The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Shaqiri has a groin injury since January tats why he has not been in action since....... this type of muscle injury not easy to heal.

I remember previously Fernando Torres also had same injury and never fully recovered despite 6 months on/off treatment resulting in loss of form.
Thanks for the clarification bro.

Yeah i just found out.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/embarr...s-at-liverpool

Not a good injury but at least there appears to be no fall out with Klopp after all, which is a good thing.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold has withdrawn from the England squad for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Montenegro because of a back injury.
Old 21-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold has withdrawn from the England squad for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Montenegro because of a back injury.
better rest and save his fitness for Liverpool title challenge
Old 21-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Title run in for both teams - so who has the upper hand?

Manchester City's fixture list:

Sat 30th March - Fulham vs Man City (league)

Weds 3rd April - Man City vs Cardiff City (league)

Sat 6th April - Man City vs Brighton (FA Cup semi-final)

Tues 9th April - Spurs vs Man City first leg (Champions League QF)

Sun 14th April - Crystal Palace vs Man City (league)

Weds 17th April - Man City vs Spurs second leg (Champions League QF)

Sat 20th April - Man City vs Spurs (league)

Weds 24th April - Man United vs Man City (league)

Sun 28th April - Burnley vs Man City (league)

Tues 30th April / Weds 1st May

Possible semi-final first leg against Ajax/Juventus (Champions League)

Sat 4th / Sun 5th May - Man City vs Leicester City (league)

Tues 7th / Weds 8th May

Possible semi-final second leg against Ajax/Juventus (Champions League)

Sun 12th May - Brighton vs Man City (league)

Liverpool's fixture list:

Sun 31st March - Liverpool vs Spurs (league)

Friday 5th April - Southampton vs Liverpool (league)

Tues 9th April - Liverpool vs Porto first leg (Champions League)

Sun 14th April - Liverpool vs Chelsea (league)

Weds 17th April - Porto vs Liverpool second leg (Champions League)

Sun 21st April - Cardiff vs Liverpool (league)

Fri 26th April - Liverpool vs Huddersfield (league)

Tues 30th April / Weds 1st May

Possible semi-final first leg against Barcelona/Man United (Champions League)

Sat 4th / Sun 5th May - Newcastle vs Liverpool (league)

Tues 7th / Weds 8th May

Possible semi-final second leg against Barcelona/Man United (Champions League)

Sun 12th May - Liverpool vs Wolves (league)
Old 29-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...n-in-interview

Jürgen Klopp has spoken throughout the season of the plan to create a base for the run-in – and now, he says, is the time for Liverpool to use it.

As excitement has steadily grown about the possibilities of this campaign, with the Reds beaten only once in 31 Premier League fixtures and into the Champions League quarter-finals, the manager reiterated his focus on laying foundations rather than looking to the future.

That building process is now behind them, however, and the new target is clearly stated: Klopp’s side want to capitalise fully on the ‘wonderful’ position they have put themselves in.

“It is [exciting], absolutely,” the boss told Liverpoolfc.com on Tuesday.

“That’s what we were always talking about – a season is like that, you constantly prepare a basis for the final weeks. We are now in the final weeks and there will be no interruption anymore, there will only be game after game after game and they all are very, very important.

“On the one side, opponents fight for the Champions League spots, and on the other they will fight [to stay in] the league.

“I think only Wolves in the last match, they are not fighting for Champions League and not fighting for staying in the league, but we all see what shape they are in – and they can go to the FA Cup final, so that’s exciting for them. But these are our opponents.

“Champions League, we don’t have to talk about that because they are all finals, each game is a final. Hopefully we can stay in that competition for a while.

“We created a wonderful base, now let’s use it.”

Preparations for the run-in, which begins when Tottenham Hotspur visit Anfield in the Premier League this Sunday, are already well under way at Melwood.

Klopp will have a full complement of fit players available from Thursday to further fine-tune the strategy to face a Spurs side the Reds defeated 2-1 at Wembley earlier in the season.

