The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
New rules for GL girls

Recently, i revisited GL & was surprised with the new regulations from the new batch of working girls.

1st girl tried was PRC cat 150 = cannot french ( she toldme cos of regular checkup & all gals in the house also cannot) , cannot paint, luckily her regular services were still there with BBBJ.

2nd gal was Thai cat 80 (40min) = cannot french also ( even we had good chemistry but managed to stole some kissing while FJ, cannot paint also & only can BJ).

Is this a new norm from the authority?
So boring....
Old 11-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: New rules for GL girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Recently, i revisited GL & was surprised with the new regulations from the new batch of working girls.

1st girl tried was PRC cat 150 = cannot french ( she toldme cos of regular checkup & all gals in the house also cannot) , cannot paint, luckily her regular services were still there with BBBJ.

2nd gal was Thai cat 80 (40min) = cannot french also ( even we had good chemistry but managed to stole some kissing while FJ, cannot paint also & only can BJ).

Is this a new norm from the authority?
So boring....
well,

you can see those posters in all the geylang houses which says BBBJ is as good as raw.

are you aware that

* HSV herpes type 1 (oral herpes) is spread through frenching
* BBBJ can spread HSV herpes type 2 which results in genital herpes
* Painting can increase risk of HSV type 1 for the painter (oral herpes)

this is one of the reasons why i stop seeing the freelancers who need no checkup and prefer to cheong the less riskier Geylang, and i insist on capped BJ and definitely no frenching or painting for me.

these WL are pretty poor thing. First time kena medical checkup and found got issue, she stop card for a week and they give chance. second time kena and they can go back for good.

i doubt they will bcos of anyone's SGD25 (this is how much the thais or viets get per bonk for 25 minute) or SGD80 (this is how much a prc gets for a 60minute session) and risk get sent back, unless you are their super regular (visit 3 times a week) and you two know each other very very well

as i always preached, i also like to leave geylang a happy man after a good bonk.

foreplay in shower, capped BJ, capped doggie bang and missionery and unload one full blast, with diff gals I like, i am happy enough.

or else you better stock up enough acyclovir 3 times a day for many many days. can your kidney tahan long term?

i cheong once or twice a day, hence gotta protect myself for the long run cheonging the current and the future incoming WLs.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do you allow wl to lick ur balls and allow cat bath ? This also
risky but compartivily lesser...

Do you suck boobs n nipple ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well,

you can see those posters in all the geylang houses which says BBBJ is as good as raw.

are you aware that

* HSV herpes type 1 (oral herpes) is spread through frenching
* BBBJ can spread HSV herpes type 2 which results in genital herpes
* Painting can increase risk of HSV type 1 for the painter (oral herpes)

this is one of the reasons why i stop seeing the freelancers who need no checkup and prefer to cheong the less riskier Geylang, and i insist on capped BJ and definitely no frenching or painting for me.

these WL are pretty poor thing. First time kena medical checkup and found got issue, she stop card for a week and they give chance. second time kena and they can go back for good.

i doubt they will bcos of anyone's SGD25 (this is how much the thais or viets get per bonk for 25 minute) or SGD80 (this is how much a prc gets for a 60minute session) and risk get sent back, unless you are their super regular (visit 3 times a week) and you two know each other very very well

as i always preached, i also like to leave geylang a happy man after a good bonk.

foreplay in shower, capped BJ, capped doggie bang and missionery and unload one full blast, with diff gals I like, i am happy enough.

or else you better stock up enough acyclovir 3 times a day for many many days. can your kidney tahan long term?

i cheong once or twice a day, hence gotta protect myself for the long run cheonging the current and the future incoming WLs.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Do you also know that both types of HSV 1 and 2 have been overly stigmatised and made into an STI problem only as recently as 1975? Genital herpes simplex was not always stigmatised. It was merely a cold sore in an unusual place until the 1970s. During the R&D of acyclovir (Zovirax), the marketing department of Burroughs Wellcome insisted that there were 'no markets' for this compound. Most people had hardly heard of genital herpes or known it as such. Thus, marketing the medical condition—separating the 'normal cold sore' from the 'stigmatized genital infection' was to become the key to marketing the drug, a process now known as 'disease mongering'.

There is no actual differentiation in the HSV virus between what one would get from a cold sore and what one would get from sexual contact. They are one and the same. So bro Apache stop this fear-mongering nonsense here. Just because people or even GL girls possibly carry the herpes virus in their bodies already doesn't mean anything, they could very well already have it since childhood from cold sores or contact with relatives who have it too. Herpes is NOT an STI. Stop the stigma!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the genuine replies.
The GL scenes are so different from the past.
Frankly, i am disappointed with so many red tapes.

