The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

No lah.. This Jia Jia is from legal house.
Everyone also can up her... but please be nice to her
Old 15-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
No lah.. This Jia Jia is from legal house.
Everyone also can up her... but please be nice to her
Issit? PM u for location... not that familiar with legal house

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 15-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

The one thing anyone can do to instantly improve his/her body language n attractiveness is to hv an erect posture...

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!
Bro, I always do that but I don't dare to unzip leh... How?

Beware clones...
Old 15-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right. Their attitude changes completely once they step out of KTVs. They r suddenly cold n aloof...
I realised it is like this in China KTV itself too... suddenly cold the next morning..
Old 15-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Interesting thread, though I will not be able to afford a ahmad driven limo.
=> Bro,juz to update U that "there are Taxi Drivers that either retired or part timers who can also be your AHMAD for a certain time for $60 - 80....in case U do not want to use the KTV jockey !!!....Some may liked to impress their KTV babe / gal fren ! And also most important for those that are "in for heavy drinking session !".....

Last edited by andyk; 16-06-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey BRO Warbird,

Here's a PICK UP idea / tip for your thread :

=> A good pick up / hunting ground for you will be the lobby of Holiday Inn ( location of Lido Palace )....U can be there from 6pm onwards ( HH ) and 9pm ( Nite Session )...where most of the gals will enter the hotel main entrance....and so U can station yourself there & select & pick out the pretty ones...and then request their contacts ( U may want to tell them that U are waiting for your client & will call them later - so they may think that U will be booking them later ! And instead U call them next time & tell them that your clients decided to cheong the KTVs across the road instead...so there U go,U will have their contacts to follow up with your LIMO & then Wine & Dine them !!! )....

ps.Btw some hot PRCs actually have their own "AHMADs" too driving them to work in their BMWs & BENZs !!!...So U may NOT want to waste your time on them !!!...
Old 16-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Bro Andyk, you also into this game ahhh
Old 16-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Bro Andyk, you also into this game ahhh
=> If U read in my other thread -"Super Fun Nites Las Vegas D Palace",BRO,i mentioned that there are some guys hanging around the LIFT LOBBY of TAM Complex picking up those gals smoking there or going to work....So since Bro Warbird started this thread,i'm only sharing with him another hunting ground if he's really keen !...And if i'm really request for these babes contacts,then most likely i'll definitely be meeting them later in LV or LP if our Mamasan can't find any pretty babes for the beauty parade !!!....

ps.Anyway i'm hopeless in picking up them because i have No Limo with Ahmad liked Bro Warbird !!!...
Old 16-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dainty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
ps.Anyway i'm hopeless in picking up them because i have No Limo with Ahmad liked Bro Warbird !!!...
Same here. No Limo = no gals. KTV gals are indeed very "xian shi"
Old 16-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Hey BRO Warbird,

Here's a PICK UP idea / tip for your thread :

=> A good pick up / hunting ground for you will be the lobby of Holiday Inn ( location of Lido Palace )....U can be there from 6pm onwards ( HH ) and 9pm ( Nite Session )...where most of the gals will enter the hotel main entrance....and so U can station yourself there & select & pick out the pretty ones...and then request their contacts ( U may want to tell them that U are waiting for your client & will call them later - so they may think that U will be booking them later ! And instead U call them next time & tell them that your clients decided to cheong the KTVs across the road instead...so there U go,U will have their contacts to follow up with your LIMO & then Wine & Dine them !!! )....

ps.Btw some hot PRCs actually have their own "AHMADs" too driving them to work in their BMWs & BENZs !!!...So U may NOT want to waste your time on them !!!...
Bro andyk,

Thx for the info. But picking up KTV gals outside KTVs depends on luck n is very time consuming. In other words, 可遇而不可求. It would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u.

I'll be meeting CC this PM...just hope her big boobs r natural.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 16-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
geylangkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a regular KTV cheongster, I ever pick a KTV gal to hotel when I was smoking outside. So u go KTV or don't go shouldn't have any problem to find gal outside the KTV.

One simple principle, gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face, as long as u got money, very high possible to get what u want there...

my one banana worth!
Old 16-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
=> Bro,juz to update U that "there are Taxi Drivers that either retired or part timers who can also be your AHMAD for a certain time for $60 - 80....in case U do not want to use the KTV jockey !!!....Some may liked to impress their KTV babe / gal fren ! And also most important for those that are "in for heavy drinking session !".....
I know bro, but I still do not have the car to impress. The gals will probably laugh their heads off if ahmad drives my car

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 16-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro andyk,

Thx for the info. But picking up KTV gals outside KTVs depends on luck n is very time consuming. In other words, 可遇而不可求. It would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u.

Cheers!!
=> Bro Warbird,please read your post again - "but picking up KTV gals on luck n is very time consuming"...."it would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u"...VS your "virgin post" in your thread - "Can a old chi ko pek like me young & beautiful outside the KTV ? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES....U will save a bit by picking outside the KTVs !"...So U beginning to sound very confusing or contradicting,my fren !!!
Old 16-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgox99 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy) and was not accompanied by anyone... BUT unfortunately, her stupid frens rushed to her aid and managed to "rescue" her away frm the WOLF!!! Ahahah!!!! There GOES MY ONS!!!
Think her friends just saved you from being accused of rape the following morning when the lady sobers up.
Old 16-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 23
Bazic606 is one of the Best!Bazic606 is one of the Best!Bazic606 is one of the Best!Bazic606 is one of the Best!

How about the food court at the first floor of paradiz centre? Seen tons of them gearing up for DC, Sandborg, Jade Classic, Legends, etc....Not a bad place to take dinner and supper...
Been there far too often since I was employed to be bro ET911's chauffeur, he likes to hang around that area which made my life difficult, it's parking nightmare from Elm Street.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1