The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
sapodilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just trying out to write a story

nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I then asked: Hey how is the water? Are you showering?

Mel: Yes but I don’t know how to operate your door, where is the lock?

Hoseh liao, it was not locked. I took the chance and opened the door and shocked Mel.

Mel: What are you doing?! I am showering! Get out!

Dan: I didn’t want to wait for the hot water again. it is already almost 6am….

For those who wish to know, my toilet has a glassdoor for the shower so that my family members didn’t need to walk around naked or change clothes on the wet floor.

I started to strip and take off all my clothes off and I entered the shower with a naked Mel full of soap.

Mel: you siao ah….get out I am showering…

I held onto her and kissed her deeply shutting her off and put my hands over her waist and hugged her.

After breaking off the kiss, Mel: You are really a hum sup….you made me shower in a toilet where there is no lock so that you can sneak in.

Dan: there is a lock, its connected to the door knob…

I then proceed to lock the toilet to show her.

Mel: Omg, what are you doing? This is not right leh….

Dan: I know right?

I said while proceeding to wet my body and started to shampoo my hair.

Mel resigned to her fate and said: lets quickly shower okie? Argh….you really pian tai leh…

Halfway thru the shower with Mel, I was soaping myself and Mel said: you don’t wash your back ah?

Feeling cheeky I replied: Why don’t you help me? Since we are showering together?

Mel: Argh…you really pian tai leh…Hum sup not enough not you want me to be your mummy….wash ownself also cannot.

Dan: Aiya just help la…

Mel: Sigh….pass the soap over.

I handled her the whole bottle where she pressed out the soap and started to spread it over my back.

Once I knew she was done with it, I turn around and ask: What about the front?

Mel: I knew it, you are really pervertic….I am almost done, let me wash the soap off my hand and I can go out.

Not letting off the moment, I took some soap and smeared over myself and hugged her from the front.

Her breast felt heavenly and I could feel her heartbeat.

I whispered to her: I have never done this before. You are the 1st.

Mel: Can’t be….you seem like a pro at conning girls getting them into a predicament.

while laughing, I replied: Maybe this is what is called a smooth criminal?

Mel: Yeah but you are not Micheal Jackson. Haha…..

Once again I looked into her eyes and soon we both leaned in for a kiss while the shower was raining over us.

Slowly our lips parted and it turned into another tongue fight while my hands started to roam and caress her body before stopping at her breast and I started to massage them and playing with her nipples with my fingers.

Soon, I felt her shaking and she started moaning thru the kiss breathing into my mouth and I took it all in.

Mel: Ahhhh the water is cold already!

Dan: yeah we should get out…

We then dried up, collected our clothes and headed back to my room.

Back in the room, Mel was just in a towel when she asked: I have no clothes….Did any of your exes left clothes here?

Dan: Nope but you can wear mine…or nothing at all.

Mel: You really hum sup….just now in the shower you already had me against my will.

Dan: Really? I think it was consensual…

Mel blushes and said: whatever….quick what can i wear?

I walked over to her and hugged her while pulling the towel down.

Mel: Eek! What are you doing its cold!

Dan: let me provide you with some warmth 1st then.

We had a short embrace and a few kisses before I just took a few of my secondary school PE shirts and pass it to her to wear.

Mel: What about shorts?

Dan: I don’t think you would fit into any….

Giving up she heads to my bed and crawled under the blanket.

I was used to sleeping while wearing only my boxers and that was what I was wearing before slipping in with her.

Mel: Why are you not wearing anything?

Dan: This is what I wear when I sleep….And I ain’t changing for anyone else of a different sex.

Mel: Even if it is your mum?

Dan: WTF?

Mel: Hahas turn off the lights and sleep la already 6.30am the sun is coming up.

I then proceeded to off the lights and back into the bed with her but not without hugging her which ended up in a spooning position.

Mel: What are you doing now?

Dan: its more comfortable hugging a human to sleep. No?

Mel: Okie….

I tried closing my eyes but the lust took over and I asked: Are you sleeping?

Mel: No. I can’t really sleep when I am in someone’s else bed.

While in the same position, I turned her around looked into her eyes and said: You know what Mel? You are truly pretty I swear.

Mel: Huh…

I moved in closer and kissed her lips again. she got the hint and put her arms around me too and followed up with a kiss of her own.

Kissing slowly turned into frenching as our tongues intertwined again and my hands started its auto roam again.

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I slide my hands under the shirt and went for her breast and she started moaning softly.

I broke off the french and moved to her neck making her moan louder but still in a whisper.

I then started to take off her shirt and started licking her right breast while maintaining my hand on her left rubbing her breast and playing with her nipple.

Mel asked in between moans: why…..are we……doing…….this?
Old 11-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

A for trying. Humble points from me
Old 11-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
A for trying. Humble points from me
Many thanks bro! I know I am no where as good as the professional writers we have here but learning la
Old 11-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
FewJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly nice story, enjoy reading it
Old 11-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
dassier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue
Old 11-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZappaCosta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, camping here for more!!
Old 12-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

To be honest, I didn’t either. Nor did I cared why. I just knew it was what we both wanted.

