The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 23
Verbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Sorry don’t know which thread to start. My first post after MIA for years

Anyone tried this before?

https://mymantrasg.com

Thought Juagen is not suppose to cum and this one said can cum many time?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

Last edited by Verbatin; 02-08-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Have done. From my perspective It’s not cheap but it was awesome.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Verbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks for replying. U mean you try this lady ?
Is she good looking or slim? Haha that will be a bonus but I don’t expect her to be young or good looking

U mean really can Cum a few time without ejaculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Have done. From my perspective It’s not cheap but it was awesome.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Just read the website and sounds amazing!

Is it really as good as she claims??
Old 03-08-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Wow! Just read the website and sounds amazing!

Is it really as good as she claims??

Many yrs ago i tried b4 , nothin great. cum many times i dun know maybe some ppls special.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbatin View Post
Sorry don’t know which thread to start. My first post after MIA for years

Anyone tried this before?

https://mymantrasg.com

Thought Juagen is not suppose to cum and this one said can cum many time?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks
Bro, have you tried her? is she a milf? how much it costs?
Old 03-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2733 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Tried her a few years back.

She offers a proper massage before the Lingam part. Basically she massages your prostate internally to give you an orgasm, but you need to be very relaxed in order for the whole process to be carried out.

She is neither young nor good-looking. Very business-like, no small talk and I don't think she allows you to touch her (I didn't try). Her rates are not cheap but considering that she is about the only one in SG that can carry out a proper prostate massage, she could definitely be charging more.

So go if you want to try a proper prostate massage.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Tried her a few years back.

She offers a proper massage before the Lingam part. Basically she massages your prostate internally to give you an orgasm, but you need to be very relaxed in order for the whole process to be carried out.

She is neither young nor good-looking. Very business-like, no small talk and I don't think she allows you to touch her (I didn't try). Her rates are not cheap but considering that she is about the only one in SG that can carry out a proper prostate massage, she could definitely be charging more.

So go if you want to try a proper prostate massage.
Bro, you sound her rates like very ex. ling jie disciples also offer jua gen too.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

She's isn't the only one in Sg. Many years back i chanced upon Michelle. This is her website:

https://www.mtantricmassage.com

Massage all above market rates but she is focus on massage only and she does it very well. Strength everything. Now i'm not sure about it. It has ben at least 3-4yrs ago
Old 04-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

I never tried her that is why I started this thread and ask here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, have you tried her? is she a milf? how much it costs?
Old 04-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Thanks
This one got do prostrate massage? As in she insert her finger inside you anus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
She's isn't the only one in Sg. Many years back i chanced upon Michelle. This is her website:

https://www.mtantricmassage.com

Massage all above market rates but she is focus on massage only and she does it very well. Strength everything. Now i'm not sure about it. It has ben at least 3-4yrs ago
Old 04-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

So At risk of putting myself out there here are my views

I have tried the mymantra lady Maya, is not young or hot. I would describe as n experienced technician where you lie there and she does general massage. Lingham massage. Then a more intimate prostate massage. You must be relaxed and trust her and my experience was awesome. I think she is awesome. Correct you cannot touch her (At least I didn’t try). I often return as it’s a safe environment and she’s confident.

I’ve also tried Michelle and if honest was a bit disappointing. Basically a massage with a HJ. Actually I’ve found a ML who does a Much better job of essentially the same thing at hundred dollars but way better.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KKsingaore, care to share the ML that u referring? She does tantric massage or just normal massage?
Old 05-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelian15 View Post
KKsingaore, care to share the ML that u referring? She does tantric massage or just normal massage?
Sorry. Yes I should have been clearer. Maya is tantric I think she’s great and I RTM frequently. I haven’t found anyone with a similar service in Singapore that is comparable. If anyone has I would love the details.

The Michelle M-tantric I’ve also tried. I was very disappointed given the price (200+ I think? I’ve blocked it from memory! &#128532 It was not as good as a great 50+50 massage and HJ from a normal ML (I have a couple that I like) , Celine, Virlin etc who do a great little bro massage.

Sorry for the confusion. Proper Tantra seems to be a major gap in the Singapore market.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KK...
can share with Milken your regular JG ML ctc?

many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
So At risk of putting myself out there here are my views

I have tried the mymantra lady Maya, is not young or hot. I would describe as n experienced technician where you lie there and she does general massage. Lingham massage. Then a more intimate prostate massage. You must be relaxed and trust her and my experience was awesome. I think she is awesome. Correct you cannot touch her (At least I didn’t try). I often return as it’s a safe environment and she’s confident.

I’ve also tried Michelle and if honest was a bit disappointing. Basically a massage with a HJ. Actually I’ve found a ML who does a Much better job of essentially the same thing at hundred dollars but way better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread