The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Alexyard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Very nice Sir. Do keep it coming, thanks for the share!
Old 11-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Ok back guys today busy at work no time update at all no breaks taken as well sibeh shag but don’t wanna keep u guys waiting so here goes.

Continued from:

Back to the present. I was still looking at the message on my phone and thinking, why would she text me this now? Something was wrong and being the soft hearted me, I texted her back and asked what’s wrong. She called me said she found out her dad was having an affair overseas and she didn’t know what to do and needed me to be with her right now and she is below my block right now. So what to do? Lan lan suck thumb go down see see 1st lor.

I went down to the void deck and saw G sitting down smoking alone. So I slowly walked over to her. When she saw me she threw the cigarette away and ran straight at me, hugged me tightly and burst into tears. I was slightly taken aback but being curious I asked

Me: What’s wrong? Why are u crying?

G: I found out my dad has a mistress at China, and he didn’t know that I had found out about it.

Me: How did u even find out your dad has a mistress overseas? Isn’t he like overseas? *rolls eyes*

G: He came back earlier this afternoon and I heard him on the phone talking with someone. He was saying ‘我想你,很快就要回去了寶貝’ (translation to English I miss you will be back soon baby)

I was quite surprised as her dad did not give me the impression of one that would do such a thing as I had met him in person previously during Chinese New Year celebrations. A down to earth man who would do anything to sacrifice for his family was the impression I had then.

Me: So what u gonna about it?

G: *Sobs sobs* I don’t know laaaaaaaaaaaaa how to tell my mom about this? She will go crazy one laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Me: Then just either confront your dad or just let your mom know lor? U can’t possibly keep this a secret right?

G: Can we not talk about this now, I’m really tired and I don’t wanna go home and see my dad’s face. Can I sleep at your place tonight? I really don’t wanna go home.

As G was hugging me she probably didn’t notice but a was having a hardon as she was hugging me tightly and her boobs were squeezing against my body. As she was my first proper partner, the feelings came back to me and I was aroused once again by her even though she had lied to me previously. So I gave in and brought her up to my place and she lay in my bed. I went to take a shower and when I came back she was already asleep. So I shifted her inside and slept beside her with just my boxers on and I too fell asleep.

I woke up to a slurping noise and a weird feeling in my groins. I looked down and G was giving me a very wet blowjob slurping and sucking on my dick and looking at me. I jerked by body slightly and asked

Me: What do you think you’re doing girl? We have broken up in case u didn’t know? Why are you still doing this?

G: *Slurp slurp* but u like it don’t u dear? U always wanted me to suck your dick but I didn’t really want to last time. I felt I hard downstairs and now you’re rejecting me? ( continues sucking my dick)

Me: Whatever, but this still doesn’t change anything now.

G stopped sucking then and came up on me and kissed me. Touching my hair and kissing all over my face.

G: It’s the make up sex that’s the best my dear.

Hearing this, I lunged and frenched her and attacked her A-B cup boobs. (She was not really having big boobs then but she did some changes afterwards I would be sharing in my next few chapters which made me very turned off) G gasped and I continued licking her boobs for the next few mins then I stopped to check if my dad is asleep yet and went to lock the room door and continued my session with G.

She was half sitting half lying on the bed waiting for me and as i entered the room she stretched over and sucked my dick once more and made it very hard. I then pushed her down on bed and spread her legs revealing the pussy that I have not seen for a few months. I positioned my dick at her love hole and noticed that she was very wet then. In one thrust my whole dick went in fully and G gasped!

G: Ahh ahh, uhmm uhmm (as I started to move slowly she started to relax more) aww that feels so good dear. Ahhhh uhmm ahhh

I continued thrusting and pumping my dick into G. And she pulled me down once again to French me while I continued pounding my dick into her pussy non stop for the next fifteen minutes.

G: Uhmm dear I’m cumming, ahhh ahh I’m cuming dear uhmm hymn AHHHHH!!!

As she said this I pumped even harder and shot my whole load into her pussy as she came, not thinking about the consequences. After a moment, she realized that I had shot inside

G: OMG u shoot inside ah? Today not my safe period leh, walao why u shoot inside?

Me: U enjoyed the sex what tmr go eat the morning after pill can already don’t kao bei la

G: Why are u still treating me like this? I came back to you and had sex with u already leh, u still want to talk to me like I owe u ah?

Me: In case u have forgotten, the fact that u lied to me is still there and I’m still not sure if I can trust u again. We may still have sex as I just missed the feeling but I’m not like the past me already baby, u have changed and I have changed.

G had tears welling up in her eyes by now

G: But I really loved you dear, *hugging me again* can we make this right again? I really want to be with you.

Me: It’s not about me it’s about you. If u can stop lying to me then we might still have a chance (thinking of the future where G & me getting back together and being the happy couple that we used to be earlier on, but still felt a tinge of suspicion at the time)

G: Dear I promise I won’t lie to u again and everything I do I will let u know ok? Please let me into your life again.

Feeling soft hearted and forgetting about what I had done for the past 2 mths I gave in.

Me: Alright, I missed u too

G hugged me tight and kissed me on my lips but this time I felt slightly numb to the feeling of kissing her. After another session of hard and rough sex G was hugging me asleep and I was thinking, would we really last long this time? Was her dad really having and affair or was she just using it as a soft spot to get me to bed? I pondered over this for a few mins and fell asleep.

To be continued. . .
Old 11-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the nice story, please continue writing.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Upped your points TS, please continue your contribution, thank you
Old 12-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 12-12-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

I’m back bros!! Thanks bro diputs1269 and mynameisfour for upping my points. Now lunch time to update abit here don’t let u all wait too long.

