The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Maybe need me to chip away at her flaws with my hammer.
She is too small for Thor
Old 21-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is too small for Thor
No lor, his hammer come out gem smash. I make a gauntlet and keep the gem safe better.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
No lor, his hammer come out gem smash. I make a gauntlet and keep the gem safe better.
Let me bulldoze first, later u follow up with trimming, lol
Old 21-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Rtf Xin ya yesterday.. sop, nothing to shout about.

Hear meow meow was booked 3 hours yesterday session.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Rtf Xin ya yesterday.. sop, nothing to shout about.

Hear meow meow was booked 3 hours yesterday session.
First time I’m hearing this name meow meow

Any one can provide FR or more info?
Old 21-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
First time I’m hearing this name meow meow

Any one can provide FR or more info?
Actually is m.i.a.o m.i.a.o , don't know why type without dot, beco $ sign.. haaha
Old 30-06-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential

What the shop phone number
Old 02-07-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Lucy after feeling curious about her since I first saw her right after I upped Yumi the PRC newbie the previous week. First impression of Lucy was good in terms of looks. Pretty face with short shoulder length hair. She had a perky butt although her boobs are rather small, which I didn't mind. However, what happened next after foreplay was a major thing for me to mind.

She had this weird behaviour of not letting me insert my dick into her pussy after the cap was on. At first, I thought she was being choosy for not letting me bonk her until she deemed my dick to be hard enough. After questioning her during the final shower, she revealed that the reason she didn't let me into her was that her vagina structure was unique and she didn't want to hurt herself, which was absolute bullshit to me. What made things more interesting was that she said this also happened with some of her other clients previously. WTH?

Anyway, I just wanted to get out of there ASAP, even though she volunteered to do HJ on me, which I downright refused because I had decided to find another WL to release the tension instead. I guess this is the risk when we samsters try out newbies. To quote Forrest Gump: you never know what you're gonna get.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I tried Lucy after feeling curious about her since I first saw her right after I upped Yumi the PRC newbie the previous week. First impression of Lucy was good in terms of looks. Pretty face with short shoulder length hair. She had a perky butt although her boobs are rather small, which I didn't mind. However, what happened next after foreplay was a major thing for me to mind.

She had this weird behaviour of not letting me insert my dick into her pussy after the cap was on. At first, I thought she was being choosy for not letting me bonk her until she deemed my dick to be hard enough. After questioning her during the final shower, she revealed that the reason she didn't let me into her was that her vagina structure was unique and she didn't want to hurt herself, which was absolute bullshit to me. What made things more interesting was that she said this also happened with some of her other clients previously. WTH?

Anyway, I just wanted to get out of there ASAP, even though she volunteered to do HJ on me, which I downright refused because I had decided to find another WL to release the tension instead. I guess this is the risk when we samsters try out newbies. To quote Forrest Gump: you never know what you're gonna get.
She may have a genuine concern but why work in this line when you can’t fuck?

Did you feedback to Yap?
Old 02-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She may have a genuine concern but why work in this line when you can’t fuck?

Did you feedback to Yap?
I didn't get to feedback to Ah Yap as I was rushing to another house after making a phone booking that night.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't get to feedback to Ah Yap as I was rushing to another house after making a phone booking that night.
I was once there.. her attitude quite bad.. ah yap informed her another house got call and asked her to go over.. then she raised her voice : not going, I got customer later in the house..
to me, she didn't say people don't know and people don't know, she should not be rude.

usually other girls are polite to ah yap. but she .. hiaz
Old 02-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I was once there.. her attitude quite bad.. ah yap informed her another house got call and asked her to go over.. then she raised her voice : not going, I got customer later in the house..
to me, she didn't say people don't know and people don't know, she should not be rude.

usually other girls are polite to ah yap. but she .. hiaz
Looks like her lifespan in GL will be shortlived
Old 04-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Maybe she is a transgender.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1606 Meow Meow (actual spelling is in HYPY)

22yo from Fuzhou

Looks - 7/10, SYT around 1.5+m

Boobs - Natural Bs

Pre Shower, Shower, Post Shower activities - 8/10
Hardworking newbie and all out to please.

Bbbj and FJ are decent but nothing to brag about.

RTF - Yes
Old 12-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
1606 Meow Meow (actual spelling is in HYPY)

22yo from Fuzhou

Looks - 7/10, SYT around 1.5+m

Boobs - Natural Bs

Pre Shower, Shower, Post Shower activities - 8/10
Hardworking newbie and all out to please.

Bbbj and FJ are decent but nothing to brag about.

RTF - Yes

bro.. she open to French?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1