ my LPs.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Dear Warbird,

Thanks for your replies and sharings. It has been very enlightening. In fact, your philosophy can be applied beyond romancing girls.

That said, I wanted to ask your management philosophy (and wisdom) on the abovementioned situation that you disclosed previously:

1. I understand that some women want to bear kids for males, in hope that they get more "official" status. While kids can be cute, and we may also like to have more children, but if you are married (and I would presume you are intending to stay married to your current wife), what are the traits in your LPs that gives you confidence that they will not pressure you in any way (be it financially or seeking official status), once they have your kids, for you to give your approval for them to bear your kids? (I am sure you will not agree to every LP of yours to bear kids for you.)

2. Even if they are not demanding any financial guarantees nor status, are they demanding more of your time, citing the child needing paternal love as reason? How do you cope with that?

3. Legal liabilities. While I am not sure if there is a demand to register you on their birth certificates, but certainly there will be legal liabilities to manage, should the relationship turn sour with your LP. (She can cite you have kid responsibility and that can go beyond just financial provision and into challenging for part of your estate.) Of course, this area needs to be managed, and if possible, could you share your management philosophy.

What I must emphasize here is this: your management philosophy is transferable beyond managing your LPs, and managing your LPs with a kid requires an even higher management skills. I am sure you have considered very deeply on these issues before agreeing to let your selected LP have your kids.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

moneycomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro Rolec,

This "device" called Male Dominance technique should work well in the overwhelming majority of gals/women. Whether it will work 100% of the time or not, only Mr. Austin could answer that. I suspect it would hv a higher success rate w/ regular GFs.

I hv been given an outline of the structure of this "device," I'll use it to build my own individualized method/technique that is most suitable n effective for me. Additionally, every gal may respond somewhat differently n the method may hv to be modified to be very successful. Hopefully I could conduct a field test in the very near future.

BTW, it should be used in a responsible way n only on select n choice targets w/ whom u want a longer term RS.

Goodnight!!
Bro WB

Still in suspense what is "Male Dominance Technique" or device.

Anyway waiting for your response.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolec View Post
Bro Warbird
Arigato! Am trying to practise some of the stuff I read about Alpha Male which i believe also exercise some form of "Dominance". However, this is more at attraction stage and I do not find anything which can sustain for longer term RS. When i read Bro DYBJ comments, I thought this "Device" seems to be effective on a longer term basis. Hence, my suspicions that it may be able to work on gf. Anyway, will not try to run before I can walk or crawl... Haha!

Camping for ur field test reports to see u bringing ur "Investments" to the next level of "Returns"! =D

cheers
Hi

Looks like I think the same too as "Alpha Male".
Old 23-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
sharkbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by Bro WB, support!
Have a nice weekend.
Old 23-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

manickam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
I remembered the advice given by Hua (who is an avid proponent Sun Tzu). Hua always entreats me to keep re-reading Sun Tzu in order to distil its essence. Since my command of Chinese is not up to mark, I often get Hua to translate (both literal and its interpretation) in order to apprehend its essence.

Hua throws this cautionary note: Always refer to Sun Tzu principles as your first line of response, but do remember that real life is much more complicated. Do not treat Sun Tzu principles as inviolate. Do not force-fit Sun Tzu’s precepts into all business situations simply to justify the soundness of the precepts. It is sound – history and great thinkers have validated it.

You therefore do NOT need to validate whether the principles work in business – you only need to validate its usefulness onto only against your own personal success i.e. How well you actually translate the Art Of War into your own unique praxis. If you cannot use it well, Discard it and simply adopt another philosophy that resonates with you. (Recall/refer to Chapter 8 which calls for flexibility and situational awareness.)

Will not talk further on this as this is not a platform/forum for ‘intellectual discourse’. No Discourse but Intercourse.

Sorry for the abrupt end. Got to go (What the heck, I rather say, “got to come”!)

Cheers all!
Quote:
I'm diligently preparing for the field test as I hv a couple of potential targets or quarries.

Ths for ur insights on military strategies. I gain n profit every time I reread Sun Zi's Art of War. There r also several other, though less famous but equally brilliant, ancient Chinese treatises on military strategies. Warfare is a mind game, just as in BY.

