The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Merlin Tower

No comments on the masseuses of SK II, it's depends on what you are looking for.

However the hygiene of the place is atrocious. They don't replace the towels or the sheets, after the massage they will fold them back into place. You better be
the 1st guy to use that bed else that towel that they use to wipe the cream/oil off you would have been used on at least 1 other person.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
No comments on the masseuses of SK II, it's depends on what you are looking for.

However the hygiene of the place is atrocious. They don't replace the towels or the sheets, after the massage they will fold them back into place. You better be
the 1st guy to use that bed else that towel that they use to wipe the cream/oil off you would have been used on at least 1 other person.
😂 Better skip these kind of joints!!
Old 22-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

last week went to one joint in Merlon Tower, next to a hair salon near the mixed-rice stall, turns out the boss is a lady muslim boss dressed in tudung, so needless to say, I was expecting a happy ending but didn't get it. When I wanted to ask, the ML went off only thing good was the massage was not bad.

so went for 2nd round of hunting, saw quite a big group of FL and OKT sitting at the coffeeshop, didn't ask coz didn't know the pricing. went back to city sq, along the bridge met one of those china FL. this one still ok looking (most are actually have some age). Self-shower, BJ, FJ, self-shower, talk cock a while then went off. Dmg 100 + 20 for room.

heard from the china FL that now they can't linger at the bridge coz polis will catch, so often have to walk around into City Sq. so if u guys are interested, just walk ard and see.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

went recce few days back after a movie at CSquare... circled around level 2 and happen to see a GND friendly ML with nice boobies seated outside.. went up to her and had a small chat commenting biz no good, was quoted 40 for 1/2 hr msg and 60 HJ, nego to 50 and she agreed ..

Went into the cubicle and undressed while wearing my underwear. when she came in, i cheekily ask "i take off everything"?.. she smile and said yes , u can... wioah hear liao LJ steam abit as she got the shy but lil cfm smile..

she started her thai style massage which can consider 7/10 standard..

afterwhich i was told to turn around, with the LJ hungrily at marikita mode, she took out baby lotion, applied on both hands and slowly played my balls and stroking my LJ with both hands, commenting my LJ looks good... BTH sial and ask her to pour more oil while i felt her twin mountains.. after 1a good 10 mins, i shot every single spurmy out while she just continue to squeeze the dick head gently to clear everything out... sibei song... all for 90rm... not a bad deal...hehe
Old 20-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexallnight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
went recce few days back after a movie at CSquare... circled around level 2 and happen to see a GND friendly ML with nice boobies seated outside.. went up to her and had a small chat commenting biz no good, was quoted 40 for 1/2 hr msg and 60 HJ, nego to 50 and she agreed ..

Went into the cubicle and undressed while wearing my underwear. when she came in, i cheekily ask "i take off everything"?.. she smile and said yes , u can... wioah hear liao LJ steam abit as she got the shy but lil cfm smile..

she started her thai style massage which can consider 7/10 standard..

afterwhich i was told to turn around, with the LJ hungrily at marikita mode, she took out baby lotion, applied on both hands and slowly played my balls and stroking my LJ with both hands, commenting my LJ looks good... BTH sial and ask her to pour more oil while i felt her twin mountains.. after 1a good 10 mins, i shot every single spurmy out while she just continue to squeeze the dick head gently to clear everything out... sibei song... all for 90rm... not a bad deal...hehe
hi bro this place at where?
Old 21-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
heard from the china FL that now they can't linger at the bridge coz polis will catch, so often have to walk around into City Sq. so if u guys are interested, just walk ard and see.
Yday was approached by milf prc 2nd level CS. Looked pleasant fair. Took her. Damage 100 ringgit

Thank you
Old 21-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Yday was approached by milf prc 2nd level CS. Looked pleasant fair. Took her. Damage 100 ringgit
Interesting. Was bbbj on the menu bro?
Old 21-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Interesting. Was bbbj on the menu bro?
She asked me whet is ok for her to blow. I nodded.

Thank you
Old 21-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
She asked me whet is ok for her to blow. I nodded.
But of course! Why not? Thanks, upz you!
Old 23-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
rm 100 + 30 for room? hotel at between Merlin tower and cs?

think i tried before.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
rm 100 + 30 for room? hotel at between Merlin tower and cs?

think i tried before.
All inclusive...only 100 ringgit.

Room in Merlin Tw itself.

Thank you
Old 24-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

thats cheap.
Old 24-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
thats cheap.
Show ur interest....then bargain tactfully.

Thank you
Old 24-12-2018, 10:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Show ur interest....then bargain tactfully.

How is the service have bbbj ? How old ?
Old 25-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
How is the service have bbbj ? How old ?
Milf. Early 40s i think. May not suit u.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1