And though the boss understands the benefits an international break can provide for those not on duty with their countries, he revealed the anticipation to regroup this week.

“Absolutely [it’s good to be back]. Really, we were waiting pretty much for it,” he said.

“It is nice to have a little bit of a rest in between, but on the other hand you want to keep it going in a situation like that – we won three games in one week and could have played pretty much the next day.

“Now we are back, the boys are coming step by step back as well, so from Thursday on I think we will be complete.

“With all players together, of course, the Dutch ones, the Brazilians, together in complete training. But preparation has started today already.

“We don’t have all the players who are away, but we have all the other players as well. Bringing players back, step by step. OK, Shaq and Trent are still doing a bit of rehab, but the others are here and in good shape. Two sessions today and then one session a day.

“All good and we’re really looking to this period now.”
Old 30-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Man City up by 2 goals.
Looks like they going to take the top spot.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

HT score Liverpool 1 - Spurs 0

Liverpool have to stop giving away loose balls.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Full time score Liverpool 2 - Spurs 1

Nearly wet my pants in the dying minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salah with the header and an own goal by Spurs.

3 points in the bag and top of the table again.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Ti kong Kia! Pool have prayed to Ti kong gao gao before the match!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 01-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic result. We kept up the pressure on Man City. This result also means the race for 3rd and 4th place is wide open. Man City will be facing a Man U and Spurs side looking to fight their way into top 4. If we can beat Chelsea at Anfield, I see us being champions.

Mo Salah is sadly quite off form though. I notice he seldom passes to Mane during a counter attack.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We do not deserve to win or draw because we only played 20 minutes of good football.
Salah was missing and Henderson should sit on the bench.
Alisson playing like Karius so I wonder who is at fault the goalkeeping coach or Alisson.
Once Spurs changed formation they could easily bypass our midfield.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Fantastic result. We kept up the pressure on Man City. This result also means the race for 3rd and 4th place is wide open. Man City will be facing a Man U and Spurs side looking to fight their way into top 4. If we can beat Chelsea at Anfield, I see us being champions.

Mo Salah is sadly quite off form though. I notice he seldom passes to Mane during a counter attack.
had Salah passed the ball to Mane in the fast break Mane had a higher chance of scoring.

but Mane also had several missed chances.

Pool was lucky not to concede a 2nd goal when Spurs broke away with Son and Sissoko.

Last edited by francined69; 01-04-2019 at 01:52 AM.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Full time score Liverpool 2 - Spurs 1

Nearly wet my pants in the dying minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salah with the header and an own goal by Spurs.

3 points in the bag and top of the table again.
Not for long! Mcity is playing Cardiff on Wed!
Old 01-04-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

The fixtures hand Liverpool the edge. Hopefully the lads get the job done.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Its really weird at the moment....since Christmas our form has been patchy & average for the most part. A few impressive performances and i thought right, here we go, we're gonna really hit form. But we haven't. At least not the form i expected.

Keeping on winning is impressive in its own right, of course. I'm more than happy to sacrifice style for substance at this stage of the season. We're not performing poorly (last night & Utd away were not great), we're just performing a different kind of effectively. With the games running down its only the points that matter now.

But you can look at it two ways....we are riding our luck bigtime, we can't keep on performing at an average level and expect to win every game, there is a horrible mistake or result just waiting to happen.

Or....we're finally getting the luck every title winning team needs, our resilience and spirit are grinding out the wins, we are still going to hit a purple patch and storm to the end. Who knows?

I'm inclined to say our attitude and performance after Spurs' equaliser = you make your own luck

Anyways, one thing's for certain - City must be looking at us thinking what do they have to do to shake those pesky Scousers off??? We ain't going away Citeh...we're going to the wire

Oh yes, and if Spurs can play as they did in long periods yesterday in their league match at the Eithad, there's a chance they could take a point or even three.

BELIEVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1