The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fugitivezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewsonic
Me agree.

Not only that, it's full of surprise whenever u peeping on every opened door.
There were all types of girls (i'm woman) u can find in these place. The skinny, plump, indian, malay, chinese, old, young women......

Once in a while u will gem in these.
Two days ago while "window shopping" on level 3. Saw a pretty chinese fair skin lady, around mid 20, wearing g-string n bra (nice body size) walk out of the room n hand over the money to the OKT. She looks good!

But becos of the enviroment n d cheap price, it's suspicious. I'm mean, are she safe to be use?

It's really fun to walk around this place n hardly none of yr relatives will caught u in this "kind of place" becos u are out of spore.hehehe.

But 1 2 hv sex with them, do think twice....
Its very true that there are hidden gems over here, just that u need patience to source them out. However, because its a RM60 joint, if the gal is good looking, her service would most probably be so-so or below ave, vice versa. Regrading whether they are "clean" or not, most prob not, cause of all the foreign workers that u can spot there. However, u can bring ya own trusted brand of protection, (if u are worried about the kind they supply), and also be more particular about hygenie, then there shd be no prob!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

viewsonic

Two days ago while "window shopping" on level 3. Saw a pretty chinese fair skin lady, around mid 20, wearing g-string n bra (nice body size) walk out of the room n hand over the money to the OKT. She looks good!

Sounds good - know the room number, or where her room is on level 3??
Old 06-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy
viewsonic

Sounds good - know the room number, or where her room is on level 3??
Bro,

Once and then, there might be some young and not bad-looking girls working there. But they usually change their room over a period of time. That's why can't really tell their room numbers. Good to go there and "room shop". If got suitable girls, just pop into the room and pay them the RM60.

Who knows. You might saw some pretty and not bad service girls. If most of the rooms are occupied, can probably take a walk downstairs and then come up again in half and hours time. I have tried quite not bad looking girls there. And I find some even better looking than some of the HC girls. But that is very rare.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Submitted by: Pussyman

Try this hotel in call ocean hotel wong ah fook, inside they were about 4 floor full of rooms with local girl, some were quiet pretty in look price is about 60ringgit Malaysia, i try this gall call JoJO Lim she give a very good blow job and the best thing is she even ass licking for you and i have try many other girls in this place but none other give any ass licking, she is quiet friendly too. Try her you will never regret.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fugitivezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk

Try this hotel in call ocean hotel wong ah fook, inside they were about 4 floor full of rooms with local girl, some were quiet pretty in look price is about 60ringgit Malaysia, i try this gall call JoJO Lim she give a very good blow job and the best thing is she even ass licking for you and i have try many other girls in this place but none other give any ass licking, she is quiet friendly too. Try her you will never regret.
hehe bro, how to know which 1 is her? Dont tell me we have to go knock on every room and ask if her name is Jojo lim? Erm, but then again, i notice every level got some guys sitting outside, do u think if we ask them to recommend girls who do ass licking, would they recommend?
Old 12-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

quote the L and R number pls so that the rest understand who is your favourite jo jo
Old 13-06-2004, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah
quote the L and R number pls so that the rest understand who is your favourite jo jo
Yo. Bro Gigantic is posting for Pussyman.
Maybe can ask Pussyman to answer both your questions.
Old 13-06-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah
Sometime it more fun to find your own gem...
Old 14-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk

Issit the room beside the okt table ??
Old 14-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blue-hyppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin FR L5R10

To those who like AR,u can try her....very accomodating & good.Her name is Linda.Last Friday,after sending my wife to her office...go straight to Ocean Hotel.Arrived there about 0930hrs & can see not many brudders that time...only 5-10 peoples.After going up & down several time,decided to try her coz she looks like a Malay.Strip together and shower quite SOP....she wash thoroughly my ass & quite friendly too.Then after drying lie on bed & lick me all over my body...quite shiok as i managed to finger fuck her pussy and ass.After that she BBBJ me with a good suction & moaning.I can feel her pussy was wet when finger fuck her.Suddenly she changed to 69 position and bump her wet pussy to my face.I can see her ass and her nice pussy.Without hesitate i lick & AR her although i'm not used to do that before but becoz of the feeling quite shock...who cares.As i couldn't stand anymore,i explode in her mouth without notifying her.What a turn off as i intend to fuck her....anyway will try her another time.Sorry brudders as i'm not good in writing a FR...this is my first time contributing.

Was told by her that u also can book her for 1hr session for RM120.

Looks:7.5/10
Boobs:B cup
AR:8/10...superb
Catbath:8/10....lick me from the head to toe none stop
BBBJ:8/10...deep throat with a lot of slurping & saliva.She's like a vacuum cleaner
FJ:None as i couldn't stand anymore on bj & explode in her mouth.
Old 14-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room26

I went there about 2 weeks ago, tried level 4 rm 26. Her name is Ann from kl age 20 something, she looks really sexy in red thongs and smooth white skin. Looks like she worked for hc before. Anyway, paid rm60 to her. took off cloths and she washed me up. She looks really cute sitting japanese style on the bed waiting for me. I have a handful on her tits. She gave me a nice bj. I finished off missionary. I couldn't believe the quality for rm60. She must be one of the 'gems' hidden here. Thanks to samsters that recommended her on this forum.

RTF: yes,yes,yes.
Old 15-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

rm60 is for 20 min svc right if i am not wrong? wonder if book 1 hr can do what so long.
Old 23-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Manlyguy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

can anybody tell me where this place actually is located
ok let say from citysquare walk down to ah fook rd is the place after 7/11 or b4
Old 23-06-2004, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
swakookoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Hi bro

anyone manage to find out or tried any gal that allow anal in Ocean Hotel so far??

regards
David
Old 24-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

lookin forward to a session with Ling L2R66 - ben 4 mnths now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1