The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Looks super ex.. maybe they are the real stuff. But $146/hr looks kind of ex
Old 08-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

$146 seems pricey....what does it include ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Old 08-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7682 / Power: 16
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

Zzun - very kind of you to share FR with the rest of the samsters - who may be in 2 minds..... A 10/10 experience for me as well for every fortnight regime. Now I feel more powerful in bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Tried her today as recommended by bro KOVEL. Thanks for the share.

Started with massage. Was asked to choose between hard or oil massage Chose hard since she was at it already and every part she presses aches like hell. I frequent massage regularly and I can vouch that her massage is one of the best.

After doing from the shoulders to feet, she moved on to target the butt after asking if it is ok to use oil. Usually the masseur will just press press at the side which is dam shiok, but she also incorporated some strokes throughout that area which is quite a new experience for me.

Next was the part I have enjoyed the most. Still lying in the face down position, she inserted her finger into my anus and did the prostate massage. At first will feel abit tense and awkward but after you relax, it was really enjoyable. Dont worry if not into this, can just opt not to have.

And after the prostate massage, was asked to turn over for the JG. Will let you guys try for yourself. Definitely will go back to find her for regular maintenance.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me. If you are for the teasing massage and HJ kind then maybe this is not the place. I would totally go back to find her just for 1 hour full massage without anything else.

Usually dont like to write FR but requested by bro KOVEL and the masseur.
As this contact was shared to me by him, kindly pm him for contact if interested.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if i am qualified to get the contact. will provide a fr if got chance to visit
Old 09-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

bro - I pm you. Pls share your Maintenance JG ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVEL View Post
Zzun - very kind of you to share FR with the rest of the samsters - who may be in 2 minds..... A 10/10 experience for me as well for every fortnight regime. Now I feel more powerful in bed
Old 10-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

bro KOVEL - I tried your regular ML and my sex life for last 1 week has improved I feel stronger in bed and my GF thought I went shopping for some sex drugs. Im not telling her just yet .....

Quote:
Have shared with many established samsters on my JG Shifu....

Do share via FR or pm me - if you have benefitted after your "treatment"
My sex life has improved after I go for my bi-monthly session
Old 12-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Im hesitating if I should try....this FR convince me I must try to Keep my "Well-being". Kudos to bros for unselfish sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
bro KOVEL - I tried your regular ML and my sex life for last 1 week has improved I feel stronger in bed and my GF thought I went shopping for some sex drugs. Im not telling her just yet .....
Old 12-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banansucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to try pls share the ctc
thx s lot
Old 13-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banansucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the contact?
Old 13-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

bro Kovel awaiting your sharing contact - seems like a genuine JG many of us require after years of toiling hard....

Quote:
Have shared with many established samsters on my JG Shifu....

Do share via FR or pm me - if you have benefitted after your "treatment"
My sex life has improved after I go for my bi-monthly session
Old 13-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiratesboyz90 View Post
Mind share contact?
Bro can share contacts. I hv other milfs solid massage and teasing.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact bro?
Old 13-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
They actually the same bunch whom relocated from joo chiat to this new place. Nothing to shout about it!

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread