The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Hi Bros, Pinoy Domina Fire will be in SG from 26th-30th November...
kindly contact mistress directly if you wish to serve her...
Tried emailing her in the past, no replies
Old 17-11-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Tried emailing her in the past, no replies
she was travelling overseas with limited access to the net,
perhaps u wana try again?
Old 17-11-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Hi Bros, Pinoy Domina Fire will be in SG from 26th-30th November...
kindly contact mistress directly if you wish to serve her...
Cool, do you know what her rates are?
Old 17-11-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Cool, do you know what her rates are?
rates not very sure bro, it'll be better that you check wif mistress directly...
Old 17-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried Vietnamese Lili of beauty castle?
Old 19-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
Anyone tried Vietnamese Lili of beauty castle?
thinking of trying but have not seen any review here
Old 19-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Samster

Anyone tried goddess ling?
Old 19-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyot View Post
Anyone tried goddess ling?
yeah i have. shes probably in her late 30s, if not more likely 40s
Old 19-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
yeah i have. shes probably in her late 30s, if not more likely 40s
so how was the session any fr on it?
Old 19-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where to get lapdance/strip tease service?
Old 20-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Goddess Raine last week, this is the 3rd time i'm sessioning with her, again very nice of her to turn it into hosting day from original outcall... oh ya btw it's her bday mth so guess what i got her as present? cane, u
heard me right, sick? yea lol, so i can be the first one for her to cane haha... plus i screwed up a few things for mistress (shall not bore u with the details), made her angry so ok here for my punishment session on her bday,
very honored as well mistress willing to spend her birthday punishing me lol...

place was a quiet part outside town, quaint little area... day before session, mistress told me got a sub wan the slot before me, so will overlap with mine, pushed mine back 30mins, i said ok, less 30mins no biggie, so since
i got extra 30mins to burn, went to run some errands for mistress, buy drink dilly dally etc, how to know the bro last min cancel, so mistress moved me back, ask me faster come (note to bros out there, unless sick or emergency,
try not to cancel laz min esp hosting day, spare a thought for mistress, she book hotel, plan everything, stack nicely already, get ready for u den u fly aeroplane, laz min difficult to get replacement also, so a wasted slot,
sit there do nothing, we're lucky mistress nice didnt collect deposit, mistress trust us, we shouldnt abuse that trust, else keep kana aeroplane also sian) so end up reached 15mins late from my initial time, although technically
speaking not my fault but think sure kana as usual... place abit confusing walk up and down 3 times still cant find, text mistress then she come out fetch me, wow mistress was in the red hot chilli dress that other bros who saw
before been raving about, got slit at her ribs side, i beo abit c no bra strap, hoh seh liao, mayb got chance for melon tasting keke, black panties and killer heels, today no fishnet, can c mistress legs in full glory... btw
mistress says she not feeling too good, i told her can rest during my session, i be happy to pet her to sleep, she says it's fine to continue, very professional there...

venue was a studio suite, nice and cosy, walked in wah so many toys, table, sofa all laid out nicely, thing abt attending hosting sessions, mistress will have the bulk if not all of her toys which also means more equipment at
her disposal to torture us... at one corner of the room, a pile of birthday presents like christmas, guess other bros been pampering mistress, think back felt abit ashamed of myself, buy 80cent present (cane) for her, bobian
that's just cheapskate me, put down my bag serve mistress drink, mistress was looking at me with that half smile, sh*t my hands were shaking accidentally spilled some on her dress..., faster helped her clean... she must be
thinking this uselss sub, such a simple thing also cannot do properly... took off my pants while mistress enjoy her drink, 'who say u can take off your pants?' oops, 'wear back?' 'no, come inside', kana dragged into the toilet,
ah non smoking room so smoke in toilet, here got big ashtray so i no need to hold, help mistress light up, mistress ask me, 'how's your hand?' wah so touched mistress concerned abt me... abt healed alrdy, left scar niah, she
started to play wif my balls thru my briefs, press press squeeze squeeze as if to check it's in working condition, i was trying hard to control my squirming and balance myself... mistress done, dragged me out of toilet, stripped,
told her i sweaty coz running ard in the sun juz now, she was feeling me all over, ya sticky and sweaty pc of trash, told u liao dont believe, had a quick shower, came out report for duty... as mistress was feeling hungry, helped
her order grab food, feeling abit thirsty, as mistress wasn't looking, i reached out for the drink, before i can reach it, i heard 'who say u can drink?', oops, 'can i have a sip mistress please? feeling thirsty and i didnt drink
before', mistress juz stare at me wif the half smile, no reply, think think 'erm nvm it's ok, i'll skip the drink' mistress then laughed, 'so kelian (pitiful) ah, buy for mistress but cannot drink huh?' mistress then grabbed my
hair and pulled so my head arch backwards, she took a sip from the drink and spit into my mouth, duno y even though i didnt drink the drink before but it seems extra nice, very kinky... mistress sat down on the sofa, i knelt down
in front of her, presented her with the cane, 'Happy Birthday Mistress, i've been a naughty boy, please punish me', 'Good Slave' mistress replied, wah juz hearing these 2 words make me so happy, it was all worth it, i tell
mistress since it's her birthday she can do wad she wan wif me, she reply 'haven't I been doing that?' mmm, true also sometimes i also duno wad i'm talking, juz wan to talk to mistress so anyhow talk rubbish also...

