The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-11-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel2314 View Post
1)ex gf bff 21yo at that time(this bff currently nw is my wife)nw 31yo..LOL..we both got married at 25yo..bought a hse n younger Sil moved in with us as at that time her sch was near my current hse...at that time she was 15yo..as laundry is done by me so all OC n sil everything is washed n hang by me...things start to get me noticed when her bra n panties start to get more colourful and lacy n thongs n g/s start to appear...aft her studies finished at 17yo..typical ah lian wearings n bad habits lk smoking n staying out late becomes normal routine...didnt care much or think much at that time...all along im jus with a boxer at hm without shirt..when she start going braless at hm n shorts at hm getting shorter n tighter,my attention totally focused on her..sex with wife was sil image in my mind frm there onwards...fast forward 2yrs,she 19yo n gt herself pregnant by her bf at that time n skip all those..she gt married n gv birth at 19yo...things start to go more wrong for her,hubby went to on a run to thailand n hide as wanted by police in sg for illegal stuffs...n frm there my so call adventure with her started...
Wow, interesting, more please
Old 17-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

My current wife was the unexpected one... Initially gotten friendzoned but during 1 birthday celebration and way too much booze, we ended up making out in the club where she left her underwear on the dance floor. Subsequently that continued into a red red hotel which ended up having to dump her bra there as well... Next day check out with her pokies prominently displayed under her lbd and then that night she sneaked me into her house for another hot session in the living room while her parents slept through it... Turned out the friendzoning was because she was afraid we won’t have an ending so she doesn’t want to commit but somehow her mind changed just before the birthday celebration so she used the event as a stepping stone for us.

Lucky me!
Old 17-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Archangel2314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sil hubby went hiding 2mths.she got no hubby n naturally she goes out more often n more staying out...jus lk times passes lk mths n i was nt working at that time so i was almost at hm everyday...n one day as usual i need to smoke n walk to the kitchen n smoke with jus my boxers,n i was shocked sil was there smoking as she was sort of nt in her own world smiling n say:yoz bro...in a very nt usual mode...i nvr care much as i tot she crazy or nvr slp enough...bt when i was puffing almost half stick of my cig,i saw her black lacy boyshorts only..i tot it was her shorts at first bt another closer look,she is jus with that n her t shirt...my boxer sort of buldge......
Old 19-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpol View Post
Now we know the meaning behind your Nick, chocolate therapy...
? Playing with shit?
Old 19-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually never thought i would fuck half of the fwbs i had... but too much stories to recount...
Old 20-11-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sil hubby went hiding 2mths.she got no hubby n naturally she goes out more often n more staying out...jus lk times passes lk mths n i was nt working at that time so i was almost at hm everyday...n one day as usual i need to smoke n walk to the kitchen n smoke with jus my boxers,n i was shocked sil was there smoking as she was sort of nt in her own world smiling n say:yoz bro...in a very nt usual mode...i nvr care much as i tot she crazy or nvr slp enough...bt when i was puffing almost half stick of my cig,i saw her black lacy boyshorts only..i tot it was her shorts at first bt another closer look,she is jus with that n her t shirt...my boxer sort of buldge......
cant wait to read more from u bro.
cheers
Old 20-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Archangel2314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SIL:hw big huh???that was exactly she was asking aft she saw that change of shape my boxer..im sure she asked that n im sure she is serious n nt joking by waiting for me to ans..
Me:5 inch asia size only la..
SIL:circumised ar?
Meno la..nvr cut off my skin..scared cold ma)thats wat i replied immed n my horny level sort of being raised by her
Me:den urs hw big?
SIL:u wash my bra all along u really dont know or wat?B cup nia la..hw big u guys wan sia..(she replied cheekily,n frm peeping once awhile her pointed nipple thru her t shirt till i am jus gazing frm time to time n also my dick went to maximum erect n need adjustment badly on my boxer n i jus adjusted in front of herth to mk my little bro to breath more properly...
the view of her black lacy boyshorts is exposing more as she is standing up to continue her activity which i duno at that time n i tot she going bathrm to shower.her is similar lk that
https://www.barenecessities.com/hank...nkyPanky681211

