The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Level 2

me: wow! so many bedrooms?

him: yes. intended for my children to come over to live. but didn't..

he seemed eager to show me his bedroom. i was wary. I didn't move forward. he was aware.

him: come. let me show you the upper deck.

me: upper deck? there's one more floor??

him: yes. come follow me..

he took my hand and pulled me to walk closely beside him. he directed me to a corner. i was getting worried. oh, it's the private lift in his house! why didn't he use that with me just now when he led me to view his second floor of his penthouse? it's so big and luxurious. I am so overwhelmed by how rich he is. the wine made me relax and be less nervous, but still.. this house is still beyond my dreams... maybe because i've always led a simple life...

he pressed the button, we waited for awhile.. he's doing it again. his one free hand is groping my waist. when we took the stairs up to the second floor, he was groping freely around my waist and even my butt! i made a mistake, should have wore a longer skirt! my skirt wasn't short, but my butt is big, so the back was lifted higher than my knee, but the front wasn't. i bet he saw my panties! he was even feeling the lining for a brief moment. i tried to politely push his hand away slowly but he was so dominating! i didn't dare to offend him too! he even pushed his hand under my skirt and groped my panties!

maybe because his 12 million dollar house made me scared of him? maybe because hubby was relying on him to get the promotion he badly wanted?

him: come on in..

he walked in after letting go of my waist. i was surprised he didn't pull me in instead.. i was getting ready to defend myself... the lift ride wasn't long. just a minute or so. i thought he might force himself on me! In the lift, hubby may not hear me no matter how loud i scream for help. especially since he will be two floors down.. especially since the door of the guest bedroom he was in was closed as his boss had turned on the air con for him to rest. not to mention, Hubby was DEAD DRUNK! he was such a lousy drinker! it was obvious to me too! his boss was trying to get him drunk! he forced the wine on him and went easy on me. I've only drank about two glasses while hubby had like 5 glasses! but to be fair, he had drank about 10 glasses himself but he was still rather sober. tipsy and face flushed, but still sober enough to be taking advantage of me in a subtle manner.

him: come. take a look.

he took my hand and walked me out to the open deck..

wow........

just wow.....

there was a lighted swimming pool! it's not some lame pathetic jacuzzi sized splash pool. it was a lap pool! on the roof! under the night sky! it looked so nice! i wanted to jump right in!

him: so. what do you think?

me: wow. its really amazing!

him: come here as often as you want! come, take a look at this view!

to be honest, it wasn't that spectacular. but we could see MBS in the distance.

him: you look cold....

me: huh?

before I could react, he locked me in a tight embrace from behind. i could feel his big belly on my lower spine. i was too stunned and nervous to move or react. his arms wrapped around me, one over my breasts before I could use my hand to block him, the other hand over my stomach and groping my waist.

oh shit.. when i finally composed myself.. i realised something... there was something very hard and solid on my butt!

it was his erected penis!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Roofdeck

it wasn't very long. about same length as hubby's. but it was way way thicker! maybe even twice as thick? i exaggerate maybe. but it made me scared. wait. why am I thinking about such things? i should be thinking about how to break away from his hug!

him: hmmm.. you smell nice.

me: oh thanks..

there was an awkward silence.. we were both just looking at the view while the strong wind blow on us. it was rather cold actually. the hug seemed innocent for now. it was actually quite nice really. his embrace felt warm and comfortable as he was big sized and cuddly. i felt so tipsy.
my head kind of leaned backward and beside his neck without me realising.. this feels nice... i can't believe I'm thinking that. he was sniffing my hair slowly and gently. didn't feel that threatened by him yet. die.. the wine was getting to me... i was beginning to feel sleepy already. wait... am I drunk?

him: your smell reminds me of someone...

he whispered very softly... i could hardly hear him..

i realised my eyes were already closed. wait.. why are my eyes closed? what is this feeling?? oh dear.. what is this feeling? i feel so hot... hey... hey... HEY!!

him, whispered softly again... : your smell reminds me....

me: hey!

i struggled and broke free hard! he was caught off guard! i managed to break free from him! it was a little awkward for us. he looked at me and he looked scared actually. well. he should be! he had his hand inside my polo shirt and was cupping my left boob. i was wearing a thin lacey red bra. he was rubbing my nipple and made me horny! his other hand had slid down from my tummy area and he was pushing my panties inwards and rubbing my clitoris! i was wet down there!

it was awkward.. his shock slowly turned into an unhappy expression. he was getting angry?? what? after he had molested me?? but still. i was scared of him!

