The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheair View Post
Hi bro, can share this contact? Thanks
Hey bro. I PMed you. The Malay ML not working at the place I had a session with her Liao.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Hi bro, pls share this gem, thank you very much.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
I tried this geylang home massage . I got to tell you that she is really chaty and fun to talk to. She is willing to accommodate to make sure you make it for the second shot.

It really good solid massage with solid pair of melon !!! but wasted cannot get to bonk her .....

Overall it still a wonderful experience for me and I hope that all bros will take good care of her.
Hi bro, can share?? What’s the damage like?
Old 02-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Recently meet up friend for Durian at balestier... While waiting for my fren come went to this building beside the durian stall ..... 1st floor nothing much saw a few massage shop but is close. So went up to 2nd floor and see.... And saw one mlif quite attractive... never think much just went in and I took 30mins quick massage. It is cozy and nice place with bath attach. Nonetheless, This mlif really give a good rub and slight tease while i free to roam around the whole body and i can feel that her pussy is so wet...

Turn around my back and butt, she finger massage when I was still on my back. It was kinda surprise . It was for a good 10-15mins of intense massaging of my balls and crotch. . After a while flipped over. She continue to arouse me from the front. When she cover my groin with the towel... she continue to just rub my balls and groin area. i also continue my free roaming Towards the later part she use her tongue to go up and down my harden rod in a “SHIOK N SONG” way. I was like OH MY GOD am i going to enjoy BBBJ???.

After a good 5mins of this.. imagine how hard I am by now. She suddenly say, times up! You can wash up.

I was like sian la.... Make me till so shiok and song where can like that just left without letting my lil bro release his shiok . But see the time and my fren going to reach... But no choice got to leave..... But i tell her i will be back for more .... and she laugh while i left the place so sad for my lil bro

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 04-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gingtauh8888888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, newbie to this forum. Just wanted to share my FR on a recent booking I made with S******.

Tried to make a booking with one of the more reliable stables that the bros have posted in the forums, but as I am a newbie, the OKT requires 'verification' which I don't have. By verification, he needs me to confirm on my past 'escapades' with any stables (which I don't have). Hence, I got rejected.

Been researching on the forums, and realized that FLs are usually a 'miss' from the pictures that are advertised online. However, since I am a newbie and no verification is required from this FL that I booked, I took the gamble.

Reached the place 15mins earlier, but was told to wait for another extra 20mins of scheduled time. When I entered the place, greeted by this MILF instead of the SYT that I was expecting. I know I probably should have rejected on the spot, but the MILF still looks ok, so I decided to just try out. Turns out it was the worse decision ever

Left the session earlier than the scheduled time. You can PM me if you wish to know the details. Just writing this to remind newbies like me on the 'misses' that other bros are all talking about.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Bro, sounds very good.

Care to share the contacts bro :-) ?
Old 05-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Just tried out a mp beside balestier temple.

Suppose after pray want to go for a tea break.. But in the end went into this mall see walk walk first lvl saw quite a few mp but is all lock and inside no on light ... so head up to 2nd floor.. saw this shop is open just went in and never ask much and ask for one hr good massage. This busty lady melon was so huge that i keep touching while she giving massage... erm not bad free roaming and she never resist so i proceed even furthrr .... that my hand slowly went downwards ... slowly my finger went into the abalone this abalone was very fast get wet and she controling her moan knew she also in need of my little 2ic help...

massage really that ease my ache & pain... and she provide boobs massage ... and is everything off .... put oil start rubbing with her huge melon damm shiok... and can feel her pussy rubbing here amd there after flip over ... that the best part start her pussy rubbing over ur body with her huge melon and that time my 2ic cannot tahan marikita straight....

All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest while her pussy is keep rubbing up and down.. slowly her hands is holding on my 2ic but turning and slowly tease here and thrre it.

She start to ask me if I like it. and want to top up for HJ.... as she can feel I can’t take it anymore i need some special from her, so she started 2 stroke me slow & steady. Within 5min I ask her does she want me to pump her ... and she say ok. OMG... IS my day today....nvr thinl much she take CD and use her mouth to cap on and she start with some deep deep throat blowing....