Continued from:

G hugged me tight and kissed me on my lips but this time I felt slightly numb to the feeling of kissing her. After another session of hard and rough sex G was hugging me asleep and I was thinking, would we really last long this time? Was her dad really having and affair or was she just using it as a soft spot to get me to bed? I pondered over this for a few mins and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with G still lying beside me. I took a look at her nude body lying beside me in bed and my dick was hard from the morning wood. I started to slowly play with her pussy. Touching her clits and rubbing it slowly. G was still asleep then but I could see that she was enjoying it. Once she was wet enough, I rubbed her love juice on my dick and positioned it at her pussy behind her. Slowly inching it in, I felt G stirr and when she turned around and looked at me, I thrust my full dick in.

G: AHHH, dear why so rough?

Me: I’m horny now and I want to fuck your brains out baby!

G: Ugg uhh ahhhhhh, dear slowly I’m still not fully awake yet

Me: Then I will fuck till you’re up

And I continued pumping her hard from behind while lying down. I groped her breast from behind and kept kissing her neck and ears licking it once in awhile.

G: Dear, ahh uhh ahh, I’m cumming already

‘So fast’ I thought, just do it then see how again. I pumped her harder and shot what was left of my cum into her pussy again and pulled out, watching as my cum ouzzed out of her pussy.

G: Later reallly must go buy the morning after pill already la u today all shoot inside later pregnant how?

Me: Pregnant then say la where got so heng one

We cleaned up and went for breakfast before sending G home. She kissed me goodbye and I went home to prepare for work later that afternoon. I texted W and told her I will be working so might not be going down to the Thai club tonight and as my $$$ was getting low I decided not to visit the club that night.

After work I receive a call from bro LE asking if I wanna go down to the disco that night. I told him I was running low on cash and would not be going. As the cost of going to those places took a toll on me after 2 months. I was starting to use my savings and I did not like it as I kept those money to use only for rainy days.

Me: Paiseh bro I low now can’t make it tonight

LE: Bro, tonight don’t need spend money la I got this butch friend, sibeh power one family rich also she/he wanna jio ppl go coz that time I bring her/him once and he/she tiao (hooked) there already bro. Come la!! Steady la I go fetch u over tonight la.

Me: No need la bro, I also quite tired tonight so not going

LE: Ehh bro zou brother u not steady sia, I treat u brother u treat me rubber ah? Not ask u spend money u just come and intro more girls to my friend can liao la ok? Don’t reject me again ah I normally don’t ask twice one

Feeling slightly pressured into the situation, I gave in again as I said I was soft hearted hahaha. He would come over to pick me up at 11pm that night and after I ended work at 8pm, received a text from W saying she was going to work and she misses me a lot. I replied her that I missed her too and would be seeing her very soon. So I went home to change and got a call from G asking to meet for dinner. Changed and had dinner with G, she became slightly more sticky to me now as she probably felt that she had did me wrong previously and was trying to make up for it. After dinner she asked me,

G: Dear, go watch movie ma later? Got late night show the new movie is out. (honestly I can’t remember what movie was it already as it was too long ago)

I was contemplating at this point whether to tell her that i was going to the Thai disco or not and I remembered how she lied to me before, so I decided to not tell her anything about it.

Me: I can’t I need to rest I didn’t sleep enough last night coz need to exercise with u and this morning also. After work I need to sleep la I tmr work morning shift also leh

G: Hahaha! Ohh, is that right? Alright then, have not been in your life for only awhile and I couldn’t see that your tired. Thanks for dinner tonight dear. U go home rest la tmr then we meet also can.

So I sent G home and as I was walking home I received a text from LE asking if I had another guy friend to bring along as we were gonna be sitting at the sofa sits that night. (Sofa seats require min spending of at least 500-1000 on drinks for bros who do not know) so I called bro B since he was the one who introduced me to this scene let him enjoy abit also as he was not very rich as well but treated me like a good brother.

So I met up with bro B near my place and as we waited for bro LE to fetch us, G called me and I told her that I’m sleeping soon. She said goodnight and there it was, my first ever lie to my gf. Feeling slightly guilty but more excited, LE came and we were in our way to City Hall once more.

Met his friend the butch A at the entrance of the disco shook hands and introduced ourselves and we greeted the bouncers and were ushered into the club straight to the sofa seats as LE had made reservations already. As there was quite a lot of ppl already inside. I was not able to see W then. So I texted her saying that I miss her

Msg received from W

B, I miss u too na ka, want to see u again and everyday na

I looked around and saw her at a table with her back facing me today she was wearing a one piece black dress that was so tight around her body I wanted to walk up and slap her ass there and then. Keeping my cool, I texted her to look around. W turned and I waved to her. She let out a loud scream and the whole club turned and faced her.

To be continued. . .

Ok no time liao need go back already bros, this chapter for u all now. Will update again tonight. Please continue following me, if like my stories up my points also hahahahha
Old 12-12-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Anyways bros, need some feedback from you guys. Are the stories too long? Or too naggy or is it just right for me to continue writing like this?

Let me know so i can adjust the lengths of my stories. Thanks bros!
Old 12-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kukulum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Anyways bros, need some feedback from you guys. Are the stories too long? Or too naggy or is it just right for me to continue writing like this?

Just nice though, not too lengthy. Keep it up TS
Old 12-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:

Your stories coming out a bit too slow la bro.
Hahahah
Waiting for next installment.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gtun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread bro
Old 12-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahboy2359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS camping here
Old 12-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahboy2359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 13-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doing great not too long and not too short... remind me of my good old Thai disco days as well...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1