The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big trouble in little india

I hesitated for close to a minute as i digested what I just heard. I can hear Danzo’s men turning others away from the bathroom, claiming that it’s spoilt.

Danzo waited patiently for me to ask my next question.

It’s as if he knows I have one.

Jeff : Hiro Hattori….

Danzo exhaled, his hands reaching into his pocket.

Danzo : We know Hiro … He is the one bringing the men into Singapore…. And we know he works for Owen… He is also the one hiding them…. If Owen did send you to find out how much we know…go ahead and tell him….we knew all along…

Jeff : Owen did not send me…

Danzo was quiet for a while before saying that Hiro and family are in hiding. The men stopped arriving a couple of weeks back.

Danzo : All movements have stopped…

Jeff : I see…

Danzo : Someone is playing a dangerous game Jeff…

Jeff : These are dangerous times…

Danzo nodded before saying they only want Hiro.

Danzo : We want Hiro….. I can guarantee safe passage home for Aiko and her daughter….

My heart worked doubly hard to pump blood and oxygen into my body as I dealt with the realisation of what is happening.

Danzo checked his watch and he started to make his way out of the bathroom.

As he passed me, Danzo paused for a second.

Danzo : Sometimes…. The hardest part of our job….. is to figure out who is your friend…. And who is your foe……

He gave me a pat on my shoulder before leaving the washroom.

I washed my hands and my face before drying up with the paper towels provided.

Danzo used present tense when talking about Hiro. He does not know he’s dead.

If what he says is true, Owen is building a small army.
All foreigners, with no links back to him and the company.

Hiro is dead, Owen wants Aiko.
Which meant Aiko is the only person what knows what is going on.

Owen’s planning something.

Let’s assuming I take Danzo’s word at face value. The Japs don’t have her, they are not the one protecting her and her child.
Common sense took over and the pieces started to fit.

Aiko is too scared to go to the authorities. No one will believe her if she walk into a police station and say her dead husband’s employer is building an army with men smuggled in from another country.

Owen could easily play on that and have her declared mentally ill and have everything swept under the carpet. A pregnant woman is no threat to the company, unless….

Unless she has proof of what Owen is up to.

Proof compelling enough for whoever that is sheltering Aiko to help her.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment, trying to recall every single conversation I had with Owen for the past 6 months.

My eyelids fluttered and my breathing slowed down as I cycled through the memories I kept filed away in my head. I felt the hair on my body stand on its end as the images in my head started flashing faster and faster with a few terms that seem to repeat itself several times.

Budget cuts, consolidation, accountability, Budget cuts, training interns. Budget cuts.

I opened my eyes as recalled Owen storming off after speaking with the Prime Minister a few days ago.

I know Owen. He loves his country. He is running the company because he is convinced that it’s for the good of the country.

We are the reasons our enemies are afraid of the dark.

The company is everything to him.

He will do anything to protect it, this includes protecting it from the very people that rules the country.

The foreboding feeling of something disastrous is going to happen made my legs go weak for brief moment as I supported myself on the counter top.

I looked at my own reflection in the mirror and I spoke to myself without realising it.

Jeff : Owen…. What have you done…...

……………………………………………………………………………..
Old 21-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ngoyheim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, thanks a lot!
Old 21-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TriVenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmarked this thread!!
Old 21-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

Thank u ts for the update
Old 22-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Please update soon Bro!!
Old 22-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laogaotsurugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Killing the prime minister? That's go---i mean, how can he do something like that?!
Old 22-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice jig saw puzzles to be pieced together, more updates please.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Ericgamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait till next update, great work bro.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Ilock what have you done.. I am glued to your masterpiece.. Again.. Thanks for the great work!!
Old 23-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

More please; can’t wait
Old 24-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 24-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Knn...living for next instalment starts again...
Old 24-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Struggling to wait for the next update.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woohoo very nice story, camping here too!
Old 25-03-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1