The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grimriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My buddy's wife

Usually I would go to my buddy's house. WHen his wife is at home, I would peek at her in her short pants showing her beautiful thighs and her tight t-shirt showing her B cup boobs. I know I should not lust over my buddy's wife but still i cannot resist the urge to lust over her.

One day my buddy ask me go over to this house first wait for him, telling me his wife is at home. When i reached his house, the wife open the door and gosh, she was wearing a white spaghetti top with her pink bra very visible. So i sat at the sofa and his wife serve me drink, sitting beside me. As we both are also quite close, she seems to have no qualms about sitting near me and we both chat and joke. I keep staring at her boobs and her thighs. As we joked, there were some skinship, she hit on my thigh and i hit on hers. Slowly, i carassed her thighs up. Surprisingly she has no resistance. Then i move forward and kiss her on the lips, she also played along and we french each other. Then i told her since my buddy have not reach home yet, lets have a quickie.

We both went to her masterbedroom. Frenching her lips, licking her ears and neck. SHe was quite sensitive. Then i took off her spaghetti top and pink bra and wow her boobs are smooth and fair. I groped it, licked and sucked her brownish nips. She moan quite hornily. Then i stripped her shorts and pink panty, which shows her clean shaven pussy. Gave her a nice licking on her pussy and her moan grew even hornier. I cant take it anymore, then i shove my cock into her wet shaven pussy. The continuous banging of her pussy with the nice piaking sound of our thighs contact plus her moaning. She was damn horny and can see she is enjoying it. Then I shot my cum inside her, i wanted to withdraw but too late.

I have been guilty about this for a week and feel like i betrayed my buddy. BUT i cannot resist banging his horny wife who is wearing so sexy in front of me and having continuous skinship. I wanted to stop but still keep contacting her when to have our next session.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
lazada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My buddy's wife

Camping here.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Beefeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Sounds like another DK's fantasy...
Old 01-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DeClose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Sounds like another DK's fantasy...
Lets wait and see how this story will develop.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SpaMP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for part 2 of the story 😀
Old 01-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Now alot fantasy guy in sammy..
Either ur friend we is wanton girl or u r too handsome to resist then she must let u bang..
Unbelievable story..
Old 01-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lucas24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Agobmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

You joined today.

Hope it is not April Fool story.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grimriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still continue to went to my buddy's house as usual but with a different feeling. When I went to the kitchen and his wife is also in the kitchen too, i grab and groped her perky butt. My buddy was in the living room. The feeling was quite thrilling as I am doing something so despicable and secretive without my buddy knowing what had happen. As i was groping her butt, my rod harden and i whisper to her "feel like fucking you now". But the chance was not there as my buddy is around.

Then after a while my buddy went to take a shower and my opportunity comes. I asked her to have a quick one but she dont want as my buddy is at home. But I told her i cant stand it anymore, need her to settle my hardened rod. So she said she can give BJ and i agree immediately and strip my pants.

She kneeled on her knees and gave me a rolling good BJ. I was fondling her smooth silky hair while she was sucking like ice-cream. Her face was damn horny. I was looking in the direction of the master bedroom in case my buddy comes out. Things was just nice. I shot a loads of warm cum into her mouth. SHe wanted to spit out but i told her to swallow it. THen I heard the toilet door open and my buddy is out. SHe has no choice but to swallow my cum .

I quickly pulled up my pants and his wife continue doing her chores.
What a thrilling moment
Old 01-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
iWanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her ctc so u wun feel so guilty being the only person fucking her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimriper View Post
Usually I would go to my buddy's house. WHen his wife is at home, I would peek at her in her short pants showing her beautiful thighs and her tight t-shirt showing her B cup boobs. I know I should not lust over my buddy's wife but still i cannot resist the urge to lust over her.

One day my buddy ask me go over to this house first wait for him, telling me his wife is at home. When i reached his house, the wife open the door and gosh, she was wearing a white spaghetti top with her pink bra very visible. So i sat at the sofa and his wife serve me drink, sitting beside me. As we both are also quite close, she seems to have no qualms about sitting near me and we both chat and joke. I keep staring at her boobs and her thighs. As we joked, there were some skinship, she hit on my thigh and i hit on hers. Slowly, i carassed her thighs up. Surprisingly she has no resistance. Then i move forward and kiss her on the lips, she also played along and we french each other. Then i told her since my buddy have not reach home yet, lets have a quickie.

We both went to her masterbedroom. Frenching her lips, licking her ears and neck. SHe was quite sensitive. Then i took off her spaghetti top and pink bra and wow her boobs are smooth and fair. I groped it, licked and sucked her brownish nips. She moan quite hornily. Then i stripped her shorts and pink panty, which shows her clean shaven pussy. Gave her a nice licking on her pussy and her moan grew even hornier. I cant take it anymore, then i shove my cock into her wet shaven pussy. The continuous banging of her pussy with the nice piaking sound of our thighs contact plus her moaning. She was damn horny and can see she is enjoying it. Then I shot my cum inside her, i wanted to withdraw but too late.

I have been guilty about this for a week and feel like i betrayed my buddy. BUT i cannot resist banging his horny wife who is wearing so sexy in front of me and having continuous skinship. I wanted to stop but still keep contacting her when to have our next session.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Lagerback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!
Old 01-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster