The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

My ex-YiHao mommy as well as one from that short-lived and ill-fated HuiMei Tianlun are both now working at the Mayflower and both (separately of course) has been we-chatting with me and told me their girls are 4-10-15 and 5-14-18.

So probably a bit less than the Huizhou KTV's and of course at least it's in Chang Ping. But of course all this still remains to be seen.

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

I believe CP is still the preferred destination not just for us but also the girls. That's why there is no need to have 2000 pricing to attract the girls back to CP.
Old 13-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
I believe CP is still the preferred destination not just for us but also the girls. That's why there is no need to have 2000 pricing to attract the girls back to CP.
Agreed.
The girl I knew at MF 2 years back, whom I RTF her whenever I went back to China (be it CP, ZH or HZ, she will be traveling there to meet me) , she is eager to go back to CP as that place is more convenient to shop and live for her.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 13-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

just curious, at rmb1800, it's s400...
worth it? i'm okay to pay about rmb1000 for overnight, but an 80% increase doesn't justify it anymore ler... :'(
Old 13-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
worth it? i'm okay to pay about rmb1000 for overnight, but an 80% increase doesn't justify it anymore ler... :'(
Not only the inflated rate of the mm but also the KTV charges like drinks etc. i Was told the normal DJ fees at MF is now RMB400 min.
Old 13-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Huh?
How did I manage to post up a dupe again?
Sorry
Old 13-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
My opinion?
Even for an accused Cheap Charley like moi?
(Soooo unfair! Sigh....Damn crook agents. Not that I am not. And LOL)

YES if things in CP can even be back to half of what it was before!

And for sure cheaper than Huizhou etc as hotels are cheaper, transport to and within is way more convenient, all the ancillary facilities are already right there and best of all - and I think also for many - it's just HOME!

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Not really

Just back today

Rdgs
me too. but going sz tonite. back tomorrow
Old 13-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

1800 is still exp, my limit is normally 1500. Well, let's see how things span out. At least it's going to be the start of something.
If supply outstrip demands, then there is a possibility of any price drop.
Old 14-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Sorry/Double post...Again!
Sigh..

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-04-2015 at 01:26 AM.
Old 14-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
1800 is still exp, my limit is normally 1500. Well, let's see how things span out. At least it's going to be the start of something.
If supply outstrip demands, then there is a possibility of any price drop.
Actually, you're right.

China mongering has just become too expensive, especially since the RMB is up 25+% vs US$ from a few years back AND the quantity, quality and service just ain't what it used to be.

And funny that a few years back, steered by the crook agents, the talk on here was how to spend more! LOL

SEAJ
Old 14-04-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
me too. but going sz tonite. back tomorrow
You tảke care, bro

Going to Hanoi on the 25 Apr for a week to meet a friend

Rdgs
Old 14-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from Huizhou & CP 2 weeks ago. Overall a fun trip for me but I'm really lazy to write a FR

So to summarize I went HZ 翡翠 for 1 night. Kinda of last min decision. Hmm not really my cup of tea.

Head to CP for next 4 nights. Pretty much the same routine, attack girls from wechat, party at disco ect.. managed to get 2 new mm free and 1 from my previous trips. So very fruitful.

Now the biggest and hottest disco in CP is call 大京九. Basically everyone party there now. The mgmt employed many gals to just drink with customers. Think they are paid 500 per night. So now 18 n Cali Red lost alot of their regulars.

Will be heading around mid May again
Old 14-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Head to CP for next 4 nights. Pretty much the same routine, attack girls ..
Thanks for the up-date.

What is the situation on Hotel room checks?

A Hong Kong friend of a friend of mine got room checked at the Swan Lake hotel last week and had to pay quite a bit not to get detained.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 14-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Thanks for the up-date.

What is the situation on Hotel room checks?

A Hong Kong friend of a friend of mine got room checked at the Swan Lake hotel last week and had to pay quite a bit not to get detained.

Thanks
SEAJ
No problem for me at all. I stayed very near your friend actually but apparently never even see a single GA the entire trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1