Cheers!!
Brother

Looks pretty serious using Sun Tzu Art!!

I seriously thought Sun Tzu Art is for WAR and can also use in conquering woman.

Unless the PRC woman in this case considered enemy.

Will be a very intersting thread if you guys can tell us which techniques of SUn Tzu Art of War is used.

Hope you have a great day and please enjoy.

Cheers!!
Old 23-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
rochgea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very interesting thread by bro WB.
Have a great weekend.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

wazaqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochgea View Post
Support a very interesting thread by bro WB.
Have a great weekend.
Agree, support too.
Old 24-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
suratcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Dear Issie,

I'm an armchair general w/ very little practical field experience in this game as my first ever BY was consummated less than 4 months ago.

Despite all my posts on my so-called strategies n bravado n FRs on a few pieces of rented furniture, I was literally an infant until days ago. Now I'm proud to be a Toddler Todd, hehehe. I realize it's better to learn to stand up first. Once I can stand up firmly w/o support, I'll try to walk, one step at a time, before I start running. Otherwise, I'm liable to fall n get hurt badly. Building a very strong foundation is vital.

I'm working diligently to improve myself..starting from my inner world n my INNER PURPOSE...

Like they say, "It's not where you start - it's where you finish that counts."

I'll try to enjoy the journey w/ playfulness n emotional detachment, paying no attention to the outcome.

I also like to thank u for sharing a gal's perspective on the formidable techniques of Male Dominance. This "device" as outlined by Mr. Austin may be a lot more powerful than u could ever imagined. You may hv only encountered the most powerful, yet conventional TNT n not the real "nuclear device."

Still like to meet u in person n say hello.

Regards n hv a good day!!
Bro WB

Congratulations on your 10 years old thread.

Not sure when you become so young as "Toddler Todd". I like your humble style and not trying to act "dai kor". In fact after reading 31 pages learn that you started very slowly.

Agreed with you that is not how you start but where you finish that counts.

Many guys act big shot and then vanished completely in thin air after chionging for a year of two.

All these PRC gals knew the trick and you did posted how mercenary these gals can be. Can we blame them, I guess nope because the cash is laid in front of them. They will choose the load of cash as for love is a distant no no.

Alpha male or male dominance without substance again not much use in the long run. Is how the tortoise ends beating the hare to the race.

Hope to read more and contribute more to this thread.

Please enjoy a great weekend.

Spend time with your LPs.

Cheers
Old 24-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WelshSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow 10 years!! Congrats bro WB.
Enjoy your weekend.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

sopmayone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

On this auspicious day, I like to express my profound gratitude to several gurus (frens) who called me, late last nite n early this AM, to give advice on issues re BY. Your candor n counseling r most appreciated. Thanks again to all of u!!

After much introspection, I realize what my fatal weakness is. I must improve my inner game which is extremely fragile. I know what I want n what I should do.

A strange thing has also happened in the last wk or so. The type of gal I like has evolved n changed. Absolute height is no longer important, as long as the gal is aesthetically pleasing to me n has very proportionate figure including her arms n legs. A shapely ass is still a must though.

Another attribute has gained much significance. I now prefer a gal who has intellect n higher educational level. Her ability to speak English is a plus. In other words, a gal who looks like a uni student n is smart enough n young enough to be one.

Everything being equal, I still prefer Fujian gals becos it's in my blood n genes (me being a 100% Fujian male).

On the issue of a piece of rented furniture vs. a collectible vase, I'll go w/ the flow n do what come naturally n let the chips fall where they may...

I'll try to enjoy the journey, the timeless n eternal present moment, one moment at a time, n not worry at all abt the outcome...

In the last 2 months, I hv also lost focus on many more important tasks in my life bcos chasing n BY-ing these SYTs hv taken too much time. This BY-ing thing should hv been, n from now onwards will be, a minor sideshow for me. Henceforth I will be a "one-woman man."

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!
Bro WB,

What an auspicious Sunday.

I was reading and noticed you were quite a novice back in 2009. So different from your posts in 2015 onward where you already a powerful master with refined technique.

I started reading from the back and when I noticed that I need to read from the front then I realised what I was missing.

When you started you were trying out with trial and error. Along the way making friends and chatting. These skills are important to your later success.

