The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrydude View Post

By the way, I did walk through Tobita, and those girls are all 9-10 in looks. I did see costumes like virgin killer sweaters or cat keyhole bras too. Too bad I didn't have much money left if I wanted to enjoy the rest of my vacation.
You didnt lose much. Service for the young girls is SOP. Blowjob and sex. Thats it. You can get abit of GFE if you speak Japanese. So far its the milfs who provide good service. But their looks are already gone and might be fat as well.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 6
speedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Matsushima Shinchi today, there wasn’t much people around so took my time to explore. First round saw a lot of pretty milfs, second round I found a really pretty one that I didn’t see on my first round and decided to go for it. Went in and said watashi gaijin and she smile and nodded, then we went up and paid the mamasan and proceeded to strip together and then head to the shower together, as we were showering she applied some soap to my body and suddenly bua her body on me for awhile where I got surprised thinking “Wah got free soap bath trial meh?” Then she washed off the soap and patted me down with a towel and we started with CBJ then tried my luck to DFK, we did just for short moment a few times throughout, she was really accommodating initiating changing positions when she could tell I was tired and continued to work hard with really great moans. Ended the session chatting and having tea, and found out she was was from tobita too. Great experience for a first timer in japan, looking forward to my next visit! Japan girls are really on another level!

Girl - Mai
Looks - 8/10 (looks around 25-30ish)
Boobs - C cup
Overall great experience, could see more people walking around when I was leaving.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Wow how much u spent ? Which was better. Tobita or matsu?
At Tobita, it’s a hit and miss service, but you can’t go wrong on those looks.
I have not been to Mats but if you would like to venture out, there’s no stopping you, I would place my bets on girls in Tobita, in my opinion, their looks and generally average service is worth my bucks.
Picking up some Japanese language can actually improve on their service.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
At Tobita, it’s a hit and miss service, but you can’t go wrong on those looks.
I have not been to Mats but if you would like to venture out, there’s no stopping you, I would place my bets on girls in Tobita, in my opinion, their looks and generally average service is worth my bucks.
Picking up some Japanese language can actually improve on their service.
These girls would be super impressed if you can speak a little japanese. They'll go sugoi niisan! Haha.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
lescot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any recent recommendations for hotel/fashion health in osaka? Besides amour
Old 26-03-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrydude View Post
I did see costumes like virgin killer sweaters or cat keyhole bras too. Too bad I didn't have much money left if I wanted to enjoy the rest of my vacation.
What do you mean?
Old 26-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
These girls would be super impressed if you can speak a little japanese. They'll go sugoi niisan! Haha.
Yes yes, they will be a little shocked but in a good way with bright smile like I'm one of them. service for sure beats those I bonk with not a single spoken Japanese.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamhhhh View Post
What do you mean?
Just google those terms and you'll see the example image. Unless you mean me not having enough money, then it's because I was going on to Kyoto and other places afterwards.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Any Bro here will be in OSAKA this Sunday?
I will be there follow by 2 nights in Nagoya.

If got lobang in Nagoya, please let me know, thanks!
Old 09-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
neptune10041085 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ,
I will be travel to Osaka for business trip, 12 days..
Any brother can recommend where can i get Japanese NURU massage .

Thank you very for all the brothers here.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, currently in Tokyo now. It's freaking cold. Will be in Osaka next 4 days. Any bros there want to go Tobita together? PM me if interested. Thanks.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve gone down to Osaka twice. I’m posting my own adventures in my separate posting.

Those interested to learn about Osaka’s Shinchis, might want to take a look.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=665170&page=33

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-04-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

What I’ve learned from my time in Tobita (and Matsushima)

Most of the girls in Tobita are around 22-25, mid 20s,at least those around Seisyun St
They have been working there like 2-3 years and they are quite happy to carry on there as the pay is good. I guess it’s much better than what they can get in retail or F&B.
There is not that great a stigma being involved in the sex industry in Japan.
The girls do service non-Japanese but it’s very much at the girls’ discretion.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 22-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

I want to put up an updated guide on how to reach Tobita and Matsushima (as I experienced some difficulties in finding them). Hopefully it’ll help bros who wanna go. But I have trouble uploading pics. Hmmm

Old 23-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

personally tried jap girls twice during long ago trip, one from tobita and another order to room from a website i have forgotten but many ang moh used cause their ladies can speak some english...

personal opinion, meh....feels just like other asian girls, expect very much more ex, maybe good to cross off list. but tobita i still get the feeling may not be real japs. cannot explain why, maybe Taiwanese... just a feeling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1