Last edited by Archangel2314; 20-11-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SIL:hw big huh???that was exactly she was asking aft she saw that change of shape my boxer..im sure she asked that n im sure she is serious n nt joking by waiting for me to ans..
Meno la..nvr cut off my skin..scared cold ma)thats wat i replied immed n my horny level sort of being raised by her
SIL:u wash my bra all along u really dont know or wat?B cup nia la..hw big u guys wan sia..(she replied cheekily,n frm peeping once awhile her pointed nipple thru her t shirt till i am jus gazing frm time to time n also my dick went to maximum erect n need adjustment badly on my boxer n i jus adjusted in front of herth to mk my little bro to breath more properly...
the view of her black lacy boyshorts is exposing more as she is standing up to continue her activity which i duno at that time n i tot she going bathrm to shower.her is similar lk that
great update bro. keep it cumming please.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hot n sexy SIL!
Old 24-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
joseph_lin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

having to see all the stories here, i got one to share too. pardon for my bad english as i bo tak chez when i’m young

i has a colleague that we known for sometime. At first i didn’t thought of anything as the uniform she wear had made her look too mature for her age and it seems that she’s not my type. so we just merely chit chat all the way like friends. we were good friend.

as time goes by, the topic become a bit sexual as we just joke about it ( it seems that her husband did not intimate with her for 9 years). but one day, she ask me to go for a drink, so i agree as i was thinking just go for a simple drink to chill. so we agree to meet up that day at clark quay. when the time comes, i was awe by her. she dress in a short skirt and sleeveless which show her beautiful silhouette of her body. blood just rush to my small bro as she look super sexy in that.

so she hold my hand and press her boobs on me. i just hold her like she’s my gf. so we drank and soon she become tipsy. i offer to send her home and then we took a cab. the surprise is she told the uncle hotel 81 and i know i am in for a good time that night

the rest is history and it was good sex. and i really love that she’s so so horny after the drink.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post

Live right now...followed up from previous meet up. Headed out to Holland V kanpai for dinner and drinks, spent the night with her at her place. 2 rounds last night and starting the day right with good morning sex. Gonna prepare for work together now
It was a quiet Friday in office, received a whatsapp text from her asking if i’m in office. Replied her yup. She told me she’s caught by the downpour and if i can pick her up, asked her where she is and she replied “wink wax, the tg pagar one”

Turned over to pick her up and she wanted to head back to office in amoy and wanna pick up food along the way, so we decided to go pack prawn noodles at everton. Chatted along the way and she mentioned she feels damn sexy and confident after a fresh brazillian wax. I replied “i’m hungry, wonder if there’s a crowd”.

Made a right turn towards everton and then a sudden left into the spottiswode mscp, headed up to the higher deck and parked head in. Leaned over and smelt her neck while the other hand adjusted her seat further backwards and downwards. Once she was lying down i climbed over and kneeled myself on the floor kissing,nibbling, licking my way upwards her leg. She was breathing more intensly now, Slowly lifted her short hugging floral skirt upwards to reveal a white and pastel pink strip panties. Placed my head in and rubbed my nose continuously against her panties making sniffing sounds. Asked her “where’s your confidence? I don’t see it” she replied “you will regret your naughtiness”

With that she arked her ass up and pulled her panty slowly down revealing her pink pussy lips with a hint of wetness glow, “lunch is served, dun waste food” she said. I dived in to savour my lunch, ocassionally doing her favourite by parting the top of her pussy lip and concentrate my licks on her throbbing clitoris which drives her wild. After a good 20+ min of serving her she called out “shag, i came 5 times already, cannot....”

I removed my pants to go in for my reward, she sat up and lifted her panty up and shutting her legs.....thanks for the great lunch she said. I was bewildered...”naughty begets naughty” she said. With that she asked me to get back to my side to head back to office as she’s been out for quite a while!

Disappointed i drove towards the exit...at deck 3 she suddenly asked me to park head in at a spot. Awesome i exclaimed, she initiated by unbuttoning her top then pushing her bra cup aside, “can you start here firs?” She asked. I gladly obliged by sending my tongue to lick her nipples and she arked her head behind in pleasure, she then lifted her left leg on onto her seat and began fingering herself. “Help me here please” she requested and i obliged...sending my middle finger in then jointly with my ring finger in after she moaned really loudly and was wet in pleasure while my tongue and lip switched between both boobs. As i tried to go over to up the deed, she once again put her hand on my chest and said, “thanks for dessert too, that was heavenly...lets go, i’m kinda late”

That sent me absolutely crazy...i bemoaned that i’m having a big hard on and want to release. She leaned over and pecked me on my lips and said “that’ll teach you for being sooooo naughty” in her ultra sultry yet cheeky tone and expression.

