The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

As per requested by bro pearl, just a short briefing on my virgin yangon encounters, frankly, it was entirely different ball game as compare to thaiand and china, but thing i love are the demure ladies, they are really shy and they have great ass, i mean really great ass for doggie, hehehehe.

1st night was at JJ's, frankly speaking stocks wasnt wat i expected but waitress are great in service and really does her best to introduce the best for u, i was super duper lucky as i told her my eyesights are super high, and i will only wan the best, and from my myanmar fren psychoism, she quickly brought in a pure myanmar chinese imediately she steps in to work, i was astonished as she look completely singaporean, hehehe, white smooth skin, speaks wonderful mandarin, this is really unbelieveable.

as for action, all i can say the whole night is like the kind of encounter during my teenage years, frenching the whole night, me showering her whole silky body with my saliva, and of cos squirsm that builds thruout the night.i wouldnt say its a wild sexxion, shes damn shy and basically i am guiding her along and gfe is tremendous. i would give her a 9/10 for companionships.

2nd night was only drinking sexxion at my hotel basement(music house park royal), chicks ther are rubbing us all over the face but we just ouldnt bring ourself to f wif thiskind of qualities, basically many 5s,6s looks. to conclude this adventure, JJ is stil the spot i prefer and hopefully i willl see my demure chinese soon, hehehe, tq for bros who have provide valuable infos here, hope mine helps too, cheerssssssss
Old 19-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
As per requested by bro pearl, just a short briefing on my virgin yangon encounters, frankly, it was entirely different ball game as compare to thaiand and china, but thing i love are the demure ladies, they are really shy and they have great ass, i mean really great ass for doggie, hehehehe.

1st night was at JJ's, frankly speaking stocks wasnt wat i expected but waitress are great in service and really does her best to introduce the best for u, i was super duper lucky as i told her my eyesights are super high, and i will only wan the best, and from my myanmar fren psychoism, she quickly brought in a pure myanmar chinese imediately she steps in to work, i was astonished as she look completely singaporean, hehehe, white smooth skin, speaks wonderful mandarin, this is really unbelieveable.

as for action, all i can say the whole night is like the kind of encounter during my teenage years, frenching the whole night, me showering her whole silky body with my saliva, and of cos squirsm that builds thruout the night.i wouldnt say its a wild sexxion, shes damn shy and basically i am guiding her along and gfe is tremendous. i would give her a 9/10 for companionships.

2nd night was only drinking sexxion at my hotel basement(music house park royal), chicks ther are rubbing us all over the face but we just ouldnt bring ourself to f wif thiskind of qualities, basically many 5s,6s looks. to conclude this adventure, JJ is stil the spot i prefer and hopefully i willl see my demure chinese soon, hehehe, tq for bros who have provide valuable infos here, hope mine helps too, cheerssssssss
Haha.. u very lucky bro to find Myanmar CHinese... Just like u, I favor JJ

I totally agree on Myanmar ladies firm asses.. my fav too.

If have chance, we can meet up. I will be there end Nov and again mid Dec.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 19-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahaha, dun wan la, i only go there for work, maybe got chance is next year liao, i rather chiong PRC la, hehehe, cheers
Old 21-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is JJ? pls advise..maybe going there next mth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Haha.. u very lucky bro to find Myanmar CHinese... Just like u, I favor JJ

I totally agree on Myanmar ladies firm asses.. my fav too.

If have chance, we can meet up. I will be there end Nov and again mid Dec.
Old 21-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky23 View Post
where is JJ? pls advise..maybe going there next mth
Ask your local driver to bring you there.. its in downtown

Everyone knows where JJ is

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha, dun wan la, i only go there for work, maybe got chance is next year liao, i rather chiong PRC la, hehehe, cheers
Yes..me also prefer PRC.. hehe

Sometimes when in Myanmar..bopian, have to eat dark chicken

Old 29-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 22
kideddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkideddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkideddie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ask your local driver to bring you there.. its in downtown

Everyone knows where JJ is
Hi Bro
Its good if you let us know the location or street. At least we wony get con by taxi. Just in case.
Myself is going there in Decmeber. Many thanks to you as you guy let us know there is a JJ.
Old 29-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kideddie View Post
Hi Bro
Its good if you let us know the location or street. At least we wony get con by taxi. Just in case.
Myself is going there in Decmeber. Many thanks to you as you guy let us know there is a JJ.
Dont worry Myanmar taxi driver not cunning like vietnam taxi driver In general, I find that most of Myanmar people are very honest and friendly.
Just agreed on the price before getting on the cab. BTW, Myanmar taxi has no a/c and meter. Most of them prefer their own currency. Usually cost around 1500-2000 kyat to travel around. Can bargain with them
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 05-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be there in yangon maybe coming 19th nov, anyone there?
Old 05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
christopher1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello! Brothers,

I just back from Yangon, Myanmar. First of all everything is very safe even near election and people are honest and sincere.

