The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

TS. You should spray your cum all over her. Then see her reaction next morning!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 21-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Exactly!! I realise I should have done that or the next day..

But I did rub a bit of my precum on her lips and face..
Old 21-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
uncle tee rearranged her clothes back in order for a purpose. he was probably afraid wife woke up and remember what happened, or have suspicions. some more, he was the only guy with them last night..

i decided to foil his plan

i went to wife, unbutoned her blouse and exposed her nipples from her bra. spread her legs, slide her panties to one side. push my cock in and pumped a few times. it was still sticky from earlier. she moaned a bit but was dead asleep. she's a terrible drinker.

went back to my bed to sleep.

next morning. wife came into room, she went into the shower quickly..

did she remember?

was she feeling guilty?
after a long shower, she climbed into and slept.. we both slept until noon.. then i suggested we go shopping. on our way to car, i noticed she walked in a funny way... i then remember how long uncle tee finger fucked her hard.. it was very long.. at least half an hour!

the car ride, she was quite quiet. i asked her why so noisy last night. and why so many cans of beer missing. she said her ex colleagues having a rough week at work, her also so decided to drink and play at the same time. quite fun, harder to concentrate also..

i asked her who helped to clean up everything..

she said she thought was me?

i said no leh, i was asleep the whole night..

wife kept very quiet... then said one of the aunty's name....

she looked worried and stunned...

wonder what was on her mind?
Old 21-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
VPower99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Camping for more.
Old 21-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

haha TS mind fcuking his wife?
Old 22-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Came in late to read this great sharing from TS! Support support! Go Go TS!

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644715

My personal pictures collection

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=646189
Old 22-04-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
after a long shower, she climbed into and slept.. we both slept until noon.. then i suggested we go shopping. on our way to car, i noticed she walked in a funny way... i then remember how long uncle tee finger fucked her hard.. it was very long.. at least half an hour!

the car ride, she was quite quiet. i asked her why so noisy last night. and why so many cans of beer missing. she said her ex colleagues having a rough week at work, her also so decided to drink and play at the same time. quite fun, harder to concentrate also..

i asked her who helped to clean up everything..

she said she thought was me?

i said no leh, i was asleep the whole night..

wife kept very quiet... then said one of the aunty's name....

she looked worried and stunned...

wonder what was on her mind?

wife was clearly disturbed...

brought her to her fav restaurant, ordered all her fav dishes, but she clearly had no mood to enjoy..

wow...

was she so innocent? that the suspicion that she was taken advantage by uncle tee affected her so much?

i fucked her later that night.. she kept her eyes closed...

she moaned louder than usual!!

was she picturing someone else???

the next two weeks went by, there was no MJ sessions at all.. i asked her a few times... she said the rest not free.. it was odd really... i think she was avoiding uncle tee?

i decided i had to do something..

"did something bad happen when you all were drunk? why suddenly like cut ties with your mj sessions?"

wife was very shocked when i popped the question out of a sudden, catching her off surprise...

" huh.. no la.. everyone busy......... (long pause) this week should be have again...."

finally.. wife got tricked into submitting to her guilt of being exposed..

i wonder what will happen... will uncle tee come?
Old 22-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

to my disappointment, no sign of uncle tee.. it was just wife and her other ex female colleagues... uncle tee avoiding wife? or wife didn't invite her?

quite sian...

but i realise, i better set the standard there..

"here ladies... enjoy yourselves! "

i brought beer in for them to enjoy while they played..

THANKFULLY!

her ex colleagues like to drink...

next day, i checked wife's phone whatsapp... their MJ group...

turns out..

it was uncle tee who didn't respond.

but eventually.. uncle tee came back..

noticed wife wore my t-shirt and shorts. usually at home she wear nightie or singlets, no t shirts.. it became a habit to drink and play, but wife maintained sober and controlled didn't drink too much..

2 sessions gone by, which was about 3 weeks.. still nothing.. wife returned back to room changed into her nightie and slept beside me in the early mornings..

i decided i had to do something about..

for the next two weeks, whenever wife hinted for sex, (usually i will initiate but she will hint if i too long never initiate) i will find some excuse... she had gone through about 3 weeks no fuck liao, no release for her..

then..

the next mj session...

hey..

wife never wear my t-shirt leh..
Old 22-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continue bro!
Old 22-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ReversePark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bro, do continue
Old 23-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy stuff.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

good to see TS back.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
to my disappointment, no sign of uncle tee.. it was just wife and her other ex female colleagues... uncle tee avoiding wife? or wife didn't invite her?

quite sian...

but i realise, i better set the standard there..

"here ladies... enjoy yourselves! "

i brought beer in for them to enjoy while they played..

THANKFULLY!

her ex colleagues like to drink...

next day, i checked wife's phone whatsapp... their MJ group...

turns out..

it was uncle tee who didn't respond.

but eventually.. uncle tee came back..

noticed wife wore my t-shirt and shorts. usually at home she wear nightie or singlets, no t shirts.. it became a habit to drink and play, but wife maintained sober and controlled didn't drink too much..

2 sessions gone by, which was about 3 weeks.. still nothing.. wife returned back to room changed into her nightie and slept beside me in the early mornings..

i decided i had to do something about..

for the next two weeks, whenever wife hinted for sex, (usually i will initiate but she will hint if i too long never initiate) i will find some excuse... she had gone through about 3 weeks no fuck liao, no release for her..

then..

the next mj session...

hey..

wife never wear my t-shirt leh..

wah..... i saw liao... fucking turn on...

she wore a loose beige spag with a light blue bra. the beige was rather thin and the pink bra was obvious. below was a red nike shorts.. i couldn't tell her panties color though..

i went back upstairs, left my bedroom door opened. muted the tv and watched... almost fell asleep... the mj tiles shuffling disrupted my sleep. then finally...

i hear the sound i was waiting to hear!

"ok we go off first.." wife's ex colleagues said in a tired and manner...

i quickly turned on my phone and watched...

wife's head was on the mj table. she was knocked out... uncle tee was packing up the food packets...he put them all into plastic bags and put at the side. saw him go close the door then turn to look at wife...

he walked over to wife and stroke her hair and whispered to her ear...

"come sit on the couch and rest ok?"

wife nodded her head...

so..

she wasn't really fully knocked out then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1