I wonder how people chiong GL could rag yhat they got frenching, painting & even raw from their FRs?
Old 11-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Thanks for all the genuine replies.
The GL scenes are so different from the past.
Frankly, i am disappointed with so many red tapes.

I wonder how people chiong GL could rag yhat they got frenching, painting & even raw from their FRs?
1. Either they just bullshitting and wanna to sound 'cool'

2. Regulars for like 3-4times/week or angpai kind.

3. They look super handsum and have great chemistry until the 'girl' fall for them

4. They are just super lucky.

I raw a FL once, but was super lucky cause she was teasing me until my dick just entered her and rest is history. But never raw, it is gambling with your life. 1 time you lucky, doesn't make you lucky the rest of your life
Old 11-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Frenching, painting and even raw can still be gotten from GL girls. End of the day, everything is still between the girl and the customer. If both parties wants to take the calculated risk then who's in the room to stop them? And given how insular the GL market is for the girls with their regulations and monthly checks, I'm far more likely to blame idiot bros who mix unlicensed and unchecked FLs with GL legal girls if something goes wrong and STIs get spread.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Frenching, painting and even raw can still be gotten from GL girls. End of the day, everything is still between the girl and the customer. If both parties wants to take the calculated risk then who's in the room to stop them? And given how insular the GL market is for the girls with their regulations and monthly checks, I'm far more likely to blame idiot bros who mix unlicensed and unchecked FLs with GL legal girls if something goes wrong and STIs get spread.
true enough, the WL takes her risk and the bro also risk his.

cannot prevent bros from going to FLs (so called cheaper and more choices but very uncertain) and also Geylang legal gals, though I am trying to persuade most to go for legal GL gals.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boobietrapz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Never heard of such rules before. But one must consider if you are sweaty, sweat smell, bad breath and body odour.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
true enough, the WL takes her risk and the bro also risk his.

cannot prevent bros from going to FLs (so called cheaper and more choices but very uncertain) and also Geylang legal gals, though I am trying to persuade most to go for legal GL gals.
How is FL any cheaper than GL?? Actually it isn't. Maybe you get more choices with FLs but frankly with the current level of QC even GL is better than FLs.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

http://www.menshealth.com.sg/health/...y-have-herpes/

There are two kinds of herpes virus: HSV-1, which is usually not an STD and occurs on the lip, and HSV-2, which usually causes herpes genitalis, which is essentially an STD in the genital area. Both viruses can be transmitted by saliva, body secretions or oral sex

my army buddy got it. his condition then made me woke up.

call it whatever you want.

i am just being kind to remind to cheong safely, thats all. it is the onus of the bros to test fire.

dont blame the gal if they insist on capped BJ or no frenching or painting if they are cautious.

i felt sic when some WLs told me some bros have genital herpes on their didi and they insist on BBBJ. The WL refused and got scolded by the bro and blacklist by the shop. this i find very stupid and silly.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How is FL any cheaper than GL?? Actually it isn't. Maybe you get more choices with FLs but frankly with the current level of QC even GL is better than FLs.
GL quality dropped a lot as more and more good quality ones don’t want to be tied down by contracts and can come in on other passes as well as charge at a premium from 180 above
Old 11-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
not sure if you manage to access the "wolf" page. SGD80 for 40 minutes onwards for some C cuppa, SGD120 for an hr seems a good deal (although risk having a gal not same as photo) or SGD180 for a premium one. SGD250 and you can get a very pretty one at some hotel in Tanglin.

But i have stopped patronising these FL due to the last few scares and surprises. many are worst than "public toilets", bros come one after another. before i can finish my shower she rush me and says next customer coming.

But they have been around for quite a while, and as some bros here said, these PRC are not tied down and can in and out of singapore anytime.

Old 11-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

for sure nowadays, standard has drop.
what use to be standard is now GOOD FR
else can be quite jialet. no this no that...
Old 11-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not sure if you manage to access the "wolf" page. SGD80 for 40 minutes onwards for some C cuppa, SGD120 for an hr seems a good deal (although risk having a gal not same as photo) or SGD180 for a premium one. SGD250 and you can get a very pretty one at some hotel in Tanglin.

But i have stopped patronising these FL due to the last few scares and surprises. many are worst than "public toilets", bros come one after another. before i can finish my shower she rush me and says next customer coming.

But they have been around for quite a while, and as some bros here said, these PRC are not tied down and can in and out of singapore anytime.
Bro I think u just suay... I have both my fair share of good and bad from FL and WL
But lately the FL stocks really a lot worse... especially PRC pricing i feel in chaos
I have been a long time FL person and only after that then I start going to gl..

To me it not just choices...
It a different feeling meeting a FL at her hotel and a WL at a legal house..
I used to find going legal house very awkward whereas going to FL doesn't

Last edited by GN007SG; 11-06-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1