Asia Plaza is no longer operated and I visited to JJ. Here's some few information for you guys:

- Entrance fee is 3,000 Kyats
- Overnight charges is around 30,000 Kyats
- Models will asking more than doubles but more pretty and sexy
- Actual exchange rate: 1 USD is 900Kyats
- taxi cost me 3000Kyats from JJ to my hotel at Inya road
- JJ is near MINGALAR MARKET

By the way, there is one hotel "MINGALAR GARDEN" near Singapore Embassy at Shwegon Daing Road. They can manage to call the girls for you.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

900 kyats is if you change in hotel, local money changer charge ard 950 to 970, if means alot if you change alot as 4000 to 5000 kyat can get you a decent meal, been going there every mth for almost 2 yrs, quite a boring place.

if you stay at park royal, go look for this taxi driver call joseph, he will bring you ard and he speaks good english, just give him 10USD for the whole night and he will guild you around the night clubs, he use to work in sg.

As for Yangon, i prefer to explore ard with my burmese friends as they can bring me to almost everywhere, some places where no foreigners cn go, all burmese.

I personally prefer Mandalay, no clubs but alot of shaddy places and beer garden where the chicks are better in terms of looks as they are mainly chinese decent.

anybody not sure about there can pm me, i regular in Myanmar.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderz View Post
900 kyats is if you change in hotel, local money changer charge ard 950 to 970, if means alot if you change alot as 4000 to 5000 kyat can get you a decent meal, been going there every mth for almost 2 yrs, quite a boring place.

if you stay at park royal, go look for this taxi driver call joseph, he will bring you ard and he speaks good english, just give him 10USD for the whole night and he will guild you around the night clubs, he use to work in sg.

As for Yangon, i prefer to explore ard with my burmese friends as they can bring me to almost everywhere, some places where no foreigners cn go, all burmese.

I personally prefer Mandalay, no clubs but alot of shaddy places and beer garden where the chicks are better in terms of looks as they are mainly chinese decent.

anybody not sure about there can pm me, i regular in Myanmar.
After being there more than 20 times in 2 years, it does get mundane and boring for myself but not for my guests.

Generally for new visitors, Myanmar is a big pool of mystery. I would refer to it as one of the last unspoiled cheongplace in Asean.

Been to Mandalay, Naypidaw, Bagan and personally, i still prefer Yangon.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
After being there more than 20 times in 2 years, it does get mundane and boring for myself but not for my guests.

Generally for new visitors, Myanmar is a big pool of mystery. I would refer to it as one of the last unspoiled cheongplace in Asean.

Been to Mandalay, Naypidaw, Bagan and personally, i still prefer Yangon.
Bro pearl, you champion! 20times...haha
the boring part is yangon is too commercialize, most of the FL there knows that ang mo is willing to part with more money then us, so sometimes i just go there for drinks.

As for Mandalay, i ever kena a model from Hotel Mandalay before, took the same lift and just anyhow approach, at night went for dinner and sent her for photo shoot then bring her back to my room do some shooting myself =)

There is one place called DJ Club in yangon which is not bad but there really need local to guilde, the thing about this kinda joint is, usually alot of local "gangsters" hang around there, you might get beaten up if you approach the wrong gal and they dont care where the f**k you come from...haha, they will tell you, This is Myanmar!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bud-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow, Bro Mormor, Overnight? What is her damage like?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Actually... my most preferred place is JJ. Managed to uncover some gems and some lemons also.. .. Previous trip managed to nail a 21yr old student working on her 3rd day during university break. My best experience so far..

DJ club sounds interesting.. i will drop by next month when I go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderz View Post
Bro pearl, you champion! 20times...haha
the boring part is yangon is too commercialize, most of the FL there knows that ang mo is willing to part with more money then us, so sometimes i just go there for drinks.

As for Mandalay, i ever kena a model from Hotel Mandalay before, took the same lift and just anyhow approach, at night went for dinner and sent her for photo shoot then bring her back to my room do some shooting myself =)

There is one place called DJ Club in yangon which is not bad but there really need local to guilde, the thing about this kinda joint is, usually alot of local "gangsters" hang around there, you might get beaten up if you approach the wrong gal and they dont care where the f**k you come from...haha, they will tell you, This is Myanmar!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1