After about 10mins of kissing licking frenching and roaming, I took it as cue to indulge myself with some real heavy petting and kicked off my boxers and position my dick at her pussy which was already wet.

It felt good, almost heavenly as it was what my body had wanted to do since I had reached home.

I used my free hand to then caress her back to her butt before rubbing her already soaking wet pussy.

Mel then rewarded me with a more aggressive tongue fight and quicker and louder moaning.

5mins later, I felt it was time and I put my dick at her entrance and parted her pussy lips in a bid to inform her that I was going in.

Mel asked while moaning and laughing : Wait wait….what about condoms? We should be practicing safe sex.

I paid no attention to her question and pushed it into her pussy raw. To be honest the build up I had, I almost came on the spot as I entered.

It was soaking wet but tight as her pussy welcomed me into her as she suddenly gasp for air and let out a loud moan.

Mel: Dan! OMG condom condom!

Dan: I don’t have any at home. I wasn’t preparing for any of this to happen actually.

I then climbed over her and got into a missionary position and started to build a steady pace and rhythm.

The view of her moaning in ecstasy and her breast moving up and down to the pace of me pounding her was unbelievably heavenly and with one final push I stop and lied down her.

I said to her: Don’t take me as a bad guy. This is not all that I want from you.

Mel heard what I said and hugged me closer to her and said: Keep going. let’s not stop hanging here.

With her approval, I turned her around and got her onto her knees in doggy and started ramming her again. Moans and the sound of sex surrounded my room. I think my sister and parents could actually hear us fucking. Cause my sister was giving me the I know what you did look later on in the evening.

Mel: Wait wait I wanna go on top.

I stop and allowed her to go on top where we assumed the cow girl position and she started to grind me and jumping up and down on my dick while i raised my hands to cup and massaged her breasts.

After awhile, she got tired and collapsed onto me when i was ramming her from below and hugging her and I could feel myself climaxing soon.

She felt the change in the rhythm and said: Dan? Dan! Don’t shoot inside, there is no condom!

I heard her but it was too late, the raw lust and the smell of sex was more than enough to keep me plowing thru and shot my entire load into her raw pussy.

*this portion is according to her.

As she felt the force of me cumming into her, she also climaxed with a loud moan/scream and literally just collapse onto me.

Both breathless and tired, we stayed and laid in that position for awhile before she got off me.

Mel: OMG you shot into me. What the heck….what if I get pregnant? We aren’t married!

While lying on the bed breathless I replied her.

Dan: Then…..lets….get married…….now. Haha…..

Mel then smacked my arm and said: I have to go to the toilet, and we need to buy the pill later.

After cleaning up and lots of making out and petting, we both managed to sleep and woke up later in the evening for a round 2 which ended in pretty much the same fashion with the exception of a standing doggy in front of a mirror so that I could watch her breasts shake while doing her from behind.

While laying on the bed, Mel turned around and asked.

Mel: Dan, I hope you don’t take me as a loose woman. I don’t know why we are doing this but I wanted it, did you want this to?

I turned and faced her and looked into her eyes and replied.

Dan: I told you since you entered my room, I think I am falling for you. Scratch that, I have fallen for you.

I then reached for her breasts and caressed them softly.

Mel looked back at me blushed before breaking out into a giggle and said while pointing at her breasts.

Mel: I don’t think its me you have fallen for me but more likely for these.

I laughed and replied pointing to her pussy.

Dan: Yeah and for that too.

Mel then rolled her eyes and wanted to turn away but before she could I stopped her and continued.

Dan: But what I really fell for, was this.

I pulled her close and gently kissed her on her forehead before moving to her lips which ended up into another tongue fight.

After breaking up the fight, we got changed and I asked my sister for some clothes that may be suitable for Mel. Mel was taller than my sis so it made the shorts look too short but whatever; you just wear what you have to wear.

I introduced her to my parents as my girlfriend and my parents said Okay ask her to join us for dinner. We never got to buy the pill.

Dad: We are going out for dinner. Mum didn’t sleep too well last night. Worried for you. come back so late…Ask your gf join us also. Let everyone get to know each other better.

Fast forward a few years later, we bto-ed and got married so quite a happy ending I would say.

On a few occasions, we did have threesomes as well but it’s for another story.

I hope that you guys enjoyed the short story.

I am open to comments like what would you guys like to hear and maybe how I could improve as well.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Let me know what kind of story you guys would like to read on about.

Just afew examples: incest, threesome, rape, straight ups, cheating.

I will try to link them up together.

Once again thank you for the support.

For those who upped me, I am sorry but I don't know how to up you back. Maybe some bros can teach me on this hahas....

Write again soon.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
suriname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercon View Post

For those who upped me, I am sorry but I don't know how to up you back. Maybe some bros can teach me on this hahas....

Write again soon.
Support and support.

Please write more.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
kwarafuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercon View Post

Write again soon.
Amazing story and shall support.

Please continue soon.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
hornyaffair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Burnlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1