The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dilema : Fat butchy friend suggests a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Dear TS,

I would suggest not to try it.

I have similar but not exactly same situation before.
I though it would just be an experience.

But upon starting and her/he stripping, all thoughts for regrets run through my mind. No offense to some 'brothers'
It does cause some aftermath effect.

For yourself and for friendship. Say no!
Noted... i haven't agreed to it
Old 21-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
A friend just mentioned to me this is the ultimate test, if you can fuck a butch
properly, you qualify to be a full time gigolo ! and the butch will be your best portfolio. I kinda agreed
Your best portfolio should be if u manage to bang a supermodel or celebrity, not a butch
Old 21-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can eat don’t waste!

BUT you need to know if you can eat or not first 😂
Old 21-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

If you do, please post picture and you will be awarded 'Iron Dick Award' by SB Admin. When I saw the title of this thread, i think of LHL sis.. and that one thin somemore, see LHL sis my little bro shrivelled

Anyways, how did this come about ? Whether you do her or not is immaterial, just relate your story..that's interesting !
Old 23-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

As army always say " Cover the face attack the base".
If base also cannot just close both eyes and enjoy.... hahhhahhaha
Old 23-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haha ceeko if don't want can pass me ur butch firend
Old 23-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Serious PTSD bait.
Pay and fuck a proper girl. Please...
Old 28-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

YOLOed and banged it

She volunteered to cover face cause she just wants the physical enjoyment.

Clit was big (kinky). Pussy was wet and inviting, and up to 4 fingers can be shoved up. She gushed (likely squirted).

Who cares, the cap went on the sheets were hugged by her close to the face and she spreaded open and I went for it. Moaned like a girl.

Was fun.

RTF? It depends.

Its a free bang anyway. And to top it of she prepared the cap too.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
YOLOed and banged it

Clit was big (kinky). Pussy was wet and inviting, and up to 4 fingers can be shoved up. She gushed (likely squirted).

Who cares, the cap went on the sheets were hugged by her close to the face and she spreaded open and I went for it. Moaned like a girl.

Was fun.

RTF? It depends.

Finally you did it!!
Old 28-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
YOLOed and banged it

Was fun.

RTF? It depends.

well done, you did something that i couldn't bring myself to do....Bang a bro.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
YOLOed and banged it

Was fun.

RTF? It depends.

Kudos. I would do the same if I am you. If we have choices and sibei gd looking then it is another story. Got free meal don’t eat others will eat. It’s not like u r farking a trans or male. Butch still have tits n CB. forget about the logic of traumatized etc when u r hungry would u still chose to eat or just eat. Well done I’m hoping to bang one too.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Lol that reminds me of my past experience of engaging ML and decline to proceed with the deed. In the end I was raped by her

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cover your own eyes. Lay there n get rape. After that if she a smoker she will sit beside u light one stick n tell u anything don't worry she take responsibility.
Damn! I hate that GIF!!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Kudos. I would do the same if I am you. If we have choices and sibei gd looking then it is another story. Got free meal don’t eat others will eat. It’s not like u r farking a trans or male. Butch still have tits n CB. forget about the logic of traumatized etc when u r hungry would u still chose to eat or just eat. Well done I’m hoping to bang one too.
Yup, got CB got tits. And she mowed the lawn for the sesh... so all good.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Aguero16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cover your own eyes. Lay there n get rape. After that if she a smoker she will sit beside u light one stick n tell u anything don't worry she take responsibility.
Wa lao so drama
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1