I was amazed how you were so patient and can go so long. Many of yoour friends already missing in action after 3 years and most gone by 5 years.

I fully agreed with you that it doesn't matter how you start but where you finish that counted.

After all this thread already a masterpiece.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

May god bless you with health and longevity.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

kupi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro WB for starting this wonderful thread.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Cheers.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

What an auspicious Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaky View Post
Bro LDH lost to a person who just willing to throw more money. I don't see how all this conquest signal anything great. The PRC woman was just here for short period to make as much as money she could.

Is all these considered achievement or downright stupidity?

Go to a place that sell over-priced meat and drinks just to show off. Frankly if I want a PRC gf then I go to PRC to select the best.

I was just trying to be critical here. There was just too many brothers here who provided very positive views in this thread. I just want to play the devil's advocate here.

Ask yourself, have you give 10k or 15k per month to your parents? If you have then congratulations but if not??

Anyone who sponsor this kind of money for a pussy is just plain kamikaze.

I agreed with Bro WB, the gal LL don't deserves bro LDH.

Have a nice day.
Bro,

Thanks!.

The post you quoted was written a long time ago. I now seldom use the word "conquest" when getting a new LP. It's the wrong mindset.
Pls read my posts in the last 12 months, especially #5685 and 6009.

Many KTV gals, certainly not all, and most singers are psychopathic gold diggers, like LL. Many non-WLs are also gold diggers. Avoid them!!

"Frankly if I want a PRC gf then I go to PRC to select the best." The best WLs? You could if you pay a lot. If you want to select a high quality and educated GF of your type w/ good character, you will have to live in China. And you will have to compete w/ many high quality Chinese men. You could certainly get the best if you hv the time and if you have awesome self mastery.

I'm convinced that 最优秀的男人就应该配最优秀的女人.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzoola View Post
Bro WB,

Do you know bro MoralEpitome?

This bro is just trying to tell us he fark a gal cheap. This bloke is a typical loser bluffing in order to get cheapo farks.
............................He bluffed saying he not into straight sex but fark her ifrst date without even paying for hotel room.

This type of imbecile man are just trying to come to your thread to show his keyboard warrior fantasy.

This bro nick should be rename to "no moral"...............

Thanks for a nice thread.
Bro,

Thanks for your post. I hv never met bro ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieusha View Post
Bro WB so obsessed with tall chio gal. Thanks for posting such detail forums with your explorations and this thread is phenomenal.

If any gal standing at 1.75m without heels then very tall for any Asian.

Wonder how tall are you bro WB?

Hope to contribute in the near future.

Bro,

Care to share what is "Dominant male stroke". I tried to search online but more describing as "Alpha Male"

Hope that I can read the meaning in future pages..............Cheers.
Bro,

I used to prefer tall gals. But I hv not seen tall, young and pretty SYTs w/ great body n legs in SG for a long time. After meeting my cute yr 96 LP 3 years ago, I hv eliminated height as a requirement.

So sorry, I promised bro Austin not to reveal the so-called "Dominant male stroke."

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneycomb View Post
So well written and so true. Will be my philosophy too.

Bro WB,

I had read the above 5 times. Well will also be my doctrine too.

Thanks for a marvelous thread.

Going into the pussy of a ktv is not easy and if can spend minimal money then best.

I will be learning more here and hope bro can guide me along.

Please don't stop posing too.

Hope to be able to finish reading within a month.

Hoping to secure a test soon.

Bye!!
Bro, tks for your post.

Can't 'guide' you. We could exchange insights and strategies.

Don't just get a gal's pussy, must capture her heart too. Sometimes spending too much money is a hindrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureontology View Post
Dear Warbird,

Thanks for your replies and sharings. It has been very enlightening. In fact, your philosophy can be applied beyond romancing girls.

That said, I wanted to ask your management philosophy (and wisdom) on the abovementioned situation that you disclosed previously:

1. I understand that some women want to bear kids for males, in hope that they get more "official" status. While kids can be cute, and we may also like to have more children, but if you are married (and I would presume you are intending to stay married to your current wife), what are the traits in your LPs that gives you confidence that they will not pressure you in any way....

