The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
MacDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

i think my *most* bastard thing was after her big tall and muscular husband discovered the affair :

a. we both went to a nearby coffee shop and spoke man to man. while she stayed in their apartment worried that we might brawl or situation turns ugly. i told him "its either me or it will be someone else", "so let her choose, she is an adult". i couldnt give 2 fucks about her or him.

b. she divorced him. to be with me. i continue to use her loke a fuk doll cum slave cum whatever.

c. i did ass-pussy-ass-pussy raw, peed into her mouth watch her drink , made her accept and relish the smell of my anus after i took a dump,so many TIMES ... damn shiok. lived out my perverted fantasies on her. sent herself to hospital a few tomes from virus bacteria infections whatnot. i couldnt give a damn fuk. but truth be told she became her inner slut and was no longer inhibited shy embarassed and she loved her new self and embracing the "new freedom" of expressions.

d. and made her understand in a gangbang to fully make use of.the stupid bastards who think they are using her and paying somemore.. fuxking idiots.. so to achieve multiple.orgams and relish different kinds of.cocks which i alone do not have that marathon stamina.

e. dump her like a dog on the street after i got.bored with the super sexed bitchslut (thumbs up)
Old 22-03-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
niahkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Behind every bustard,
There was a Bitch who made him that way.

Behind every bitch,
There was a Bustard who made her that way...
Old 23-03-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Met with my chengdu girl. She is now 25 (when I met her, she was 20yo FL in Singapore balestier apartment.

Stayed with me for two days in HK. Just broke up with her bf. We never left the hotel room much, it was just lust at first sight after such a long time. She whispered into my ears, "我吃药了,来吧!” and that was the go ahead to do whatever I want!
So what did you do ?
Old 23-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Rockivista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
So what did you do ?
Still need to ask meh ?
Old 24-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ethanhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope she resting peacefully now.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remembered when I was 16yo, my friend whom I was incredibly in love with broke my v, then 1 week later broke up with his then gf and got together with another girl from the same clique.
Many years later he pm me to apologize but I already let it go.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
I remembered when I was 16yo, my friend whom I was incredibly in love with broke my v, then 1 week later broke up with his then gf and got together with another girl from the same clique.
He must be a very bastard . How can he treat you like that ?
Old 26-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
reminds me of a viral blog post from a random girl on my fb today. she complained and cried that she was raped just bcos she wasn't mentally prepared to lose her V to her bf even though she admitted they were "fooling around"
Old 27-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wa you are a champ!

Mine happened many years backs. Was out with a group of friends and one of the girls brought her younger Sister along. Long story short, I somehow got her number and ask her out a few times. I think during the second time we were out, got nothing to do after lunch so I just drove her back to my place. Fucked her and send her packing. Subsequently, I would either meet her for dinner and bring her him to fuck or just ask her to come over to my place.

Think she developed feelings for me but I didn’t feel the same and told her that we are just friends. There are spells that we would not meet because she was seeing someone but on and off it went on for 10 years.

I took her anal cherry and maked her rim me. VTM and ATM often like you. Took turns fucking her three holes. Never peed in her mouth so hardcore though

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDD View Post
i think my *most* bastard thing was after her big tall and muscular husband discovered the affair :

a. we both went to a nearby coffee shop and spoke man to man. while she stayed in their apartment worried that we might brawl or situation turns ugly. i told him "its either me or it will be someone else", "so let her choose, she is an adult". i couldnt give 2 fucks about her or him.

b. she divorced him. to be with me. i continue to use her loke a fuk doll cum slave cum whatever.

c. i did ass-pussy-ass-pussy raw, peed into her mouth watch her drink , made her accept and relish the smell of my anus after i took a dump,so many TIMES ... damn shiok. lived out my perverted fantasies on her. sent herself to hospital a few tomes from virus bacteria infections whatnot. i couldnt give a damn fuk. but truth be told she became her inner slut and was no longer inhibited shy embarassed and she loved her new self and embracing the "new freedom" of expressions.

d. and made her understand in a gangbang to fully make use of.the stupid bastards who think they are using her and paying somemore.. fuxking idiots.. so to achieve multiple.orgams and relish different kinds of.cocks which i alone do not have that marathon stamina.

e. dump her like a dog on the street after i got.bored with the super sexed bitchslut (thumbs up)
Old 27-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niahkong View Post
Behind every bustard,

Behind every bitch,
naise statement.
Old 27-03-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Prioree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
You are so lucky . But you did raw ?
Indeed very lucky .
Old 01-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
naise statement.
A very truthful statement indeed
Old 01-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
fuckstrings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggCorn View Post
A very truthful statement indeed
Yes, the absolute truth
Old 02-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by niahkong View Post
Behind every bustard,

Behind every bitch,
Well said. There would be some truth to this.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always try to raw fl to try to impregnate them
Got a few fl pregnant before
Even sometimes sabotage condom to do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1