The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 7
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Haha! You guys are so funny. But i notice those that will openly stare for long time are old ah peks 😂
The younger ones want to see but dont dare see
Old 24-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Haha! You guys are so funny. But i notice those that will openly stare for long time are old ah peks ��
The younger ones want to see but dont dare see
Sis, you tell where is your office, confirm I stand in front of you and stare long long.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 24-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
Sis, you tell where is your office, confirm I stand in front of you and stare long long.p
Hey bro, you Mai hai si Xiao mei mei Ler! She exposed her off. Add later dreamzknight ka jiao her how ?
Old 24-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi all, as per subject, is it common?

Personally I have done that a few times. Once under my desk while I was seated in a corner right at the back. My bf has been teasing me over whatsapp that few days and so i decided to bring my toy to work and took a few photos/videos to return the favor
But most of the time were in the toilet with the help of my fingers
Did anyone saw you doing it in office? Haha thrills.
Old 24-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
I did it almost everyday twice .. morning once noon once ...
new to office at commonwealth.. any girl always do it office at commonwealth too) ahaha
Do so offend, not tired or sleepy meh?
Old 24-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatforfun View Post
Did anyone saw you doing it in office? Haha thrills.
Skilled executives know where to pleasant
Old 24-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Since the topic is masturbation in the office, my own experience may be somewhat different. There was this hot junior executive who used to drop by my office for discussions. After some time our relationship developed from light petting to some serious hank-panky ala Pres Bill Clinton style. This included getting blow jobs from her when she was on her knees under my large office table. Sometimes this happened when I was on international conference calls with my corporate HQ. Those were the days!
Old 24-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you probably didnt read my reply properly.
Me and my friends, we have seen half boobs along the street and given that men are visual animals, maybe they would have at least commented or it would have caught their attention. But they didnt even glance the 2nd time
Maybe they are with u .. they saw the half balls from u should be enough dont need to see others half balls .. haha joking only
Old 25-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Office toilet. Office too open. The cubicle has walls la, but the bottom part is not and sometimes can see shadows? There was once we use it to check the shoe of the staff sleeping inside :P

The office girls sometimes wear until too hot, temp staff sometimes just wear anything that covers xia. Body hugging dress, super short rompers, pencil skirts. Some of their daily routine, photocopying and moving around abit inconvenience with it, then zg loh.

Usually too much work to notice, but when you're in need for a distraction, your right hand best friend after ur 2IC awakes from all these.
Old 25-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha! My office's toilet. Same same la
OK OK toilet still got privacy la!
Old 25-04-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow.. so guys are really visual animals. They get turned on by visual "effects"
Visual then imaging in big head then small head take over.
Old 25-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
But i've seen some of my guy friends that has no reaction to all these
Like when we see half boobs along the street they just couldnt be bothered haha
The visual must make the mind stirring something then got reaction la!
If an ugly one show boobs (can't imagine have sex with her) I think most will not turn on.
Old 25-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck4U View Post
Guys have special skills in looking without being caught. You didn't see them glance doesn't mean they didn't
True man. Sometimes just pretend to be gentleman.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Desiderata is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi all, as per subject, is it common?

Personally I have done that a few times. Once under my desk while I was seated in a corner right at the back. My bf has been teasing me over whatsapp that few days and so i decided to bring my toy to work and took a few photos/videos to return the favor
But most of the time were in the toilet with the help of my fingers
Would you like to share those video / image, so that you can tease Bros here too.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Personally I have never tried to fingered or Toyed myself in the office. But I did it for my ex bf during my attachment in the early days as he is rather in favoured of me giving him a handjob under the desk. Was attached to his company for a week. Our relationship only lasted for 4 days.

But it was really thrilling especially when he was squaring next to me behind the desk as though he is briefing me on some work related matters when at least 8 of us coworkers in the same office while I stroke his manhood.

Once I unzipped his pant as he cummed under the desk on my show but it was messy. Not liking it. But like the thrills of getting caught.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1