2. Even if they are not demanding any financial guarantees nor status, are they demanding more of your time, citing the child needing paternal love as reason? How do you cope with that?

3. Legal liabilities. While I am not sure if there is a demand to register you on their birth certificates, but certainly there will be legal....................What I must emphasize here is this: your management philosophy is transferable beyond managing your LPs, and managing your LPs with a kid requires an even higher management skills. I am sure you have considered very deeply on these issues before agreeing to let your selected LP have your kids.
Bro,

Tks for your post. Yes, having a kid w/ a mistress/LP is more complicated. Select your LP carefully. What to do varies greatly. It depends on the girl and you. But a man must bear full responsibility for his kids and for the mom as long as she is w/ him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneycomb View Post
Bro WB

Still in suspense what is "Male Dominance Technique" or device.

Anyway waiting for your response.

Cheers!!

Hi

Looks like I think the same too as "Alpha Male".
Bro,

So sorry. My promise to bro Austin can't be broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manickam View Post
Brother

Looks pretty serious using Sun Tzu Art!!

I seriously thought Sun Tzu Art is for WAR and can also use in conquering woman.

Unless the PRC woman in this case considered enemy.

Will be a very intersting thread if you guys can tell us which techniques of SUn Tzu Art of War is used.

Hope you have a great day and please enjoy.

Cheers!!
Bro,

I no longer believe that a man needs to apply war strategies to get a girl. Girls are easy. Just be an ordinary man is more than enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suratcai View Post
Bro WB

Congratulations on your 10 years old thread.

Not sure when you become so young as "Toddler Todd". I like your humble style and not trying to act "dai kor". In fact after reading 31 pages learn that you started very slowly.

Agreed with you that is not how you start but where you finish that counts.

Many guys act big shot and then vanished completely in thin air after chionging for a year of two.

All these PRC gals knew the trick and you did posted how mercenary these gals can be. Can we blame them, I guess nope because the cash is laid in front of them. They will choose the load of cash as for love is a distant no no.

Alpha male or male dominance without substance again not much use in the long run. Is how the tortoise ends beating the hare to the race.

Hope to read more and contribute more to this thread.

Please enjoy a great weekend...................
Bro,

Thanks! This thread will begin its 10th year soon. Yes, I'm still around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopmayone View Post
Bro WB,

What an auspicious Sunday.

I was reading and noticed you were quite a novice back in 2009. So different from your posts in 2015 onward where you already a powerful master with refined technique.

I started reading from the back and when I noticed that I need to read from the front then I realised what I was missing.

When you started you were trying out with trial and error. Along the way making friends and chatting. These skills are important to your later success.

I was amazed how you were so patient and can go so long. Many of yoour friends already missing in action after 3 years and most gone by 5 years.

I fully agreed with you that it doesn't matter how you start but where you finish that counted.

After all this thread already a masterpiece.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

May god bless you with health and longevity.
Bro,

Thank you so much!

No, I'm not a master.

Yeah, I'm still going strong and still learning everyday.

Recently, it dawned on me that one of the most important factors for connecting w/ a girl is to understand her as a person. It's hard for her to resist a man who truly understands her deepest fears, insecurity, aspirations, dreams and emotions.

In the last few weeks, I met two SYTs, both aged 18-19 yo. One of them XX wanted BY very quickly.

The other one TY is slightly prettier n taller, but she appears cold n aloof. Almost the same attitude as my legal wife when we first met decades ago. I mentioned to TY about becoming my LP twice. She remained silent.

A few days ago I met TY again. Remembering what my wife told me why she was cold and aloof, I had a good talk w/ TY.

I told her: You appear cold and aloof because of three factors. Your innate personality. You have a very strict family upbringing. And you hv adopted this attitude to ward off many men from trying to hit on you. You're actually a friendly and kind person.

Minutes later, she wanted to be my LP! I offered her a modest package for full time BY. She said: You serious? I replied yeah. She said, for how long? I said: At least one yr. She said: OK.

BTW, I never praised her looks, figure and youthfulness. I actually pointed out some of her minor physical flaws.

If I reacted to her apparently negative mental frame, game over. In the past, I might start thinking: Perhaps this young doll doesn't like me...my behaviour n body language/voice would also become negative.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 26-03-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1