The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrFreelance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Honest FR for Nadia (Milkyway)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721550

I was very surprised that the location is so near my office that i can walk there. At night is not so discreet as there are lots of pubs nearby and kopitiam got ppl drinking.

Looks: 1st and 3rd picture look most like her. She look really cute IMO and look like a thai uni SYT you will see at BKK. She also have a full back tattoo. Smooth fair skin lovely to touch Her boobs are fake according to her but fit her body and soft to grab. Her nipples are big, good to suck.
Pussy shaved, allows fingering. Didnt try painting.

FJ: Try missionary and ended with cowgirl in my 1st shot. Her moaning kept me going for quite awhile. Love it when she moans and her face look like jap av.

Some negative parts: Didnt give BBBJ. Think she smokes coz can smell when i try to kiss. Catbath was only one sided. Shower alone as the toilet is too small.
As i am usually a one shot guy, my session ended quite early. Only realise it after i left the place only after 40mins when the session is 90mins. Dont mind staying abit longer with the girl.

RTF: maybe. Saw pandora also. Might rtf her instead since near office. Happy bonking bros~
Old 15-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
Do u nean she already left??
Haven't yet , as much as i know it's next week 20th . this girl is worth every of the hard earn money spent on her services .
Very satisfying session with her .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 15-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for ANNY from Mansion (11 March)

Room: nice big hotel room with 2 super single bed
face:7.5/10 (SYT, looks cute but not those very pretty type)
body: 8/10 (Around 1.55m, natural Big C and fair, but a bit of baby fats. A bit too short for my liking)
Frenching: Yes. Accommodating.
Pussy: 7.5/10 (trimmed. Tight, allows painting but she complained pain when tried to finger)
bbbj: 8/10 (nice suction, ended both rounds in CIM)
fj : 7/10 (Felt a bit uncomfortable doing missionary with her as the angle of entry a bit low. Tried lifting up her butt by putting a pillow under her but she was uncomfortable after a while. But it was better during doggy. pull out both times and HJ till I cim in her mouth for both shots.

Damage: $120+10 tips for her efforts.
Old 15-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mansion Pang
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=720442

Just my simple FR. Drawn to her cute looks and decided to give it a shot.

Looks: Better without glasses. I think one of the bros uploaded a video
Body: Slim and petite, just not for boobs lovers
BBBJ: Short and sweet
FJ: Loves to be painted and fingered...and loves to get her nipples played with. Turned on easily and once she's in the mood, she will serve you like a king. Non-stop riding and fucking in all positions...
GFE: Good
RTF: Maybe, might try out other girls first seeing as everyone is queuing up for her now

Quite a pleasant bonk for me. Highly recommended.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SimCard8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygatefire View Post
Mansion Pang
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=720442

Just my simple FR. Drawn to her cute looks and decided to give it a shot.

Looks: Better without glasses. I think one of the bros uploaded a video
Body: Slim and petite, just not for boobs lovers
BBBJ: Short and sweet
FJ: Loves to be painted and fingered...and loves to get her nipples played with. Turned on easily and once she's in the mood, she will serve you like a king. Non-stop riding and fucking in all positions...
GFE: Good
RTF: Maybe, might try out other girls first seeing as everyone is queuing up for her now

Quite a pleasant bonk for me. Highly recommended.
Very good bonk IMO with short FR below

Short FR For Pang

Face-8.5 /10 Looks very similar to posted pics
Skin Tone- 8/10 Smooth & Fairer than tanned thais
Body-9/10 Slim and petite
BBBJ-8.5/10 Sensual, like girlfriend sucking lolipop but could have been longer
FJ-8.5/10 Tight and moist pussy, Just like a girl Fresh out from college.

Overall- 8/10
RTF: Nowadays many fishes in the sea.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sora

TeerukLover

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721605

Go into the deployment place and is pleasant surprise a small young girl is behind the door. She after initiate intro can feel shes a bit shy type so go slow on her and talk to her a bit.

She really have a very mesmerizing smile and the sparkle in her eyes that light up the room.
But I really manage to find a topic that turn her on where she start to show her fun side. From there the ice is broken and shes her fun normal self.

Shes a bit shy or pretend to as she cover herself with towel before removing her clothes.

At the shower I dun see why shes so shy as her body is quite nice and fair too. She isnt very slim model type but no slag in her flesh body also.

Her boobs is a handful huge B and I joke with her dumbbell and hold it yah natural and weighs nicely in my hand.

Back in room she immediately go down and give a bbbj. A young girl gentle bbbj with eating the balls just like a cute gf and I verify shes 23 later.

I carressing her boobs and touching her pink it was wet. She let out a smile looking at me. The smile always appear when shes happy and that smile with the eyes have the Jade Seah feel in her.

After that I go down on her where she let out louder and louder moan. She buey tahan anf signal.me.she want caps on and ride on

We did 4 positions but I always cant help but choos3 all.the position that can see her face with those cute cheek. Damn cute like jade seah. Sparkle in her eyes.

Here u are with the photo that I get from her for U guys to decide for yourself.

For me though I have reached my quota for FL I will RTF bcos of the special spark she have
Old 16-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kingkockster is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for ICE (Soi69)

Ice is such a lovely girl, why so little FR for her?

Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty, face is worth the price tag. Look slightly older than photo but never mind its great face!
Boobs: 9/10 C cups and pretty soft.
Shower: 9/10 Takes the effort to shower with me despite small room
Frenching: 9/10 Speaks french like a long lost lover
FJ: 9/10 Highly fuckable and accomadating to various position. Tight and trimmed.
GFE: 8/10 Cuddles up to me in between shots. Offers for massage and tried her best to get me up for a second shot. Like those horny girlfriend that go long time without sex.

RTF: I defeinitely will return for a RTF session.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privateparts188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721164

This is Tina from SH

A Great Gem to be With

Location wise is easily accessible for me

OKT: 9/10 (Nicely and friendly)
Looks:8/10 ( refer to video )
Body:8/10 ( Slender, big ass big breast, what more?)
BBBJ:9/10 ( Commando, keep suck and suck non stop, high speed head bobbing up and down the cock.)
FJ:9/10 ( Maybe in Thai she work as horse rider, cos she rides really well and power, until I cum, all the way non stop for 15 mins riding, sibei power, 2nd round done in deep missionary thrusting then end in doggy, I didnt really move in that position of doggy, she just kept pumping backwards, highly energetic individual. )
Massage: 8/10 (Nice and strong, massages the big head too after massaging and making the small head vomit!)

What else should I say, Bro SH always brings in the BEST APPLES!
Old 16-03-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prowlingspyder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been customer of Bro Milkway for awhile.

I must say there are some hits and misses, scanning through the current list, I went down for a great fuck with this one hence writing this FR to share.

Milkway Nadia: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721550

*This FR is based solely on my sexperience and will not represent your sexperience*

Location - 9/10 Discreet but easy to find.

Looks - 8.5/10 85% similarity to photos, any bros who disagree please let me know.

Boobs - 9/10 Looks like C or D cups and feels very soft to me.

Body - 9/10 Slim, slender and taut body, she is quite young, hence it explains the nubile SYT face and body she possess

Frenching - 9/10 French fighter, sexy sensual kind

Shower - 8.5/10 She showers with me, no listerine provided but I told OKT and he mentioned will get. While showering had a very good feel of those womanly curves.

BBBJ - 8/10 no Rush at all, maintains constant eye contact while going up and down the shaft, very slow, those type that cant make me come, but made me rock hard from the bbbj

Fucktime - 9/10 Caps on for me, very thoughtful, insertion into her tight and wet vagina without lubrication, her natural juices made it wet enough, banged hard and released my 2 weeks of baby protein into her. Entire fuck session lasted no more than 20 mins due to her tightness. Constant moaning by her quicken by urge to fire in the hole.

GFE - 2 words. Great Fuck

Kudos to bro Milkway, after taking in my feedback for previous few fucks, came back nicely with Nadia. On the way out I saw Pandora, I heard from Nadia, they provided tarma too! Somehow, she was very interested to do that.

Will rtf if vitamin M replenishes.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Milkyway is damn fucked up. Can't even control their girls timing. Confirm 2 shot in the end say only 1 shot available. Leave people high and dry. Don't patronize them. Don't waste your time
Old 16-03-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Bonk 1: Lisa's Review - Teeruk

Haven been sharing my recent bonks due to the lack of time.
Had Lisa a few days back and here's my personal experience with her.