I quickly thought of an idea.

me: sorry! i need the toilet urgently. can you bring me to the toilet?

my plan failed... he brought me to a toilet ON the roof deck.. shit! i thought there were no rooms here! it was beside the lift! i went in and shut the door behind me. not before i caught a look of his frustrated face...

i wanted to splash some water on my face but luckily i remembered i had some make up on. I didn't put any on at first but hubby insisted that i looked presentable. so. i put on a bit of eye shadow and lipstick..

i sipped some water from the tap hoping it will make me more sober.. suddenly, there was knocking on the door.

him: hey. you alright in there?

me: yes yes.

him: don't take too long. I would like to ask you questions about your hubby before deciding if he is suitable for the promotion...

huh....... what? wait... did i just hear what i did? i thought hubby said that it was already a done deal! wait.. was it why made me unbuttoned down to show a bit of cleavage and also asked me to wear some make up? was he trying to use me to help him get the promotion??

him: you there?

he knocked again..

me: yes yes.. sorry sorry. i just threw up.. give me a minute...

i lied..

i flushed the toilet and checked myself in the mirror. i removed my polo shirt to readjust my bra. he stuck his finger into my bra just now? i don't know what got over me, i found myself adjusting my bra at the same time to make it more pushed up... what's wrong with me? i put the polo shirt back on and buttoned all the way up.. didn't want him to get the wrong idea.. adjusted my panties and wore it properly.. lowered my skirt more.. just as i was about to open the door.. i hesitated... i checked the mirror.....

will he be angry??

I was worried! why? what's wrong with me... wait.. hubby's promotion was at stake... i sighed and unbuttoned down two buttons.. one lesser than earlier so as to avoid the wrong idea that I want to seduce him.

him: come sit..

he was seated by the pool, his legs dipped into the water and kicking gently.. he had the bottle of wine beside him and he drank from it directly a bit more... i walked over to him slowly, i was hesitant..

him: what's wrong?

me: oh no.. nothing..

he seemed annoyed.. the wind was strong and my skirt was flying as I sat down.. he confirmed saw my lacey red panties! he patted on the spot beside me and signaled me to sit closer. i obliged unwillingly but I didn't show it.

him: here take a sip..

he handed the bottle to me and put it close to my lip.. he looked fierce and unhappy.. my heartbeat was pounding.. i really didn't know what i should do!!! he moved and sat closer a little.. some water rushed up and wet my skirt. then.. i realised something!! his shorts were off! it was placed on the chair behind us.. he was just in his t-shirt and bright red boxers! and of course. his erected penis shape could been seen! he signaled me to drink a bit more. somehow, I did so without being pressured much by him..

he asked me a few questions about what I thought about hubby taking on the bigger portfolio. I gave him answers to suggest hubby can handle it.

him: what about yourself? can you handle him spending a lot more time at work?

me: yup! it's his passion. I can understand.

him: haha. maybe you should come work for me too.

me: oh. why?

him: haha. let you know next time. come take another sip..

he suspected that i wasn't drinking a lot with each sip.

him: you know. if I do give your hubby this promotion, it will also significantly increase his salary.. in a few year's time, you guys can afford a place in this condo as well. but probably not a unit like mine..

me: wow. really? that soon?

him: of course. it's a very rare promotion.. but there are also other people applying for it... still hesitating if your man should be selected. he's really a bad drinker right?

is he hinting that he doesn't want to give hubby the promotion?? wait... or is he .... i can't think right... the wine is getting to me... i need food to keep me sober... there's no food...

him: hey? what do you think?

how long was I thinking before I answered?? wait... why am I lying on his shoulder?? his hand was on my waist again. groping it gently.. it feels nice... hey wait.. what's wrong with me?

him: I'm afraid he might not be suitable for the promotion... do you think he will be ok?

me: huh. please. give it to him. he really wants it badly.

him: yeah i know. but he's not the best candidate you know?

i was slow to think of a witty answer to help hubby.

he was stroking my hair and smelling it...

him: your smell remind me of someone you know?

me: who?

as the words left my mouth, I wondered why did I ask!

him: my ex wife..

me: what happened with her?

why am I asking him?? i guess I am trying to help hubby as well..

him: oh. she never loved me. only married me for the money and I caught her cheating with many chumps.