1st ask me to stand up, blindfold on, first time mistress blindfold me, abit sad cannot c her, she came very close, used a tickler on me and whispered in my ear, 'you're not afraid of tickles?', 'yes mistress', omg she smells so
good, i decide to pull the same stunt, puckered up my lips and lean forward c if can kiss a part of mistress, piak one slap, 'are you trying to be funny?' oops mistress grabbed my neck and bit my ear, ouch ouch ouch, this is wad
the saying means steal chicken not successful, lose the rice bait, something like get more than wad u bargained for... nx mistress ask me how have i been recently, abit puzzled, mistress say play medical roleplay, wan to do full
body check up for me, we all know wad that means right, 'erm my body not too good, need TLC attention from mistress', i can hear her putting on rubber gloves and she did the snap action that all the doctors like to do, probably to
let u know the gloves are real... she applied some warming fluid to my ass and attached a vibrator to it (quite strong), wah stim, laz week kana menthol, this week warming one, duno is it the 2 mistress pakat (collude) together to
give me fire & ice treatment lol... nx mistress did dry humping from behind me, using her hips to thrust into my butt (first time doing this, quite refreshing for a change)... nx mistress guided me to stand at the wall, ask me to
repeat wad r the things i shld be punished for, i said 'for being late', 'summore?', 'erm no more', 'no more? for trying to steal my drink'... wah like dat also kana, 'but didnt get to steal it ma, mission failed', 'still wan to
argue? one more for u!' oops say wrong thing again... 'summore?', 'erm no more', 'no more? are you sure no more? for dirtying my dress' oh ok lo, dont think or say too much, juz braced myself for it... one by one the implements
came, flogger, riding crop, paddle etc, on my back, butt and legs, eh funny no cane, save the best for last? keke... mistress come to my ear again, 'now for my present, how many strokes should i give u?' '5?' 'huh? come all the way
here for 5?' 'erm 10?' better not say too much test test the strength first, '10? are you f*cking kidding me?' wah the canes came raineing (pun intended) down, until mistress satisfied alrdy, den she let me off... blindfold off, i
turn ard look in the mirror, cane welts aside, there was a gash at my rib area, kana draw blood again, so far out of the 3 sessions although today only one open wound, it is the deepest, mistress laughed and said 'so who are you
going to complain to this time?' wah lau duno why mistress keep misunderstand me, 'no complain la, how would i dare to, i be happy to bleed for mistress', mistress seemed pleased and gave me a half smile... mistress says 'why all
3 sessions also late, must give me a lesson to wake up my idea' wah lau 3 sessions one by one already tio punish, now still wan to play accumulative, gave me 1 min to get hard, lucky didi didnt let me down, mistress was swinging
the cane in my face, ask me to hold / support my dick wif my hand, uh oh, is that wad i'm thinking, first time kana caned on my dick, damn stim, nx gave me 1 min to go soft, duno y mistress like to play this wif me, up and down
not easy for me old uncle lol, plus such a hot mistress, how to soft so easy...

