The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just trying out to write a story

nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all!

Sorry for the late update, was busy last few days.

In the mean time, I had also started to chat with Mel quite often. We had started off chatting on our projects and stuff but slowly it progressed to our own personal lives.

So one day after class we decided to have supper before we went home.

Mel: Hey so what do you normally do on weekends? Anything interesting or not?

Dan: Nothing really, I am quite boring actually. Monday to Friday work, Saturdays I got training by then it ends about 2-3am. So tired already just go home and sleep.

Mel: Training? Training for what?

Dan: Don’t laugh ah, Dota.
At that stage of my life, I had joined a Dota team was actively participating in tournaments and the occasionally side betted matches. Army’s pay was shitty as I was just a regular man.

Mel: So you are into Lan Gaming ah….you don’t look like one.

Dan: Wtf…got a look one meh…wait how are we supposed to look like?

Mel: Not fit, nor well built. you look like you are into sports more…something like soccer.

Dan: I just ORD, what do you think….plus army pay is shitty, allowance for 1 month is not even enough for 1 night in Rebel.

Bros and Sis that goes there in the past should know the prices quite well la….It is now taken over by Zouk.

Mel: Oh so you do club la…..

Dan: Only when I have no trainings la….But also quite boring, hard to pick girls up….

Mel: Typical of boys la, go clubbing to pick girls up… Did you get lucky?

Dan: So far my score…..no one night stands, but made a few friends.

Mel: So you got bro-zoned…..

At this point, I had received a phone call from my ex during my army days…apparently we have a mutual friend b’day party on Friday night and I was invited to go but I needed a partner.

Dan: Erm…are you free this Friday night?

Mel: Yeah why? No plans yet, Are you asking me out on a date?

Dan: Date? No la siao….I got invited by my ex for a friend’s b’day…and I need a partner, can you accompany me?

Mel: Huh….your ex uh…you still like her?

Dan: I used to, now…..no. Plus she already has a BF, she just wants to take this opportunity to show off la…

Mel: Huh…So I go pretending to be your GF? Not very fair to me leh…

Dan: No la….just accompany me as a friend….I don’t know anyone there either…

Mel: Okie, lets do it….BUT you must pick me up for dinner 1st.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dan: Huh…dinner? Aiya Chin cai la Ok Ok. Steady I meet you where?

She then gives me her office address in Orchard and tells me to pick her up at 6.30pm.

The rest of the week was uneventful as I was also looking forward to my Friday “date” with Mel.

On Friday, after work, I went to pick Mel up at the address she gave me.

Dan: Where are you I am at the lobby already, I keep getting weird stares by everyone….

Mel: Hey, give me a while, I am in the toilet doing touch up.

Shortly after She arrived at the lobby and OMG, she was dressed to kill.

A quick description of what she wore, black body hugging kind of dress, 4 inch heels and it was obvious she had done up her hair.

Dan: You fishing tonight ah?

She blushes and smacks me lightly on my arm.

Mel: No la….you said your ex would be there and so would be her bf mah….Cannot let you lose face right….My hair nice? I skipped lunch to get it done okay…..better appreciate it. I don’t even do that for my ex bfs.

At this point, I was like wow, you really went that extra mile uh…

Dan: So…..what you wanna eat?

Mel: lets have Billy bombers! It’s nearby here. And you are treating….since it is a date.

Dan: Okay, sure…payment for tonight~

Dinner went as normal just a bit of a chit chat and how we should be behaving in front of them, like should we act as a couple or friends or even as cousins.

Finally we decided to just let things flow as it goes.

After dinner we walked around and basically just chatted so that we knew each other better.

When it was about 11.30pm, we decided to make our way to Zirca.

Once we arrived, all eyes were on her. Friday night basically meant all the guys from army would be there. I was in their shoes before, one week of getting fucked by other guys you would definitely be looking out for some pussy tonight.

Luckily for us the queue was short since it was still quite early, but when it came to our turn, I realised that I was not in the guest list.

That fucking bitch! I thought to myself. and coincidentally, my ex arrived.

Ex: Hey you came! Who is that with you? Your gf? Looks pretty!

You can see that she was staring and looking at Mel.

Before I could answer, my ex continued on saying: So sorry but I didn’t put your name on the guest list for tonight. You can pay for the entry in.

Dan: Oh, there is no need for guest list la….I am opening a bottle
Old 10-12-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 10-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sapota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story. Hope to read more.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
TVdisconnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing. Please keep up the good effort.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
waswas49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

This clearly irritated my ex as she often relied on guest lists when she goes clubbing as she normally doesn’t have enough cash to pay. Sometimes I wonder how she went home after.

Right after that, I told the bouncer to I was opening a bottle of Martel and he got an usher to bring me to my table. He then took our orders for the mixers.

This is where I learnt that Ginger Ale actually tasted good….should try it out guys

Mel: She is a real bitch you know….What did you see in her?

Dan: Erm, I was young, foolish and horny. And she was a good fuck, quite wild in bed.

Mel: Really typical of guys always thinking about sex only.

Dan: Hey what about you? No bf? (I know it was kinda too late for me to ask but it was just going with the flow)

Mel: Nope, last relationship was during Secondary school to year 1 Poly.

Dan: Oh, why did you break up then?

Mel: He was abusive and violent. Just couldn’t take it anymore. you know? Getting hit.

Dan: Damn….I would have whacked the shit out of that guy…

It was this point where I had hit a sore spot as she kept on drinking and forcing me to drink with her.

Drinks arrived at 12am.

12.30am - Halfway thru the bottle somehow mixers were about 3/4 still.

Dan: Shit….I actually think I have hit stage 1 of drunkness.

Mel: What do you mean?

Dan: I feel~ high. How much did we drink?

Mel: About half. You had most of it by the way, I purposely added more for you. Basically half the rock glass is Martel.

The glass was a bit lesser than 3/4 full. Guys please learn this trick and do it back to the ladies in future please.

Dan: Wtf?! Then what about you?

Mel: Maybe about a quarter? basically half of you. or less

Dan: You are a damn cheater….

Mel: What are you going to do about it? Anyway, lets dance! We are in a club!

We danced beside our table as we were afraid of our drinks getting sabotage or taken away.

To be honest, we were more afraid of the drink disappearing.

Dancing under the influence can either be a good thing or a bad thing.

It gives you confidence, and it might allow you to have inappropriate contact with the opposite sex.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Our dancing slowly turned into grinding and she started to lean on me.

I turned her around and looked at her eyes. damn she looked lovely and perfect.

Our eyes locked on for about a minute and I decided to take the plunge and dived in for a kiss. (thank you martel for the courage)

She didn’t reject me but rather, held on for the kiss. No tongue just lips on lips.

5 seconds at that moment seem like 5 minutes. and we broke off the kiss

For guys who are still young and are trying to go after girls, be shy after the 1st kiss. It works.

I immediately blushed. and looked elsewhere like I just had a sudden realisation of what had just happened.

Mel then laughed and said: That was cute….hahahas, you are shy! omg!

Dan: erm…we better finish our drinks 1st.

It was 1am when we got back to drinking.

We continued with our drinking and loud whispering to each other ears since the music was too loud for us to talk anyway and soon we managed to finish the martel.

Mel: you know, I didn’t know that we both could drink this well. 2 person 1 bottle in an hour and 45 mins.

Dan: Yeah! don’t tell me I drank most of it again please….

Mel: yup you basically had like 3/5 of it. Lets go to the floor.

I then took her by her hand and guided her to the dance floor and we started grinding on each other with mostly her back towards me.

At this stage I was thinking, what have I done? Should I proceed on or hang on?

I didn’t need to think of an answer as she turned around and this time it was her that was staring into my eyes.

Once again I lean in and kissed her. longer this time.

