The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for Pinoy FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by msact View Post
That ad gone already
Old 23-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/...351855421.html

Repost again. Anyone tried?
Old 23-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, will pass
Old 24-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

found one on locanto. didn't try, just sharing.

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_18474...o-sucksss.html
Old 14-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Hi all. Tried this lady and find her service not bad. Am not her okt. So do not complain to me if she doesn't suit your taste. Her name is jessy. Providing service at $150. Fj, condom bj, painting, come on face and body allow. No cim. All this for two hours without room and condom. Location to meet at around lavender MRT. Her wechat id is jplay21 and her number is 83505175. Enjoy. Post FR after you tried.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Hi all. Tried this lady and find her service not bad. Am not her okt. So do not complain to me if she doesn't suit your taste. Her name is jessy. Providing service at $150. Fj, condom bj, painting, come on face and body allow. No cim. All this for two hours without room and condom. Location to meet at around lavender MRT..
condom BJ ?
Old 16-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
condom BJ ?
Yes bro. You can try nego with her.
Old 16-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Yes bro. You can try nego with her.
bbbj or no.mood

Haha.

Cool
Old 16-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also looking for pinoy fl. Where to find them? Have plenty of 20plus year old pinoys working at Giordano near my work place. Im actually keen on them. How i wish i can ask them do fl for me. Hahaha
Old 16-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I also looking for pinoy fl. Where to find them? Have plenty of 20plus year old pinoys working at Giordano near my work place. Im actually keen on them. How i wish i can ask them do fl for me. Hahaha
not all are FL.

Especially those who come recently to SG stick with their kind only.

Just say hi.
Old 17-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

No FR . For those who tried please post FR so that i know what kind of standards of service ladies to share
Old 17-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Some bro told me her number is off. Here is her other number. 87138037
Old 22-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Hi bros. No Fr ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1