The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

What’s happened so far since the Trump-Kim summit in S’pore? Not much, really.

Critics are not at all surprised.

By Kayla Wong | July 3, 2018

Nearly three weeks have passed since the highly-anticipated summit that took place on June 12 in Singapore between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and U.S. President Donald Trump.

What has happened since then?

For one, there has been no evidence of North Korea starting on the process of denuclearisation, despite Trump saying last week that the regime was blowing up four of its big test sites and that a process of “total denuclearisation… has already started”.

Here are some other developments, or the lack of, since then.

Nuclear sites being expanded

Latest satellite images show Pyongyang finishing construction at the Chemical Material Institute, which researchers say is based in the North Korean city of Hamhung.

The facility is said to produce parts for North Korea’s missile programme.

In addition, The Washington Post reported that U.S. intelligence officials had concluded from evidence obtained in the wake of the June 12 summit that North Korea does not intend to fully give up its nuclear stockpile.

The evidence also reportedly shows that North Korea is planning to deceive the U.S. about the number of nuclear warheads it has, as well as the existence of undisclosed facilities that manufacture fissile material for nuclear bombs.

Trump: “Possible” things might not work out

Trump has also played down hopes for any substantial progress towards North Korea’s denuclearisation.

He said in an interview with Fox Business on Sunday, July 1, that it was “possible” the nuclear deal with North Korea might not “work out”:

“I made a deal with him, I shook hands with him, I really believe he means it.

Now, is it possible? Have I been in deals, have you been in things where, people didn’t work out?

It’s possible.”

His words stood in stark contrast to the ones he made in a tweet after his return from the summit, in which he said “there is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea”.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/07/what-h...mp-kim-summit/

What I am interested in has this summit which was held in Singapore and paid for by the PAP Government have any impact on the Singapore economy and its common Singaporean people or not ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukimak0 View Post
PLANNING, SPENDING AND MAKING FRIENDS

Before deciding on these purchases, Dr Ng reiterated that the SAF had considered whether they would contribute to a leaner fighting force post-2030. “Because we are able to plan long term, we start with the planning perimeter that you have to either maintain the same capability or do more but with less,” he said.

As for the costs, Dr Ng said even with these new acquisitions, defence spending will be kept steady for the next decade, in line with the budget assessment he made earlier this year. “If we have to provide security coverage – as we did for the Trump-Kim meeting – every week, all bets are off,” he joked.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...hines-10485834

Mate have you forgotten not too long ago that the SAF Terrex was detained by Hong Kong customs ? Also recently Singapore's military hardware servers were hacked and sensitive information was leaked . So how can we trus him ? Also we must also remember those brave young soldiers who died while protecting our country . Who is going to protect them from unnecessary deaths ????

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
Deancafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
20 mil can give to various charity organizations Liao ma! So hao lian for what?
Really no eyes to see.

Couldn't be bothered with what I have no say.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
Instapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deancafe View Post
Really no eyes to see.

Couldn't be bothered with what I have no say.
My exact sentiments.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like someone really bohji and boahlampar run road liao .
Old 03-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
Looks like someone really bohji and boahlampar run road liao .
Who is someone ?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MusoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Lang Jiao Lang?