We then exited the carpark and made our back to tg pagar, picking up mac drive thru along the way before dropping her. Just before she got off, she surprised me by pulling her panty down and inserting her finger into her pussy, she then coated her finger round a piece of fries and fed it into my mouth which took me by surprise. Then she took her panty and with the same 2 finger pushed her panty into her pussy to kinda soak it and handed it to me, “go back office and jerk it out”. Gave me a peck and jumped out of the car
Old 24-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WontMeetFans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro Truekopi, please continue soon
Old 26-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

wow great update bro.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
It was a quiet Friday in office, received a whatsapp text from her asking if i’m in office. Replied her yup. She told me she’s caught by the downpour and if i can pick her up, asked her where she is and she replied “wink wax, the tg pagar one”

Turned over to pick her up and she wanted to head back to office in amoy and wanna pick up food along the way, so we decided to go pack prawn noodles at everton. Chatted along the way and she mentioned she feels damn sexy and confident after a fresh brazillian wax. I replied “i’m hungry, wonder if there’s a crowd”.

Made a right turn towards everton and then a sudden left into the spottiswode mscp, headed up to the higher deck and parked head in. Leaned over and smelt her neck while the other hand adjusted her seat further backwards and downwards. Once she was lying down i climbed over and kneeled myself on the floor kissing,nibbling, licking my way upwards her leg. She was breathing more intensly now, Slowly lifted her short hugging floral skirt upwards to reveal a white and pastel pink strip panties. Placed my head in and rubbed my nose continuously against her panties making sniffing sounds. Asked her “where’s your confidence? I don’t see it” she replied “you will regret your naughtiness”

With that she arked her ass up and pulled her panty slowly down revealing her pink pussy lips with a hint of wetness glow, “lunch is served, dun waste food” she said. I dived in to savour my lunch, ocassionally doing her favourite by parting the top of her pussy lip and concentrate my licks on her throbbing clitoris which drives her wild. After a good 20+ min of serving her she called out “shag, i came 5 times already, cannot....”

I removed my pants to go in for my reward, she sat up and lifted her panty up and shutting her legs.....thanks for the great lunch she said. I was bewildered...”naughty begets naughty” she said. With that she asked me to get back to my side to head back to office as she’s been out for quite a while!

Disappointed i drove towards the exit...at deck 3 she suddenly asked me to park head in at a spot. Awesome i exclaimed, she initiated by unbuttoning her top then pushing her bra cup aside, “can you start here firs?” She asked. I gladly obliged by sending my tongue to lick her nipples and she arked her head behind in pleasure, she then lifted her left leg on onto her seat and began fingering herself. “Help me here please” she requested and i obliged...sending my middle finger in then jointly with my ring finger in after she moaned really loudly and was wet in pleasure while my tongue and lip switched between both boobs. As i tried to go over to up the deed, she once again put her hand on my chest and said, “thanks for dessert too, that was heavenly...lets go, i’m kinda late”

That sent me absolutely crazy...i bemoaned that i’m having a big hard on and want to release. She leaned over and pecked me on my lips and said “that’ll teach you for being sooooo naughty” in her ultra sultry yet cheeky tone and expression.

We then exited the carpark and made our back to tg pagar, picking up mac drive thru along the way before dropping her. Just before she got off, she surprised me by pulling her panty down and inserting her finger into her pussy, she then coated her finger round a piece of fries and fed it into my mouth which took me by surprise. Then she took her panty and with the same 2 finger pushed her panty into her pussy to kinda soak it and handed it to me, “go back office and jerk it out”. Gave me a peck and jumped out of the car
what a playful tease she is!
Old 14-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some bros have PM-ed me asking me about which company I worked for. Interestingly, a number of bros here seem to think that the profile of my colleague matches someone they know. One of the bros actually managed to guess the company that I work for but too bad, wrong ID of the colleague...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1