And i really cannot take it just ask her come ride me now .....Didnt know i so fast cum after her fast and furious ride...SO She wiped 4 me clean up and rest awhile . while she give some massage my head.
After resting she give me a good bath ... and i clean up and left happily.... what a good day for me...

Looks: 7.5
Body: baba type
Massage: 8.5
HJ 8 she really can do a nice special HJ
BJ 11/10 damm shiok i love her deep throat...
FJ OMG her best show ... she really a good horse rider...

Bathroom attached, clean n nice cosy environment

Total damage 150

A nice place with a good masseuse to share...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 06-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just tried out a mp beside balestier temple...
Bro m00tix, upped you with my humble points...

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 06-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just tried out a mp beside balestier temple.

Suppose after pray want to go for a tea break.. But in the end went into this mall see walk walk first lvl saw quite a few mp but is all lock and inside no on light ... so head up to 2nd floor.. saw this shop is open just went in and never ask much and ask for one hr good massage. This busty lady melon was so huge that i keep touching while she giving massage... erm not bad free roaming and she never resist so i proceed even furthrr .... that my hand slowly went downwards ... slowly my finger went into the abalone this abalone was very fast get wet and she controling her moan knew she also in need of my little 2ic help...

massage really that ease my ache & pain... and she provide boobs massage ... and is everything off .... put oil start rubbing with her huge melon damm shiok... and can feel her pussy rubbing here amd there after flip over ... that the best part start her pussy rubbing over ur body with her huge melon and that time my 2ic cannot tahan marikita straight....

All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest while her pussy is keep rubbing up and down.. slowly her hands is holding on my 2ic but turning and slowly tease here and thrre it.

She start to ask me if I like it. and want to top up for HJ.... as she can feel I can’t take it anymore i need some special from her, so she started 2 stroke me slow & steady. Within 5min I ask her does she want me to pump her ... and she say ok. OMG... IS my day today....nvr thinl much she take CD and use her mouth to cap on and she start with some deep deep throat blowing....

And i really cannot take it just ask her come ride me now .....Didnt know i so fast cum after her fast and furious ride...SO She wiped 4 me clean up and rest awhile . while she give some massage my head.
After resting she give me a good bath ... and i clean up and left happily.... what a good day for me...

Looks: 7.5
Body: baba type
Massage: 8.5
HJ 8 she really can do a nice special HJ
BJ 11/10 damm shiok i love her deep throat...
FJ OMG her best show ... she really a good horse rider...

Bathroom attached, clean n nice cosy environment

Total damage 150

A nice place with a good masseuse to share...
The ones at level, 1 of them when open is also not bad last time.. but i very long nv been there
Old 06-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
Think btween yuki cici and the new kimchi.. any bros managed to tried and compare them?
Yuki very easy wet..lol cici so so only..anyway their massage skills is normal type nia but yuki will go out to please u..Haven try kimchi yet
Old 06-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Yuki very easy wet..lol cici so so only..anyway their massage skills is normal type nia but yuki will go out to please u..Haven try kimchi yet
All RTC after joint raided, so u post now for what?

U going PRC to try kimchi arh?
Old 06-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
isnt it simple enough?
you can post good and bad FR here so long the OKT is a sponsor in the forum... if they zap you for posting bad FRs.. just drop me a pm..

on the other hand, if you are caught advertising for non sponsored gals here ... then the ad mod will most likely ban you.
Wah can help one ah..I tat time posted bad FRs abt one thread kena zap left right up down until minus points..Tat OKT really damn bastard..Posted Milf the Lady turn up is a GILF..puiz.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
All RTC after joint raided, so u post now for what?

U going PRC to try kimchi arh?
Yuki,cici all at BQ since when tio raid..I went last 2 weeks ago nia..
Old 06-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Yuki,cici all at BQ since when tio raid..I went last 2 weeks ago nia..
Last week la. Was big on the AV raid thread. Their advertising threads all removed.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Last week la. Was big on the AV raid thread. Their advertising threads all removed.
Wah kaoz sad la..I just ask Fanny =_=..lucky she bo tio..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1