The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks Bro, after my last intentional raw with Qiao Er on 19 Feb 17 ( i bonked Qiao Er 16W15 because of your solid FR), i stopped rawing and went for check up in late April 17, late May 17 and 30 Aug 17. Result passed and stopped rawing. Only recently 1 April and 23 April cases due to unforseen cap issue. Now change to Durex Invisible and no more issue, lol
If u are young, got family than play with care because u are responsible for ppl who care about u. For old and single man with no family member, afraid living and dying alone. We are risk taker.
Old 23-06-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
If u are young, got family than play with care because u are responsible for ppl who care about u. For old and single man with no family member, afraid living and dying alone. We are risk taker.
Thks Bro. I could not believe i was so daring then. Appreciated !
Old 23-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Thks Bro. I could not believe i was so daring then. Appreciated !
I understand bro...spur of the moment...small head overrule
Old 23-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I understand bro...spur of the moment...small head overrule
Bro, u are right. This is not the Raw thread to further talk on raw issue. Just want to add that it is not easy to steer back from small head to Big head. Esp in the first 6 months, i was successful not because of determination but because kenna rejected, lol. However, along the way progressively, determinstion was building up and shifted focus to Beast mode and finally Big head superseeded small head, but still need to be careful, because once a vampire tasted blood, .......
Old 23-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Bro, u are right. This is not the Raw thread to further talk on raw issue. Just want to add that it is not easy to steer back from small head to Big head. Esp in the first 6 months, i was successful not because of determination but because kenna rejected, lol. However, along the way progressively, determinstion was building up and shifted focus to Beast mode and finally Big head superseeded small head, but still need to be careful, because once a vampire tasted blood, .......
Take Care Bro
Old 09-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

FR on lulu 1669

A girl with nice fair skin, lovely nice young looking B cups and standing at a nice height of 1.65, this girl is a fair sweet gem with features 60 percent similar to somaline ang below .

Her face looks nicer the more you look at her, it really grows on you.

Her service and skills are cat 150 standard. Some shower rubs, catbath, BBBJ and AR. Her BBBJ looking at me with that actress face and tongue slapping my dicky is particularly shiok - made me hard as a rock! However, she does not really french.

Although she is generally quiet, her submissive nature gave me a raging hard on as I hammered her at 1669.

There are some other nice girls to check out as well at 1669. Most girls do not sit around for more than 30 min before a customer will call them.

Old 11-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
You got see anyone resemble Marina Shiraishi? Haha.
Just realised that THERE IS someone in Geylang scene that looks like Marina Shiraishi up to 60 percent in terms of face, body, demeanour and D-cup boobs.

Who could it be?

Simple, I will share it with 5 different responses of "BronzeGod Actress Thread Rocks!"

Huat ah!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 11-07-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
sheva7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersheva7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersheva7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BronzeGod Actress Thread Rocks!
Old 21-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 21-07-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

"BronzeGod Actress Thread Rocks!"
Old 22-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Well done! Two more responses to go!
Old 26-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

List of Actress / Model / Celebrity/ Ex- GL Cat 150 PRC lookalikes

update 26th July
pls check if anyone has left
new addition in bold

Anqi - Gigi Lai cross with Rene Liu, some resemblance to Sheila Sim
Shuya - Holly Marie Combs

Yezi - Gong Li

Zhi Zhi - fair Xuesha lookalike with full B rack (ex blogger and model)
Meng Lu - Taiwan artiste Xiao Tian Tian

Bing Bing - Hibiki Otsuki and taiwan artiste 洪棠

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

Yang yang - 熊戴林

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a
Xiao Yu - HK actress Ankie Beike / Taiwan actress 王彩桦 C rack on shapely frame

1658a
Ji Xiang - C boobs and resembles Yammie Nam hk actress
Ruyi - Gigi Lai & Charmaine Sheh Sze Man cross with Tavia Yeung Yi 80% with C boobs/ Yahui

Bei Bei- Tin Pei Lin / departed 1606 Sasa lookalike with full C racks

Wh02
Chen Meng - Gong Li, almost 80%, and with D big boobs
Dan Dan - Joan Chen

WH04
Zhen Zhen - youngish slight tanned Miriam Yeung 杨千嬅 with full B racks

WH12
Xin Xin - fair short Vivian Hsu lookalike with C racks

WH15
Zhen Zhu - Christy Chung

WH17
Meng Ting - looks 80% like 熊戴林

Mei You - big frame Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝 lookalike with enhanced C racks

Coco - shorter Felicia Chin lookalike with full C rack on a slim frame
Anqi - taiwan celebrity 蔡允潔.
Nana - Foyce Le Xuan

Anqi - tanned Kelly Chen 陈慧琳 / Sharon Chan 陈敏之 lookalike with C racks

2831a
Yang yang - Maggi Q

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

bro,

dont tell me the bad news that she is no longer in GL? Have been seeking such nice boobs like hers. Hope to hear good news from you soon

Old 16-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uncle来了
这么大的胸 我也 受不了 他妈的,我也要

dua ni confirm gaurante one ah