Soon, it’s like both our bodies knew what was going on and acted on their own. our lips parted and our tongues intertwined and my arms held her back as hers went over my neck.

After breaking off the kiss, Mel had this cheeky look on her face.

Dan: What was that?

Mel: What was what?

Dan: That kiss?

Mel: I am not sure either. But felt right.

We then kissed again.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Afterwards, the music stopped and the lights turned on, damn it was 3.45am already. We were still in embrace and slow dancing in steps.

A girl came over taps me on the shoulder: Hey bro, time to go home already! Tomorrow then continue la!

Mel came to a sudden realisation that the music had stopped and we headed out of the club. My ex had disappeared and we totally forgot about the b’day celebration.

I had a smoke 1st and asked for her house address to send her home.

Mel: Wah quite a gentleman ah, send me home.

Dan: Yeah whatever, what your address? Give me so I can tell the uncle.

Mel: No not going you.

Dan: you don’t give me I take your IC from your wallet la…

Mel then holds onto her bag and doesn’t let me have it.

I got irritated and threatened, you don’t give me your address I will bring you to my home ah.

Mel: keeps silent.

I then got her and myself into a cab and ask her 1 more time: Where do you stay? tell the uncle la…

That question drew silence and I only received a cheeky look on her face.

Dan: What the heck, Uncle sembawang XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Taxi driver: Okie.

Half way thru the ride back, mel snuggled under my arm and lean her head on my chest allowing her to stretch her legs abit.

Could see that the uncle was looking at us and he finally asked.

this convo was in chinese but translated to english for typing purposes.

TD: Ah boy, your gf ah?

Dan: No la my classmate…

Mel: Yeah uncle he is my uni classmate.

TD: Huh, now uni people so open minded ah…..

Dan: Huh okie la, we close la we close.

The taxi driver then drove us back to my place and we went to my room.

Behind closed doors in the comforts of my room, I laid her back on the bed and allowed her to rest while turning on the water heater.

Since mine wasn’t the instant kind, we had to wait for awhile for the hot water.

This is where I did the most un man thing ever, I turned on my computer and logged onto my game to see who was online. but heck it was already 5am, my teammates already knocked out.

Mel: Sometimes I don’t know if you are gay or really just a gentleman…..

Dan: What do you mean?

Mel: A girl comes into your room lays on your bed, and what do you do? You turn your computer on….

Dan: eh…that’s true, but I didn’t want to come as a pervert or a real horny guy after you for sex….

Mel: Oh yeah, thats true as well…Okie you passed the test.

Dan: What test?

Mel: The gentleman test. you are true certified gentleman.

Dan: I don’t think so….You still have to shower, a lot of things could happen still.

Mel: Don’t get funny ideas ah….you really damn hum sup!

I turned off the computer screen and pulled Mel up to my chest into an embrace which she allowed happily.

I kissed her again and asked: Am I still a gentleman now?

She blushed and turned away refusing to answer my question.

Not satisfied that I was given an answer, I kissed her lips again before moving to her cheek and sliding down to her neck when I heard a soft moan escape her lips.

Dan: I think I am falling for you…..

Mel: I don’t think you are….it is the alcohol talking….its too quick.

I held her closer and tighter and said: I don’t think so, I am pretty much sober.

Mel: I think I can shower now.

Really cock block sia….

She went to the toilet and closed the door leaving me alone in the room with my thoughts.

As I was alone in the room I was thinking what is going on…I was deep in thought when suddenly the lust took over and automatically I found myself heading to the toilet too.

soon enough I was standing in front of the toilet door and I could hear the water running.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Hi guys! to know that I have some viewership and supporters. Story will be reaching the climax and will be ending soon. Sorry for the slow built up but I just started and wanted to hear from you guys on the comments or feedback actually.

So any feedback would be good! Especially if it's on how to improve on the story telling. Hopefully some lao jiao writter can give me some pointers too
Old 11-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1