Girl: LISA
Stable: TEERUK

The initial photos posted by Okt looks cuter and very Japanese av start look which actually lures me into booking Lisa. But the change of the current photos looks closer to Lisa in real. Which i guess it's a good thing for Bros who are not into surprises.
As you can see from the above photos in my sharing (For easier references).
Lisa looks 85% - 95% to the photos, especially the full body shot.

Lisa is slim and fair like the picture with naturall decent sized boobs, minimal tummy to almost none, but not the gym type body. She have pretty good complexion and smooth skin as you roughly can judge from the pictures.

On the first sight, i think she is not so friendly. But i was straight to the point by asking her: Why you no smile? which makes her instantly smile and told me she is a little shy cause every customer is like the first met.
Well, I told her later you better not be too shy. Haha.

Went into the room and had a short rest and chat before proceeding to a very sop shower. then back to the bedroom where i did not waste much time and start sucking on her cute little nipples. She moans and fell soft to my disposal. Painted her and rubbing her clit is not an issue. But she can't be fingered. Well, respect that each have it's own preferences and precaution. Not a big issue for me.
I lied down and guide her head to my body and she automatic start working.
Licking my nips and slowly down to give me a decent blowjob.

Then i signaled to caps on and come ah. let her ride me, Fucked her missionary, then doggy at a angle that i can see her face through the mirror. Her facial expression and sound effects is an excellent motivational factor to make you do her good.
After switch a few position, i finally blast of my load in her. AHH AHH? NO AH~ i don't mean that ah. got rubber one ah.

Ok Next, did one shot only even although i booked 90 mins. Needta save ammo for the long list of targets. Spend the rest of the time talk cock with her. Her Ang mor wei quite good leh. don't need bro google.

This girl needs time to warmed up. She not used to keep getting pumped one after another. So she had problems coping with sore pussy. I told her to Su su na. And she told me she is fine now. Will try her best to make customer happy.

She is definitely worth the money paid for. Maybe not the best supermodel standard. But she is at least slightly above an average bonk.
I will rtf her if she is still here when i finish my list of target. If not will meet her in thai to do so lor. Hehe~

Lets go to my Bonk 2----->

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 16-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Yumy - Regent

This is my bonk Sharing number 2 which i just went.

Girl: Yumy
Stable: Regent

This girl got quite a surprise.
She a lot of Art on her body, here there everywhere.
Her face maybe 75% to 80%.
Skinny lovers stay away.

This Girl i only have a few words to describe:

GREEN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHY~~~~~~~~~~~

RTF? Not really for me, cause she entirely not my type. maybe it's yours. go try it for yourself. Maybe she just did not like me. HAHA!

Two more targets tomorrow. hope i feel good enough for 2 bonks tmr~

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 16-03-2019, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nancy (LustVegas)

Nancy is a fair-skinned, big-breasted(enhanced) fun lady to be with. Entered the room and there she was wrapped up in her towel. Before entering the bathroom, towel came off as she unleashed those orbs. Shower itself was SOP but she cleaned me up well. Action started on the bed. Already hard from sucking/licking/motorboating those huge jugs, told her to get on top. Rode me cowgirl for first shot, while we tongue lashed each other until I came inside her. Requested a massage which she isn't really good at, but tried her best(top marks for effort!). What followed was bbbj until I unloaded into her mouth. Awesome! She's a genuinely nice, good-looking lady so if you're visiting her, do treat her well. Happy bonking!
Old 16-03-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Yumy - Regent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post

This is my bonk Sharing number 2 which i just went.

Girl: Yumy
Stable: Regent

This girl got quite a surprise.
She a lot of Art on her body, here there everywhere.
Her face maybe 75% to 80%.
Skinny lovers stay away.

This Girl i only have a few words to describe:

GREEN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHY~~~~~~~~~~~

RTF? Not really for me, cause she entirely not my type. maybe it's yours. go try it for yourself. Maybe she just did not like me. HAHA!

Two more targets tomorrow. hope i feel good enough for 2 bonks tmr~

Can share more? So is she good or no good? Am targeting her due to her syt looks.
Old 16-03-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Yumy - Regent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Can share more? So is she good or no good? Am targeting her due to her syt looks.
sounds like an average bonk.

Bro Vaporiserz, can brief state what svcs are green? Any BBBJ or french?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1