I looked at him: i'm sorry to hear that...

him: it's ok...

he smelled my hair again and pecked me on my head. he hugged me.

him: i still miss her sometimes you know.... you really remind me of her...

I didn't know what else to do.. just let him hug?

we stayed in that position for awhile, he didn't make any advances...

he tilts my chin up and looks at me in my eyes with his sad puppy eyes.

him: can I ask you for a favour?

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Leaker is Cool - loads of Potential

Looks like Lumiere7‘s setup
Old 21-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

@His Penthouse Roofdeck Pool

me: favour? what is it?

i dreaded the worse.

him: well. I am after all his boss. if you do favours for me, I will definitely do favours for your husband.

me: like a quid pro quo? yes i understand that..

i don't know why i giggled after that . even though i already anticipated what he will ask..

him: can you cuddle with me in the pool? I used to do that a lot with my wife.

me: huh? oh... erm... yup sure.. can..

him: you seemed surprised? were you expecting something else..

me: oh no.. but... erm... i don't have my swim wear here..

he was already taking off his shirt and stood up.. his erected penis was even more obvious..

him: you can just wear your underwear. it's ok. or you can take off everything. i promise I won't look...

he slowly walked to the patio sofa and put his shorts and shirt in his bright red boxers... .why can't i stop looking at him??? wait.. shit... am i really supposed to just wear my bra and panties and go in?? he turned and walked back to me. he saw me looking at his erection and he smiled..

him: come on. don't let me wait.

shit... he's standing right in front of me and looking at me with a confident smile. i looked down and hesitated further..

him: don't be shy.. we are both adults here.. let me help you..

he reached for my polo shirt. i don't know why, i didn't stop him and let him lift it up.. i even lift up my hands to let him take it off me.. he stared at my breasts in the lacey bra.. i felt so embarrassed... i don't usually wear such lacey bra out. it's purpose is to entice hubby for sex... now i feel like a whore!

him: wow. you have a terrific figure! come turn around..

i did as told and felt him unzip the back of my skirt.. then it fell off.. i turned and face him again.. what's wrong with me. why did i do that?? he squatted down to help me remove my skirt. i lifted my feet for him.. he looked up at me and smiled.. then placed my clothes beside his.. i was feeling cold and covered my breasts with my folded arms..

him: don't worry. the pool is heated.

he pulled me and walked us down the steps into the pool. he hugged me from behind immediately.. i let him hug. this time round, i was ready, my arms were folded and protecting my boobs. however, he gently removed my arms and did the same to me again. i didn't stop him... i felt his erection on my butt again.. was it me or it felt bigger this time?? i don't know what got over me and I lean back on his neck again. it really did feel comfortable.

me: hey... you say hug only...

he was licking my ear. it felt good. shit.. this is wrong.. he was ignoring me..
i tightened my grip on his arms as i was hanging on to them.

me: hey... only hug...

suddenly, i felt this rush of feeling... i moaned..... i breathed.. and i moaned again... why was i moaning?? i felt him let go of my boob and turned my head towards him.. he started to kiss me on my cheek.. oh wait.. wait! he was cupping my boob? wait.. the other hand is cupping my other boob as well.. it was criscrossed.. now he switched hands and cupped both boobs from behind me. oh shit... that's why! he was rubbing my nipples! he planted his lips onto mine.. why am i kissing him back.. shit. no.. i shook my head and pushed his hands away...

me: hey.. you only asked for hug!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Good story keep it on going!
Old 22-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story TS! more updates please.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
cordycep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Cannot wait to read more.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nouveauriche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice story. Will be camping here for more.
Support you with both arms.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
nasduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the way TS writes his story. I do hope he will continue soon.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
chialatstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and waiting here next.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ZenithZwiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great stuff and do keep the updates going.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Kwekygg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is good, keep the updates up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1