The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 23-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage with special in JB

there used to be threads on B2B and it included BJ for 150 rm. And if you wanted CIM you needed to top up 50

wonder if bros can recommend some good MPs in JB for this service

Now it seems that even just topless with panty HJ is 150. Is that price right?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many people have PM-ed me for the location of the MP in Taman Sentosa. I hope those that I gave the location to managed to experience her as well. I visited the MP earlier this year and discovered that No.39 had left the MP, much to my disappointment. The new selection of MLs is pretty questionable. I opted for a lady called Nana, who seemed pretty new on the job. She was really apprehensive about being physical and I could sense her shyness. But of course, that was at the start of the year. Hopefully the shop has replenished its stock!

In the meantime, I have been visiting other places. For example, Sawadee Spa and Resort... A really clean joint with pretty good massage in my opinion (but not at professional level). The HJ costs RM50 and I doubt there is anything beyond that. At least for the moment. For newbies, go to the counter and request for the youngest girl (most probably a lady) available because the age range of the MLs are on the high side already.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DArkchew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDArkchew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros know opening hours for 天乐spa? I in Jb now
Old 13-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Larrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..Can PM me the location? Thanks
Old 14-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, This MP location still available?
Old 14-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Manipulate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
Many people have PM-ed me for the location of the MP in Taman Sentosa. I hope those that I gave the location to managed to experience her as well. I visited the MP earlier this year and discovered that No.39 had left the MP, much to my disappointment. The new selection of MLs is pretty questionable. I opted for a lady called Nana, who seemed pretty new on the job. She was really apprehensive about being physical and I could sense her shyness. But of course, that was at the start of the year. Hopefully the shop has replenished its stock!

In the meantime, I have been visiting other places. For example, Sawadee Spa and Resort... A really clean joint with pretty good massage in my opinion (but not at professional level). The HJ costs RM50 and I doubt there is anything beyond that. At least for the moment. For newbies, go to the counter and request for the youngest girl (most probably a lady) available because the age range of the MLs are on the high side already.
Bro can i have the name/add of the spa? Many thanks in advance
Old 22-06-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Ccb85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi im new here, just went to wira refleksology in permas jaya...its good experience with this ml...which no. I forgot...but got big boobs..can anyone tell me which number can i try in future...
Old 22-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Samster

Hi wira refleksology in permas jaya is good or not..can recommend which no. Shud i book
Old 22-06-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Wira refleksology anyone?
Old 22-06-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Wira refleksology anyone
Old 22-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccb85 View Post
Hi im new here, just went to wira refleksology in permas jaya...its good experience with this ml...which no. I forgot...but got big boobs..can anyone tell me which number can i try in future...
Hi bro
Can PM the location and the damage?wish to try this weekend.thank u
Old 22-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

At jalan permas 10/7... Besides barber shop...i always go there...5 times a week..damn i really addicted to this girl but forgot to ask what no.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Near clover hotel..exactly beside barber shop...
Old 22-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Massage: 7/10 (improved slightly from previous visits)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
Boobs: B? (Proportionate to her slim body size)
GFE: 7/10 (used to be a bit more daring and open with the auto-roaming)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)
Damage: 149

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!
Hi bro
Can PM me the location?
Old 29-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
machieight8 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro's planning be visiting jb for first time , new to sg .
please suggest(possible pm) me some place's massage+special , and current prices for different service. thanks in advance .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1