The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
examresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Fantastic story, camping for more updates
Old 12-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DoctorGoodie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread, support TS!
Old 12-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
For those who are wondering about Min Hui, our lessons are still going strong with lesser cloths as we progress. One of my favourite so far was her "imitating" an amature innocent school girl. She came to find me after school and I got her to remove her shirt but leaving her tie on, as well as the rest of her uniform. I fucked her really hard that day and she kept coming and squirted a little. I dumped all my cum on her face and black bra.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TriVenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
For those who are wondering about Min Hui, our lessons are still going strong with lesser cloths as we progress. One of my favourite so far was her "imitating" an amature innocent school girl. She came to find me after school and I got her to remove her shirt but leaving her tie on, as well as the rest of her uniform. I fucked her really hard that day and she kept coming and squirted a little. I dumped all my cum on her face and black bra.
Like innocent school girl type
Old 20-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I was talking to my colleague yesterday where I accidentally lean on her chair's armrest out of habit. I only realised it when she leaned back on her chair and turned to look at me. She smelled nice and I was resisting my urge. It finally happened that we had a small frenching session. Since some of our colleagues are still around, she invited me over to her place since we lived near each other. I lifted her oversized dress that looked like a huge shirt and started grinding her once we enter the house. I disregard the fact her sister and brother in law was in their room and started to groping and fingering her. In the moment of heat I tugged her dress open even before we went into her room.

Her lack of sex made her so hungry. Her handjob was intensive and aggressive. I had to stop her before I cum. I plunged hard into her and fucked her hard. My cum exploded all over her face, hair, dress and her lacy bra.

Her sister was cool about me banging her apparently. She even came out to say bye to me. I believe she would have easily heard us fucking around.

Downside: my colleague made me pay for ”badly staining” her dress and bra.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Snoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro
Old 24-03-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edwarddomia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My perverted decade

BTW, love the name Aughties for the decade. Has there been a consensus as to what name we should give the decade?
Old 26-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Received an email from a staff in my company. Turned out to be the ah lian whom I always saw. She saw my pass and decided to email me to ask for a lunch date.

Not sure why the sexual tension was so high between us although we never knew each other. Lunch was replaced by a powerful blowjob and a good ol' fingering. She gagged when I cum hard into her mouth. The force plus my girth made her unable to close her mouth in time so my cum dripped out to all over her tits, bra and inside her dress.
Old 28-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 28-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

About my trip to land of rising sun and the O level girl.

She was from quite a good school and quite well to do family. Looks cold and unfriendly on the outside. I saw her at the lounge often with her looking at me. Our ice broke when I shameless helped her to get a soft toy on the ufo catcher. She is a swimmer and had brought her swimming costume along. We decided to visit the jacuzzi pool in the indoor pool area. It was dark and wet outside but the pool was warm and cosy. We chatted about mostly teenager things and slowly I wrapped my arms around her waist. She avoided the hug, went to my front and pressed her butt against mine. She bent forward and grinded me with her crotch. Not wanting to lose out, I held on to both her hands and slipped my hand from the back of her one piece suit and tuned her nipples. Her grinding got harder and her breathing picked up pace.

She tensed up and shuddered a few times.

Her first orgasm from me.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
11fingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, enjoying your stories!
Old 28-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

We wrapped up and headed my room. The weather was freaking cold. I cheekily pulled her towel aside and her nipples were poking against her swimsuit. We went up using a lift that was going to the executive lounge so it will be more private. Soon we were in my room.

Once I closed the door I pulled her over and grope her small boobs. I pushed her to her knees and got her to start sucking me off. Her bj showed her relative inexperience so I decided to guide her by making her take my girth and gag on deep throat. I pulled her hair and made her kneel face down on the bed. I tied her hands on the back and pulled her swimsuit on the crotch area aside and fingered her to small consecutive orgasms again. I placed my dick at her wet opening and slowly pushed my cock in. She was shrieking and shocked at my thickness. I got her to get used to it and she got wetter with every thrust.

After pumping her for 10 minutes and 3 huge orgasms for her later, I turned her over and cum all over her swimsuit, the thick white cum splattered all over the contrasting black colour. I wiped my remaining cum on her face and decided to fuck her mouth.

I got semi-erected again.
Old 30-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1