The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good afternoon,

Time flies. TY looks taller and she confirms that she has grown by over 1 cm since I first met her in March this yr. She is abt 164 now. She will be 19 very soon. The yr is ending in 3 weeks. I hope to see an exquisitely chio SYT like her face to face next yr.

I hv mentioned that awesome emotional and self mastery is THE most masculine trait to the subconscious minds or primitive brains of ALL girls/women.

Women themselves are often not consciously aware of this fact. What they want consciously are results of cultural, social, societal and religious conditioning and brainwashing. They don't really know what they want. They are often confused.

The second most attractive masculine trait is ample courage. But you can't hv real courage unless you hv emotional mastery. I'm not talking about recklessness or foolhardiness here.

Staying totally non-needy n non-reactive when your gal/woman gets very angry or cries is very difficult for most men. Or when your dream gal rejects you n asks you to get lost. It’s a litmus test of your awesome emotional n self mastery. These gals hv been searching for that elusive man all their life. In their primitive brains. It’s your golden opportunity to reveal that you’re her Rock of Gibraltar.

In addition to emotional mastery n courage, communication skills are important. I came across the following email today.

Warren Buffett's classic three words of advice for young people

In 1967's "The Graduate," Dustin Hoffman's 21-year-old character is famously given just one word of advice for his future: "Plastics."

This week, Warren Buffett had three words of advice for a 22-year-old entrepreneur just out of college: "Invest in yourself."

Michael Hood, co-founder of a Toronto startup Voiceflow, was bringing Buffett to Canada's Walk of Fame Awards show, a "once in a lifetime opportunity," Hood told CNBC Make It.

In a video Hood posted on LinkedIn, Buffett expands on those three words, saying, "The one easy way to become worth 50 percent more than you are now — at least — is to hone your communication skills — both written and verbal."

After all, "If you can't communicate, it's like winking at a girl in the dark — nothing happens."

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapiku View Post
I also find hfj a waste of money.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.

Cheerios.
Bro, tks.

You're right. But there are always exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjuku View Post
Bro WB

Fully agreed that if can give regular frequent CPVOs to a gal then the gal will luv you deeply. Reverse means gal will only do for material returns.

Making is a natural thing and both must be relaxed and let go. Body cannot tense and brain cannot be thinking of other things.

Nice forum below bro.

Hope to continue reading to the end.

Cheers.
Quote:
This is a typical example of no longer interested in current gf and just going thru motion.

The new lover adds oomp to his erections and letting him fulfilled fantasy.

To solve this just continue with both.
Quote:
Bro WB

Excellent short and sweet reply.

Fully agreed with you.

Cheers.
Bro, thanks.

Practice Taoist sex.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2624 / Power: 14
justfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

Time flies. TY looks taller and she confirms that she has grown by over 1 cm since I first met her in March this yr. She is abt 164 now. She will be 19 very soon. The yr is ending in 3 weeks. I hope to see an exquisitely chio SYT like her face to face next yr.

I hv mentioned that awesome emotional and self mastery is THE most masculine trait to the subconscious minds or primitive brains of ALL girls/women.

Women themselves are often not consciously aware of this fact. What they want consciously are results of cultural, social, societal and religious conditioning and brainwashing. They don't really know what they want. They are often confused.

The second most attractive masculine trait is ample courage. But you can't hv real courage unless you hv emotional mastery. I'm not talking about recklessness or foolhardiness here.

Staying totally non-needy n non-reactive when your gal/woman gets very angry or cries is very difficult for most men. Or when your dream gal rejects you n asks you to get lost. It’s a litmus test of your awesome emotional n self mastery. These gals hv been searching for that elusive man all their life. In their primitive brains. It’s your golden opportunity to reveal that you’re her Rock of Gibraltar.

In addition to emotional mastery n courage, communication skills are important. I came across the following email today.

Warren Buffett's classic three words of advice for young people

In 1967's "The Graduate," Dustin Hoffman's 21-year-old character is famously given just one word of advice for his future: "Plastics."

This week, Warren Buffett had three words of advice for a 22-year-old entrepreneur just out of college: "Invest in yourself."

Michael Hood, co-founder of a Toronto startup Voiceflow, was bringing Buffett to Canada's Walk of Fame Awards show, a "once in a lifetime opportunity," Hood told CNBC Make It.

In a video Hood posted on LinkedIn, Buffett expands on those three words, saying, "The one easy way to become worth 50 percent more than you are now — at least — is to hone your communication skills — both written and verbal."

After all, "If you can't communicate, it's like winking at a girl in the dark — nothing happens."

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro, tks.

You're right. But there are always exceptions.

Bro, thanks.

Practice Taoist sex.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
ups +9, nice story
Old 09-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Any of u guys frequent the food court @ Peace Centre?

Occasionally, u can see some stunning Korean singers/hostess there.

Anyone know where they work? Premium rate i guess?
Either club 9 on level 3 or iicon in parklane. Or they just live around there. Dynasty has 1 Korean the other day, just too fleshy though.

Rate is dependent on what game you have. Some get foc and then tip or hang later. Do what YOU are happy with doing.
Priority given to +6 & above.
Current: 7 bros in queue.
Min = +5, you will only get rep after I finish those above +5
Old 11-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
marianna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed very powerful stuff.

Thanks to Bro WB who wrote astounding forum.

Please continue to post more.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hi bro saabking,

Very powerful stuff.

You gave a gal CPVOs, she fell for u, and she is ur wife now! If you continue to give her CPVOs, she is one very lucky woman n she will never leave u.

BTW, I would appreciate if u tell us how you first gave ur gal CPVOs. Have u been able to repeat it regularly?

IMHO, It's very difficult to give CPVOs to every woman. While every woman is different n most women can experience clitoral and/or G- spot/deep spot orgasms, only 1/4 to 1/3 of women hv had PVOs n much fewer hv ever had CPVOs.

Your chances r greatly increased if:

1) She is attracted to u, 2) you make her feel desired, feminine, beautiful, sexual n sensual, 3) she feels very safe n protected in ur presence, 4) you're non-judgmental, 5) she is very relaxed n she trusts u completely, 6) you're sexually very confident n dominant, in other words, you got massive sexual mojo, 7) you know how to talk dirty, 8) you first give her clitoral and/or g- spot/deep spot orgasms using ur fingers/tongue/mouth/toys, 9) you know the positions that will produce PVOs in her, 10) sometimes you're romantic n sometimes you're animalistic and, last but not least, 11) you can last at least 10-15 minutes after vaginal penetration.

Let me also state categorically that orgasms other than CPVOs are NOT TRULY ADDICTIVE to women, regardless of how frequent, intense and how prolonged.

In a long term RS, without CPVOs, a woman will feel empty, frustrated, as if something is missing, w/o knowing why herself. A brief full-blown full-body PVO is better than hour-long orgasms by any other means. Penetration by a man's fingers/tongue/dildo is NO substitute. That is THE SECRET.

I wasn't convinced of this until recently, when I carefully analyzed all the women I had had in my life to reach this startling conclusion. I now know why my lao po (first BAO-ee) and my young mistress cannot leave me haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-12-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
marianna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Noted with thanks.

I will possess absolute sexual confidence and to be animal in bed.

Will also remember to talk dirty in bed.

Really astounding advice.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hi bro saabking,

Tks so much for sharing ur experience. You're good, very good...

But there is always rm for improvement for all of us. I'm training diligently to better myself, everyday.

You can work on points 6) n 7). Absolute sexual confidence is a must. Also, learn to talk dirty as it will greatly amplify her pleasure n orgasms. As for 10), I meant you should be romantic as well as animalistic in the bed rm hahaha.

You hv done very well w/ point 11), which is crucial. A man can be a master of all preceding 10 points but if he can only last 60 secs after penetration, his woman will leave him or cheat on him. You can write it down.

Try to develop great sexual stamina. It'll also improve a man's pulmonary n cardiovascular health.

BTW, how did ur ex-wife react when you left her? I hope she didn't get violent.

Comments n FRs from other esteemed bros on this vital topic would be most sincerely welcomed.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
TiffalaSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, very powerful stuff.

Thanks bro WB for this marvelous thread.

Have a good week ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianna View Post
Indeed very powerful stuff.

Thanks to Bro WB who wrote astounding forum.

Please continue to post more.

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SamYeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love talking dirty in bed too.

Very astounding advice indeed.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianna View Post
Bro WB

Noted with thanks.

I will possess absolute sexual confidence and to be animal in bed.

Will also remember to talk dirty in bed.

Really astounding advice.

Thanks.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shinjuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, thanks.

Practice Taoist sex.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro WB - chim leh! Need to research about Taoist sex.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB - chim leh! Need to research about Taoist sex.
Agreed, very chim. Going to do a research too.

Thanks Bro WB for this amazing thread!
Old 12-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
saipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

Relax, you're too pessimistic. No, not every gal will leave u.

There are many ways to delay ejaculation. Google it you will know. You will need practice.

You hv plenty of time bro. In a committed RS, ur woman will not leave u or cheat on u immediately. It may take months or yrs...perhaps never. Let me explain below.

