The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ftreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just how much is enough?

Amazing story and shall support.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nouveauriche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Plz write more. Support here.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
chialatstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!

Last edited by chialatstory; 17-10-2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sexdonation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, hope to read more.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no write TS! I always enjoy your story!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Edward watched helplessly as Yan walked away. He was at a loss of what to do. That walk out was too sudden for him.

It took him a good 8 minutes to compose himself as he ran out of the cafe, frantic to find her.

"What the hell were you thinking Edward! You should have said you were interested you idiot!" He thought to himself.

He looked around, scanning his eyes around the area. Hoping to find Yan somewhere but to no avail. He immediately took out his phone and dialled her number. But her line was dead. He tried texting but there was no response. After running around the area, he failed to locate her as he helplessly went back.

Yan stood at an area, watching Edward's movement as she grinned sideways as she drove off. She knew that she we're playing her cards right. And the next few days was to play hard to get. And to design her action plan, customised to Edward alone.

Edward went back to his home, disappointed and angry at himself for using his defense mechanism thinking on Yan.

Edward's wife: Back so early dear? Do you need any...

She couldn't finish her sentence when Edward yelled in front of his children.

Edward: Just shut up will you! Don't you feel tired nagging!

He said as he slammed the door.

She quickly went over and hugged her children. Who got a fright from the slam. They cried and buried their heads in her arms.

They could also see her tears dropping. And all that her children could do was to hug her back tightly.
Old 17-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Flumish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent!!
Old 18-10-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
deneumostier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning bro coffee.
More story updates please.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Yan was grinning from ear to ear as she started calling some other people to recruit. And in no time, she was already 'activated'. But she knew only a handful of people she knew had money to spare. And Edward was one of them. She knew she was the Trump card and once she made herself hard to get, she would get anything she wanted. And she mean anything.

The seniors from Yan's team was so impressed with her performance, and was praising her. She loved all the attention they gave as it felt like a good recognition of her ability.

Edward kept calling but to no avail. He was going crazy. And in his whole mind was her black dress with the red lingerie beneath.

Yan took up her phone and called another guy Ken. One who she knew was lustful. He was just a worker but is paid quite well for his job. For a while, she just shove Edward aside. She took a breath and called Ken.

Yan: Hey Ken baby, do you miss me?

Ken: Wah someone's on heat is it?

Yan: You know you are hot to me... And I'm feel so aaaahhh...

Ken: that's it baby. I love it when you do this.. so where?

Yan: on a condition baby... I'm starting a new business and am recruiting. Do you think... Do you ahhhhhh.... I can't think straight... My mind is full of you.. and your... I still remember how rough you were...

Ken: How much?

Yan: $500 only... Ooohh... I wished you could see how wet my fingers are now.... Ooohh... Eeeerrr..

Ken: I'll transfer over.

Yan: just text me your credit card details... You know you can trust me... Dear... I'm so wet now.....

Yan hung up the phone as Ken texted her his credit card and details and he waited.

She immediately took it down and registered him to join. Then she swiped another online order of hers using his card.

Ken gotten a notification of $1k bill.

Ken: I thought you said $500? Why is it $1k?

Yan: emmm... I wanted to buy something to wear for you to see.... Yermmmm I wanted to give you a surprise...

She said as she Whatsapped him a picture she took from the internet. Of course with the face cropped.

Yan: Wouldn't you want to see me in thissss... Doesn't it excite you?... And I'm wearing just for you only...

Ken: and when is this coming in?

Yan: Next week... It ships from US dear....

Ken: What time are we meeting later?

Yan: I'm having cramps now dear. Sorry my aunt came to visit just now

Ken: Let's set next week then. I will tell you where to meet. Ok?

Yan: Of course dear. Anything you say. You know I can't reject you... Right love? Talk to you later k. Need to lie down. Cramps...

Ken: Ok. Take care. See you next week.

She didn't reply back.

Edward's wife comforted her children as she laid on the sofa, exhausted after a day of housework. Ever since having the children, she had been giving her all to the family.

Even though Edward shouted at her, she still loved him and thought it might be work stress he was having. She walked into the room and massaged Edward on his shoulders.

Edward's wife: Are you feeling better now hubby? Is it about work?

Edward stood up, closed the door and walked towards his wife. He gave her a heavy slap sending her falling onto the bed. He immediately pounced on her and tore off her clothes and panties.

Without any foreplay he forcefully inserted it to her.

Edward's wife: It hurts dear... I haven't gotten wet.

Another slap came towards her left and he thrusted her hard.

Edward: Why can't I do this you bitch. Stop acting all high and mighty.

Another slap to the face. And another.

Edward's wife tilted her head to one side and wept quietly. After a while, he slapped her face so hard her gums started to bleed.

Edward: KNN. It's like making love to a dead fish. Can't you let out any sound? Forget it. See you like this also no appetite. Go F yourself. I'm going out.

He said as he pushed her aside and went to the bathroom.

Edward's wife curled up and wrapped herself with her arms and she could feel her nose souring as she trembled. Why is he doing this to me? What have I done wrong?

Edward came out of the shower, dressed up and left. And still he was swearing.

She reached out to the photo frame of the family and brushed her 'used to be slender' fingers on the frame, where Edward was the nicest husband he had. He mean all the world to her.

But what happened? What exactly happened after the golf game?

Edward went out, and he kept texting Yan.

"I'll will do anything you tell me to. Please... Reply back... please, I beg of you."
Old 18-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
iKeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS cans.
Support n camping here.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1