The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottone View Post
Should pinky online classified ads like locanto be avoided? Anyone tried before?
Hits or misses. Lots of lady everywhere and some insist they are girls. And some get mad when rejected. If you have time to filter ... You may find
Old 19-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
purplekisses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, I've been posted to manila for work for the foreseeable future. Anyone got FL contacts? Definitely don't wanna use WeChat and I don't have much leisure time to go "fish". Much appreciated for any help I receive.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
critterlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
I’m heading to Makati tomorrow for 5days work trip. Do any of you have local SYT contact? Mind sharing? What is the typical rate ya?

Thanks in advance
Old 22-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

I am looking for a job that can land me in makati

I dont mind switching job

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 22-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi everyone

I am looking for a job that can land me in makati

I dont mind switching job
Philippines just announced new laws that make it harder to get work pass..

And .. if you marry a Filipina you can get residency, allows you to work

Or 20k USD deposit and lifetime residency but you still need to apply for work pass

But you can lease land and do something.
Old 22-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Yes sir

And 10 degree
Sa baguio??

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 22-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
Sa baguio??
Yes.

Yesterday morning at 8 am.

Old 24-03-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Transporter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbub View Post
Hi guys, new here. Will be in Cavite area next week. Does any one know where to find or have lobang? Appreciate help!
Cavite is a very very large area, kind of hard to zero in on specific places. Most of the good action is via the internet, so turn on your location and apps and you will see many. Just sort through the many ladyboys, and you will have many to choose from. If you prefer the hands on approach and don’t have any contacts, just find a taxi or trike driver you feel comfortable with and ask him to find girls for you. Every male service person there will want to help find you what you need for a little tip. You can ask him to take you to a bar or casa where you can choose or you can have him bring you some according to your description. Depending upon hotel you are at you can ask the bell boy or security guys to do the same. If you are thinking of going into metro manila area to play take note of the heavy traffic in alabang, busses from the south will terminal at buendia.
Old 24-03-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good day bros,

Will be in Manila, staying at some hotel over at Alabang. Any suggestions over there? Since is far away from Makati.

I’m planning on heading to Flight168@AirForceOne since it’s the closest drive from my hotel... will it be worth a trip? Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boymatang View Post
Good day bros,

Will be in Manila, staying at some hotel over at Alabang. Any suggestions over there? Since is far away from Makati.

I’m planning on heading to Flight168@AirForceOne since it’s the closest drive from my hotel... will it be worth a trip? Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
If you are looking at take out, better Edsa complex and Eastern Asia
Old 24-03-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Or 20k USD deposit and lifetime residency but you still need to apply for work pass

I think it a nice place to retire. Maybe married and stay there is a good idea

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-03-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Transporter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good day bros,

Are you looking for take out, delivery or spa?
Old 24-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Cavite....big area...... Allow me to suggest this and share a little of what i know .

Depending on where you stay , WeChat had always been a source for freelance....

IN FB , there used to be freelancer group call walkers something...etc etc .....they usually deal with local ...like 2k 2 shot, 3 k 3 shot kinda services....but hard to locate them.

Knowing the sillyporean style, I will suggest go to Malate and look for the disco name ZZYZX, Girls are young (20-25) ....there are lots to choose from , Its like 4 to 5k per night ( up to you to listen to their offers ) they are all on the 2nd floor of the disco and your competitions are usually the PRC working in the online gaming industry . the freelancer should line up there after 10pm I can tell you it ranges from 6 to 8.5 in terms of look ....

I have been there on a serveral occassions and my Korean friends had bring back different gals every night for 7 days ....

And if the gal likes you , your 3rd or 4th time, it will be free if they are like you and go out with you in the afternoon.

Last edited by sugardad; 24-03-2019 at 10:24 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Ehhh bro,

any idea how long the process and cost ??
Old 24-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good day bros,

I frequent in Alabang ....the easiest and the fastest way to get to Makati is via P2P bus....the terminal is just before Alabang Town mall and it goes non-stop to Makati Ayala Triangle...service is from like 6am to 12 pm ....fare was 100Pesos. I took a few times and its within 30 min because the bus goes by skyway and non-stop till it reach inside Makati and buses are the SBS standard.

Save you time and money for Grab.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1