A woman may be so suppressed n inhibited, or perhaps so traumatized psychologically due to sexual abuse, that she could never come anyway n prolonged vaginal intercourse may cost pain n discomfort. She is gratified that she has fulfilled her marital duty so quickly n w/ so little discomfort!! There were many such women in the past, but you will be surprised that there r still women like that around!! Incredible but true. Seducing such inhibited women, especially very beautiful ones, giving them CPVOs and making them addicted to you would be THE ultimate challenge hahaha. Great skills n great patience will be the prerequisites.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I fully agreed with you.

A girl may have been abused since young and will be traumatised till adulthood. We guys will never know the past of any girl. So best to leave the questions unanswered.

We need to be very patience and have confidence to be with the girl you like. Time prevails and will tell.

When time comes must be able to give many dramatic CPVOs.

Hope to learn more from you.

Cheers.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Good afternoon!

I had an outing to DC SH w/ bro KB n a few other bros over a wk ago. Never had a chance to see the superstar singer Linda as I left early. According to her good friend, she is being BY-ed by a man at 100K SGD a month. Don't understand why he still allows her to work. She is returning to PRC soon. BTW, she is a MILF, born in 1986. Her minimum flower is 1K. She is not a good singer. Apparently, bro KB had lost interest in her. The day before, he actually saw her squatting by the roadside, waiting for her BF. He should've approached her n asked for her ctc then. What had he got to lose?

Linda's BF usually sits in a rm n hangs 3-5K a day? A singer told KB that last Sat night, both Linda n another singer got 20K each in a flower 'war'. Not sure how much Linda got from her BF.

Bro KB commented that hanging flowers is a real waste of money, crazy n stupid.

Yes and no. I hv my own take on this.

Buying stocks n buying pussies share one similarity. Price is what u pay n value is what u get. Sometimes price is much greater than value n sometimes value is much greater than price. I'm a value investor for both stocks n pussies haha. Of course one man's meat is another man's poison plus there is the Rashomon Effect.

IMHO, hanging mega flowers is more abt ego trip n self aggrandizing than abt the singers. Some men may hv inferiority complex n feel insecure. Winning flower war may be exciting n a form of therapy. It promotes confidence n is good for mental health; don't forget the winner also gets the pussies. It's great if you r DETACHED from the outcome n the money is only a drop in the bucket for u. A 100k a month to the very rich may be like $100 or $10 or less to an ordinary man on the street.

I'll talk abt PVOs next time.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for a very detailed account of the hanging flowers is a real waste of money, crazy n stupid.

"IMHO, hanging mega flowers is more abt ego trip n self aggrandizing than abt the singers. "

Well said quote.

Thank you so much.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro airbrush,

Most of the very pretty young women at uni in PRC r quickly BY-ed before graduation. If they ever come to SG, they r accompanied by their BFs. There is a chance to BY the slightly lower quality ones. But most of the 2nd tier gals still want to be BY-ed in China. It takes a lot of persuasion n inducements to get them to come to SG.

PRC men can be very generous. According to a bro who was in my outing last Fri, his GF knows of a Shanghainese gal now living in SG, abt 27, quite ordinary looking, who has been BY-ed by a China man for 20K SGD a month for abt 2 yrs. He pays for her luxury condo here n has also bought her a condo in Shanghai, a BMW in SG n given her expensive gifts. He only visits her in SG 2-3 days out of a month. Worse of all, unbeknown to him, she visits gigolo clubs in SG...

Price is what u pay n value is what u get. Did I say value? Sometimes one gets something more, something unexpected n nasty such as a green hat and/or HIV in the case pf pussies...and bankruptcy in the case of stocks hahaha.

In October, 1999, eToy had a market cap of 10 billion USD, whereas Lockheed Martin, the famous high tech defense contractor, had a market cap of 5 billion. Within 24 months, eToy filed for bankruptcy hahaha.

In the case of the SH gal, her patron is risking his very life (cuz she is fucking some foreign gigolos).

Cheers!

Bro WB
Haha, PRC men so rich.

Thank you so much.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
ZefaChicco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saipan View Post
Bro WB

I fully agreed with you.

A girl may have been abused since young and will be traumatised till adulthood. We guys will never know the past of any girl. So best to leave the questions unanswered.

We need to be very patience and have confidence to be with the girl you like. Time prevails and will tell.

When time comes must be able to give many dramatic CPVOs.

Hope to learn more from you.

Cheers.
Fully agreed with Bro WB too.

Wish to learn more from Bro WB.

Have a nice day.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
dacnas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you for a very detailed account of the hanging flowers is a real waste of money, crazy n stupid.

"IMHO, hanging mega flowers is more abt ego trip n self aggrandizing than abt the singers. "

Well said quote.

Thank you so much.
I find it a waste of money too. Well said Bro WB, and thanks for a wonderful thread.
Old 13-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Jonsons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha, PRC men so rich.

Thank you so much.