The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Peteree123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

if it is the red signboard shop, I had also tried the older one. The day I was there, I saw another bro bringing the younger one out. A colleague who is a regular there told me you can get specials beyond the normal HJ if you can pay the price. Personally, I don't find her attractive and I can't understand why people will pay so much for her when you can get the full works at a proper place at only $150?
Old 03-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Bro, everything has a price. As long as you can pay, sure can get.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyPot View Post
Thanks bro. Hahaha... find her cute leh... I wonder what's she is asking for anything beyond HJ and what's beyond HJ!
Was massaged by her a month ago.... compared to the older lady she of course looks better, when i say i want to be massaged by her the older one looked unhappy. Brought into massage, not sure if there was a shower area, but was not asked whether i want shower. Massage the back and there was no massage for the leg. Not sure why and time did not even hit 30 mins. Asked to turn over. I turned over and decided to end the massage. Paid and left. Somehow the vibes were all negative and did not feel like continuing. Came out of the place and was met by a horde of woman, i think there was some class going on next door and they were all leaving. Its not a discrete place.

RTF: Never.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My experience years ago,

I went to a massage place somewhere along Arab street stretch of road.
Funny part is an aunty who massage me and she wraped her hands with a plastic glove while massaging.

I find it weird though..
Old 05-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Was massaged by her a month ago.... compared to the older lady she of course looks better, when i say i want to be massaged by her the older one looked unhappy. Brought into massage, not sure if there was a shower area, but was not asked whether i want shower. Massage the back and there was no massage for the leg. Not sure why and time did not even hit 30 mins. Asked to turn over. I turned over and decided to end the massage. Paid and left. Somehow the vibes were all negative and did not feel like continuing. Came out of the place and was met by a horde of woman, i think there was some class going on next door and they were all leaving. Its not a discrete place.

RTF: Never.
The fact that it is facing Tanjong Pagar road and in full sight of the people crossing the road from the hotel opp already confirm chop not discrete. If it was not for the recommendation by my colleague, I probably will prefer a MP hidden in some corner.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kanglang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well well...All negative posting have again being removed by TS. TS have also requested and the moderator has already banned nick "chobohlang" branded as troublemaker. By TS above action, we all know his unscrupulous intention....

Please do not PM me as anytime TS will request this nick to be banned again. If you have anything to say, please post in this thread. If you don't believe that negative posting will be deleted, go and and try lah

Medical report is now posted. But it is genuine??? You tell me!

*https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...0#post15742410

Q: Where and whom you can get sickness from?
A: Sassy, 743A North Bridge Road
Wechat: sassysassy777

Q: Can you fake a medical report?
A: YES.* Try Google for the answer

Q: When TS delete all negative posting, what is TS trying to do?
A: Protect his business and cover up for Sassy

Q: Why TS delete not only mine but other users negative posting and requested nick "chobohlang" banned?
A: you guess it right. Cover up at all cost!!!
Old 26-04-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
I know of a samster who experienced a SYT wrapping her hands with plastic wrap whilst HJ away.... 😱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
My experience years ago,

I went to a massage place somewhere along Arab street stretch of road.
Funny part is an aunty who massage me and she wraped her hands with a plastic glove while massaging.

I find it weird though..
Old 26-04-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
I know of a samster who experienced a SYT wrapping her hands with plastic wrap whilst HJ away.... 😱
up u back 8
Old 16-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last week adventure....

Headed down to chinatown. ML was locking up at 1 pm, I enquired whether it is closed. She replied she needed to pang sai, come back in 5 mins. Somehow, felt turned off. Went to Boat Quay to seek massage place. Had Mee Goreng at Circular Road while checking WeChat to decide on place to go. Then see 2 ex-colleagues going up the joint where I made an appointment - Sian. Decided to head down to Tanjong Pagar. Took bus 80. Friend gave me a no. to call. Called up made appointment. Place had no signboard or any evidence that it was a spa. Once I was outside the shop did not feel comfortable going in as the first floor was full of guys smoking outside. Sian - headed to front road and randomly went to a few spa. Finally said okay to a ML. Massage was decent and 15 mins into massage she said boss can i do facial, got sms that raid taking place in other shops. I quickly changed and left.

Worst ever shopping for Massage Day.
Old 16-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
whitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Last week adventure....

Headed down to chinatown. ML was locking up at 1 pm, I enquired whether it is closed. She replied she needed to pang sai, come back in 5 mins. Somehow, felt turned off. Went to Boat Quay to seek massage place. Had Mee Goreng at Circular Road while checking WeChat to decide on place to go. Then see 2 ex-colleagues going up the joint where I made an appointment - Sian. Decided to head down to Tanjong Pagar. Took bus 80. Friend gave me a no. to call. Called up made appointment. Place had no signboard or any evidence that it was a spa. Once I was outside the shop did not feel comfortable going in as the first floor was full of guys smoking outside. Sian - headed to front road and randomly went to a few spa. Finally said okay to a ML. Massage was decent and 15 mins into massage she said boss can i do facial, got sms that raid taking place in other shops. I quickly changed and left.

This is really 環島追追追
Old 16-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I have read many of this type of non existence message complaints. But none seem to have directly feedback to the ML.
For the reason why some ML is doing so I can tell you why. They are not lazy or trying to cut short to earn from more customers. They are actually afraid of being caught by AV. The session ended faster and they have lower risk. Especially those joints not allowed for massage actually.
I have came across few of such cases before. I just told the ML I have paid for 1 hour and now just too early to start. I want some more massage first. So far only being negotiate by 1 ML until I got piss off got up dress and walk out. The rest all got my message and massage for at least half an hour. Be it hard or piano type.
it is a massage joint. why is massage not allowed?
Old 16-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
it is a massage joint. why is massage not allowed?
Not all have massage licence. Facial shops who provides massage is illegal.
Old 17-11-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

I know that feel. Wan to release but cannot find suitable. Or finally found out then they quote sky high price for HJ. maybe shld really consider going for FL instead of ML. since nowadays they also scared this scared that.

Though, this week I went 1 not bad. No FJ (sibei sian) but very hard working (I try Autoroam but she no resist), hard to find PRC service so nice liao. Funny thing is that I told her my lower body aching but she gave me a damn good upper body massage

but then again, some things need to see preference and whether that day stars got align anot. Sometimes also they see ppl face give service de.

But whatever it is, bro, u think now these MP/HC still worth going anot?

Quote:
Last week adventure....

Old 17-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I volunteer name another spa along Rangoon
U**que spa from another thread
please avoid unless u have $50 - for a mechanical HJ only
$70 she touch u HJ u auto outside only
$80-$100 various definition of auto inside
Entry already $60
If u try to bargain generally u get some stupid revenge crap of a quick HJ or black face.
In today’s time to ease our Budget agree to name and shame crap and overpriced service
Old 20-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
pirate9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those con shop deserved to be shamed here. And its not cheap anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1