for this session i did add in a request to smell mistress's panties, usually is facesit but i dont really like pple sitting on my face so mistress tot of an alternative for me, she sat down on the sofa, open her legs, grabbed my
head by the hair and stuff it into her crotch to become a reverse 'facesit', not only was it a magnificent view, it smells heavenly, waited 3 sessions, the wait was worth it, she used her thighs to kiap my head, i took the
opportunity to shake my head and use my mouth to vibrate for her, she grabbed my hair again to adjust my head to her sweet spot, she seems to love it, can feel some movement up there, mistress was moaning and enjoying herself, she
looks so hot, i cant help but one hand reach down to stroke myself, fantasizing away, until mistress shiok shiok alrdy den she released me from the clutches of her thighs... nx up on the bed, mission style, electro time, recall
that my last session i maxed out at 34%, mistress tells me got one sub request for 100%, although i duno if he's still alive but the only bro i can think of is none other than bro legend, he's not known as ironman for nothing...
mistress ask me if i wana try 100% today, if i can she will be so happy, wah dat is really beyond me, clamps to my nipples, today i managed to push 40%, although made some progress but still far from mistress expectations, hope i
can do better nx time... clamps moved to balls, mistress tried to distract me by doing her dick enlengthen / enlargement exercise on my didi pulling and twisting away, at one point she was squeezing and opening my urethra like a
mouth, den she do cartoon dialogue, 'see your dick trying to talk to me' mistress so humurous right hehe... i managed to push 60%, asked me to hold the module and follow her to the toilet, my legs were trembling and shaking, unable
to walk properly, walking like a zombie, reached toilet, i had to stand in a corner wif 2 walls as support, with mistress blowing smoke in my face, using her heels to tease me again, vibrator still at my ass btw, not easy to
maintain balance... mistress says 'see your balls so cute', i looked down, my ball sack shrivelled until very small, although cute isnt really an appropriate word but still, mistress was laughing away, it was all worth it to amuse
mistress...
everything off, juz as we got ready for nx scene, my phone rang, grab bro call me, cant find plc, guess i not the only one kuku hehe... mistress came in front of me, scratching my dick head wif her nails, wah damn pain, i was
talking rubbish to grab bro, in the end he said 'are you ok bro?' damn funny... i replied 'yaaaaaa, ooooookkkkkkk' hahaha... ding dong finally he found the plc, i grabbed a towel faster go collect from him, he passed me the food
face black black, if you're reading this bro, apologies, didnt do it on purpose, i was under intense torture u c lol... put the food on the table, mistress ask me get on the bed doggy style, clamps back on my nipples, strapped a
vibrator to herself and proceed to slide up and down my ass, feels so good to have mistress body close to mine... she stick out one leg to step on my head, took a pic, it's on her tumblr dated yesterday, pardon the awkward body,
feel so ashamed of myself, so paiseh let everyone c my pigu (buttocks) lol... after some vigorous action, mistress asked 'did you juz cum from your ass?' i turned around to c, wah really my ass like pussy got white juice haha...
turn ard missionary position, facing mistress makes me abit nervous, mistress says 'relax la, why so gan cheong?' wif my dear little life in her hands, of coz gan cheong la, how to relax right keke... mistress pushed me down
on the bed and started caning my chest, wah quite stim first time kana caned there, she really out to fully utilise her birthday present, or she think i really like it so much haha... 80cents very worth it can play so long and
use until gao gao, the thing we used to dread when kids now love it so much, at least for me... if u recall previously during my journey, there was a french mistress who was an expert at wielding the cane, mistress gave me that
vibe, she's a natural, can use and play it like she been practising it all the awhile even though today first time using on me... like mistress said on her tumblr, she's been terrorizing boys since she was a secondary student,
how we wish we were her school mates to let her dominate us hehe... nx mistress came very close to me, my heart beat faster pip pop pip pop, she asked 'last session you said want to make love to me? begged like a little slut i
recall' wah not again, the teasing is getting unbearable, nvm c wad she up to this time... 'yes mistress' i replied, she den move higher up so my dick was behind her, she reached behind and grabbed my dick, for a moment i tot
this time for real, is she going to open her panties and slide it in? i asked meekly, 'need to wear condom?' 'wear on your stopid head la, u didnt really think i was going to f*ck you, did you?' i knew it, called bluff again,
but all for the fun of it... mayb mistress moved by my sincerity, she removed all the toys between us and strapped a wireless hitachi magic wand to my dick, den sat and used my body as a sex toy holder, yee haw and rode me into
the sunset... omfg, mistress is so hot, previous 2 sessions i could only hear her moaning as she cum in my ear, first time see her high in cloud 9 ecstasy, i cant help but stroke myself, fantasizing i was inside her, didnt take
much effort before we both cum togeher, very touched by her, not feeling well still try to make it into a very fun session for me... i asked mistress if she enjoyed the session as much as me, she gave me one slap and said 'better
than f*cking you, haha' awww, nvm so as long mistress feel good can already, it was all worth it...

went for a quick wash up, the wound stung when the water hit, argh but still bearable, helped mistress wash her toys, lay out, kneel down and serve her the food... again very nice of her to share some with me, wish i could stay
and spend more time with mistress but nx session bro coming plus i was already late for my nx appointment, bade mistress farewell reluctantly, until the door still try to steal one last peek at her, cant bear to leave... overall
in my SM journey thus far, i've yet to meet another mistress who is more fun, alot of bros PM me asking for recommendations, so if u like me looking for fun on top of fulfiling ur fetish, mistress is the top choice, 3 sessions
and she didnt let me down once... although some parts abit too extreme for me, you can sound off and let mistress know if you're not as adventurous as me... ever since my session, i been thinking abt her, hope to session again,
just hope i dont get addicted like the laz round, where i keep on want to go back hehe...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need
to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 20-11-2018 at 04:58 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18
Old 20-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyot View Post
so how was the session any fr on it?
I just want to say that she was not my cup of tea. I understand she does sessions Mon-fri and have a stable group of loyal customers, so I'm sure she hits some tail feathers, but not mine.

Nevertheless, you should have a go and see if its your thing. Everyone is different and have unique needs, wants and expectations.
Old 20-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to meet mistress ruby tomorrow at jb!
Old 21-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Anyone met Mistress K yet?
Haven't seen reviews of her, but photos look genuine.

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3198...istress-K.html
Old 21-11-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Going to meet mistress ruby tomorrow at jb!
I miss her session with her quite a no. Of times
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1